Signs you’re turning into a werewolf

The question came up recently on what are the signs you’re turning into a werewolf, and although we’ve talked about it before, I thought I would address some of them again. Involuntary transformation warning signs (if you’re about to turn and you don’t know it) happen about 1 – 2 days before the transformation and are similar to getting a cold or the flu… you’ll sometimes get a headache, your muscles will start to ache, and a runny nose is not uncommon.

Voluntary transformation warning signs are a little different. The signs don’t start a couple of days before hand, because you are forcing the transformation – it’s not something that is happening naturally at its own pace. The warning signs will be immediate. Before you force yourself to turn, you can sometimes feel light-headed, and you’ll start to sweat. Your senses will seem very acute – your vision and hearing will both seem crystal clear. Physically, some will notice before the transformation that their nails seem weirdly strong, and they seem taller than usual; some may also notice their hair is shinier and stronger than normal. All these signs are the body’s way of preparing for the turn.

Identify a werewolf in human form.

What happens during transformation?

1. Noahnason says:

I mean for one to turn me into a werewolf .vampires a re my enemy’s to I even heard one in my home but I got rid of it.

2. Jacobbe Givens says:

I love were wolf

• Wolf lover says:

Btw it was called shape shifting wolf they just mad wear wolf because people would wear skins of an amnimal they wanted to be on them it was known as evil.

3. Anonymous says:

I am kinda scared now.. Most of these things have happened to me, and I didn’t even know this website until a friend tried joking bout it by saying
    ” I think you’re turning into a werewolf” O_O

• Luna says:

There is nothing to be afraid of. There are a lot of us out there and some may not know but if you do listen to what other people say don’t listen to them they know nothing about us.

4. Anonymous says:

I was neveeerrrr hereeee..~

5. Alieanna says:

I really wanna believe this but I don’t know if I can

6. Helix says:

What’s weird for me is that my eyes turned grey and my body started to hurt just standing hurts and I also get very bad head aches and runny nose too.

• Accalia says:

maybe you’re just sick?

• Becca says:

Me too and my hair randomly became shiny last night

• Wolf lover says:

My eyes are changing gray too they just started the night I did the shape shifting spell and I’ve really been getting headaches and stomachs aches and I’m not really enjoying the food I liked recently idk it might just be me changing my dads eyes changed when he was little they switch like every season or so sometimes his eyes are brown or green!

7. Anamarie says:

My eyes change many colors I was born with dark brown eyes and when ever I got sick my eyes changed gray but now its not just gray its like a Scarry orangish gold color and I get black round the color that’s just wrong plus I also have most of the stuff listed

8. Yamen says:

Im 14 year old and thats weird because my eyes change to brown and slight amber eyes At NIGHT idk whats wrong

9. JoeLupe says:

@Yamen I’m guessing possible dilerium, one’s eyes can’t naturally change color unless they have done a spell or something, and even THEN the spell must be a spell that can actually do that, instead of make you believe or see that it’s happening without it actually happening.

• JoeLupe says:

Added to that, I fail to see how age associates with one’s being able to have eyes change color. I mean, if it does do so, then it wouldn’t matter what age you were, some people’s eyes change color for their whole lives.

10. JoeLupe says:

@Jade um hello how are you today?

11. Luca Sabbatino says:

I did what was supposed to be a legit werewolf spell and it’s been a while since I did the spell and I am not too sure if it is working or not .I get bearable headaches ,I get anger spikes ,my sense of smell can be on point sometimes,I can get really hungry sometimes even if I ate and I seem to growl for no reason sometimes? I am really confused

• KitchiLupe says:

@Luca um.. I’m not sure all spells claiming to be legitimate are real, and there is a chance that was not.. but um.. those are typical symptoms for a “werewolf spell,” I should know, I tried 40 something.. but anyways, as I said, there is a chance that it was fake, that your only getting Clinical Lycanthropy.

12. Catis says:

I have been reading things about how to know if your a werewolf and sign to know if you’re turning into a werewolf. I don’t know what to belive anymore

• Lupe says:

@Catis Believe and trust not in man, nor in the works and ways of this world, but trust and believe in God. 🙂

13. Nightshade says:

Hi @masked warrior how are you doing.

14. Nightshade says:

The dates on here don’t match up.

