Silver to kill a werewolf

Readers,

Do you need silver to kill a werewolf?

I know many of you may agree with Buddy on this but you know I try to explain anyway.

You do not need silver to kill a werewolf.

You COULD kill a werewolf with silver if somehow you could get him to drink it or get a large amount of it into his bloodstream but you do not NEED the silver to kill the werewolf (drinking large amounts of silver is deadly and toxic, do not drink silver, ever!). The bullet alone would kill him and the silver would just be unnecessary. The problem you would have with killing a werewolf is getting the bullet to pierce his thick bone structure. The bone structure is so thick around the werewolf’s torso or chest area that even a bullet would be difficult to get passed this layer. The werewolf is built on a strong bone structure therefore it would be difficult to achieve killing him at all (in werewolf form). Think of a werewolf as wearing a bullet proof vest around his chest area made out of his own bone built upon his transformation. When he is in his transformed state he would be very difficult to kill with a bullet, and imagine trying to get close to him to try to kill him in another manner, it would be deadly!

At any rate, silver is unnecessary to kill a werewolf.

Werewolf967

I am the second contributor to the ilovewerewolves home. Buddy is the first.

1. Lycanhope says:

@Rhiver: I have no problems with Italians, I have a problem with you.
    And I sincerly doubt you know anything better than me, but I’ll humour you. How exactly does the moon affect us? How does it accomplish this?

2. Rhiver says:

” good night pest ” or do you need me to translate it for you guys

3. Lycanhope says:

@Rhivera: No translation necessary for that, but punctuation would be nice.

4. Rhiver says:

grammar nerd > Γεια σου ρε παιδιά αυτό είναι ένα κουτσό ιστοσελίδα όπου μπορούμε πραγματικά λυκάνθρωπους μπορεί να κάνει τη διασκέδαση των εν λόγω ψεύτικα > by the way i’m not posting these other languages for you it’s so my friends can see captions that insult your kinds

5. Lycanhope says:

@Rhivera: Uhuh, something tells me you have no friends here, so that’s rather pointless. Also, I can’t help but notice you haven’t answered my question. Are you sure you know more than me?

6. Rhiver says:

actually their watching right now > i can’t believe you’d think they’d get involved in my fights

7. Lycanhope says:

@Rhivera: Love how you avoid questions, but still expect people to take you seriously.

8. Rhiver says:

it’s actually part of my job, i was told to avoid idiotic questions like yours by Gabrielle , don’t get me wrong but i only obey the voice of my brother mainly because i don’t want to get killed by him

9. Lycanhope says:

@Rhivera: So…you have no answer.

So lets go over what we’ve learned.
    You know more than me, but can’t prove it.
    You speak other languages better than English, but you post on an English blog.
    You blindly follow your brother, because he’s apparently a volatile psychopath who’d kill someone at the drop of a hat, but for some reason you haven’t contacted the police.
    You’re 19 years old, but act like you’re 13.

And you expect anyone to buy this?

10. Rhiver says:

first thing if i rat out in my brother the others would kill me, it’s fun to make fun of people on English sites and i can prove it but if i did you probably still wouldn’t believe me

11. Lycanhope says:

@Rhivera: So…you’re surrounded by psychopaths, and you don’t see this as a problem?
    And I’m a scientist, you explain it and I may believe it. I know that you won’t have an explanation though, you’re going to say something to the effect of “it’s magic”.
    If you can’t support your “facts”, how do you expect people to listen to you?

12. Rhiver says:

somehow i don’t believe you cause it’s against my family code to say things to make people kill us besides i haven’t actually went to school since i was 10 years old

13. Lycanhope says:

@Rhivera: What a coincidence, so was I, but none of my family members want to kill me.
    You make excuses, claim things, but every word that comes out of your mouth holds as much water as a spaghetti strainer.

14. Rhiver says:

bye it’s midnight i hope that i could show you one day until then just think that i tried to tell you the truth, have good nightmares and awful sweet dreams

15. Lycanhope says:

@Rhivera: You’ll be sorely missed, I’m sure.

16. Madd Dogg says:

Dang it rhiver your lucky it says Your comment is awaiting moderation you B*** Go back to the hell hole you craweled out of

17. Madd Dogg says:

Guys Lycanhope and Mary I have a Confession but first let me say I am sorry I have changed trust me you guys win again She Wolf was right I am nothing more then a 15 year old loser I am the same as rhiver I am truely the same guy on Annoying but I have realized what an Ahole I was being and I want some of you guys as friends so I changed to Madd Dogg for a fresh start Guys I am so so sorry please forgive me and I understand if you want me gone for good and I will glady leave you guys want and never return guys I am sorry

18. Lycanhope says:

@Madd Dogg: I respond to the present, not the past. You don’t screw up, and I won’t have a reason to tear you a new one, that’s how it works. Holding grudges is a ridiculous concept.

19. Madd Dogg says:

Thanks man I can’t tell you how sorry I am Thanks so I am forgiven right???

20. Lycanhope says:

@Madd Dogg: Unless you screw up, I’m not gonna say anything.

21. Madd Dogg says:

ok no promises it was confess or hang myself with gilt
    It’s a metaphor I would never truely hang myself

22. she wolf says:

@Madd Dogg: That’s alright. I forgive you now. Just forget the past look into the present. 😉

23. Madd Dogg says:

I love you guys Thanks I am so sorry

24. @Lycanhope: By your definition, That would make me a “troll” as I force people to experience strong emotions, in order to use them to make myself temporarily more powerful.

25. Lycanhope says:

@Mvbaerqvoir: No, but that comment is giving me a few ideas.