Signs you’re turning into a werewolf

The question came up recently on what are the signs you’re turning into a werewolf, and although we’ve talked about it before, I thought I would address some of them again. Involuntary transformation warning signs (if you’re about to turn and you don’t know it) happen about 1 – 2 days before the transformation and are similar to getting a cold or the flu… you’ll sometimes get a headache, your muscles will start to ache, and a runny nose is not uncommon.

Voluntary transformation warning signs are a little different. The signs don’t start a couple of days before hand, because you are forcing the transformation – it’s not something that is happening naturally at its own pace. The warning signs will be immediate. Before you force yourself to turn, you can sometimes feel light-headed, and you’ll start to sweat. Your senses will seem very acute – your vision and hearing will both seem crystal clear. Physically, some will notice before the transformation that their nails seem weirdly strong, and they seem taller than usual; some may also notice their hair is shinier and stronger than normal. All these signs are the body’s way of preparing for the turn.

Identify a werewolf in human form.

What happens during transformation?

1. Kelsey says:

I adore wolves and all of this happens to me so what shall I do ??

2. Beasty says:

How does the wolf blood moon effect wolf bloods or werewolves

3. Beasty says:

Would it turn me into a wolf if I wolfblood heritage

• Lupe says:

It could, if you’re talking about mythology. In real life: probably not. In mythology: depends, but it can.

4. Beasty says:

Sometimes if I look at my phone when it’s off my eyes look yellow In the reflection, does that mean anything

5. Beasty says:

Would Celtic or Saxon mythology work in this scenario

• Lupe says:

*shrug* I mean, if it’s possible in those mythologies, then sure! That means it can happen in that mythology.

I want to emphasize that if it’s in real life, it’s likely to not be possible.

6. Beasty says:

Lunar eclipse

7. Sarah says:

I think I might have been born a werewolf. Ive always been overly hairy and a BIG meat eater, but I’m almost 21 and just now showing signs that I might b about to transform. This post is not a joke I’m looking for answers. Why has it waited so long to come out? How can I speed the transition? Maybe someone else can help me I’m scared

• Holly says:

Hi I am a am a 12year old girl and I’ve had my transformation, some werewolves don’t transform ever but the normal/average age is 16 you are either a little late or you just won’t transform no I am not lying I am a werewolf and vampire hybrid and I have been hunting in my local forest every week and full moons for years so don’t worry you might come through soon

8. Alyssa says:

All i got was the runny nose and cold slash flu along with that my hearing is starting to become fragile and my ears hurt teriably and i feel something is missing on my head like a hat for example i think thats my body saying i feel weird without ears on my top part of the head??? but srsly wut do i do

9. Moa says:

Wich are the full signs and how can I be a werewolf?

10. Whiskers says:

hi uhh i kinda read through this and Holly is this true?? if it is i am so happy they are still alive. i am happy God heard my prayers . tnks please reply