15. ash says:

Actually I am recently obsessed with the moon, my nose is runny I am having headaches plus my legs hurt too…. And whenever I too to the park crows come a start cawing when I pass by…. I am not a believer but these things are freeing me out now

16. Ava says:

This is actually making me piss myself reading these comments, people really think they are turning into animals actually makes me laugh. Weird people. My eyes change colour i, get strong when im angry my two big teeth at the bottom have grown and i dont think im a mythical creature ahahhaahahha

17. Ava says:

Plus i have all the things listed above but this is stupid pahahahha

• Lupe says:

In all honesty there is more truth to what these supposed “mythical creatures” are, those which you listed are only myth and stereotype.

18. Alex says:

Im Becomeing a werewolf i dont have much time to type please help!!!

19. hybird says:

how has all of you’ve been
    i needed to tell yous tht im thinking tht im not even human now i have no emotions now since april 30th and dont know y i always think thier is something behind me always whereever i go and dont know y or wat is going on

20. Lupe says:

Help? Lol ok *slaps with reality* it was super effective! Jk but..

I can sort of guess that you were not “turning into a werewolf,” because one cannot simply BECOME a werewolf, they are either born as one or not, added to a little thing called Clinical Lycanthropy.

It is likely that as quick as you came and as rushed as you were you are as gone with the wind as the innocence of man..

@Ohanzee that name is taken already by someone long gone. And I don’t mean to sound conservative, but on the main chat you were right and it was deep.

I have no real response since you sort of already went over it. I am not sure what I am answering to. But nature.. nature, such as the soul within must be nurtured. For nature is the soul of the world.

Humanity though is corrupting as the days go by, and our evils are in equals to what we do to our planet.

I was actually talking about turning from your sins towards Christ. But in otherwords you were right. God made man in charge of nature, not the destroyer of it. Unfortunately, mankind has gone their own way and we seek industrialization when life calls for peace. If I were living in the 1980’s or 70’s, I would be considered a Hippy or a nonconformist.

But no, I am just a man of peace, knowing the world will tear itself apart, knowing humanity is long gone.. knowing that there is nothing anyone can do. One can rise and say they will bring the world to peace, but what can they do against the might of God? What can they do against nature’s calling, that in man’s nature, they will corrupt that little soul of Earth?

All man does, and can do, is take advantage of everything they have and use it to what avail? Entertainment? To what purpose will this entertainment be if in the end man returns to dust? To have a good life? You will not be remembered for the hours you watch television. What purpose is it to be remembered, if man, in it’s nature, will take advantage of your memory to use as an excuse to further their own biased opinion?

I find that one will only be a friend if one agrees with them. To what will that bring? Where is the love in the hearts of men, if only for themselves? Love is not desire.. love is not a feeling. What is true love is a selfless act for another’s gain. True love is a sacrifice, if even to sacrifice that which you hold dear to yourself for the purpose of another.

There is no more love for nature in the hearts of most men. Nature is the soul of the world, and the condition of nature shows the condition of man’s heart.

This nature.. is God’s creation. And in this world, man just spat on it and turned it into an industrial madhouse. Just as you should turn from the industrial ways of humanity, turn from your sins towards Christ, and you shall be saved from your corruption.

Maybe then, when we are in harmony with God, man might learn to be in harmony with nature once more.. and then maybe nature might heal once more. Turn towards God, for Jesus Christ is the only way you shall be saved from corruption.

How? A perfect creator made a perfect creation, then an imperfect angel created an imperfect corruption, so perfectly made as to be imperfectly corrupted that all might fall victim to sin.

But God sent his son to save us from our sins, that we might not be corrupted by the imperfect corruption, but instead might return to the perfect father who made us.

Humans.. in the beginning were alive and perfect in the eyes of God. It is not humanity to blame for their own corruption. To blame humans, blame them for their own actions.

But to turn towards the one who will save us from our perfect imperfections, we become a new creature in Christ and we are saved from the hellish industrialization of the heart.

21. ohanzee says:

wow lupe ok ill go back to ohanzee and can u describe how this person was

22. ohanzee says:

also i dont know y but animals have been less frightened of me ever since i have meditated on about my soul to do some things tht has helped me clear my concious so i can c clearer and i have been connected to nature alot better also lupe
    but how have u been 🙂

23. Brian says:

Im tranforming it hurts like hell

24. Ahmad says:

Lol I’m dead :’D I realise now all of this sounds like puberty! HAHAHAAA!!!