Spells To Become A Werewolf

There are no spells to become a werewolf . I know there are websites out there saying that there are certain incantations that you can do, or songs that you can sing under the full moon. There aren’t. The truth is that the werewolf disease is an infection caused by a virus as discussed in earlier posts on this blog. There are some werewolf myths and legends that say that sorcerers and witches learned certain spells to transform humans into different animals. This is all in the realm of fiction and sci-fi. The truth is that werewolf syndrome is a real disease that simple words cannot bring on.

1. Lecrecia says:

sorry howard but i have to do this rite now im hurt and angry….i guess all these thing you wrote to me were lies argentus….you wrote these things….
    how i do miss you:)
    my little pup:)
    carnas u ecku

so beautiful:)
    my heart beats with a passion when we talk:)

your heart beat………….
    its………magical………….

your heart beat enchants me…..
    its like a spell….
    bump-bump, bump-bump, bump-bump………..
    why do i keep feeling like this?
    what is this?

2. Lecrecia says:

arggg i can take this…..you coward argentus! bastard! how dare you toy with me….our friendship was nothing to you! …..was howard rite? was it all a lie?

3. Howard Leon says:

Jonathan….I don’t know what to say. Do not mess with her, do not toy with us please just stop this.

4. Lecrecia says:

….i guess i was wrong about argentus…im such a pitiful creature..

5. Howard Leon says:

No lecrecia you are not pitiful. If anything we are in this together but you are no way, shape or form pitiful. You are beautiful and the woman I love.

6. zach shaw says:

ok this is a bunch of BS cuzz i know for a fact that werewolves are real, you are wrong, true there is a desease that makes humans LOOK like werewolves, but there are creatures half man hlaf wolf that appear in the human world. i can tell this because of something i have experianced, email me for further details

7. Lecrecia says:

zach who are you talking to? most of the people on here do beleive

8. Hey guys I think im a werewolf…I was wondering how do you know for sure?

My hands are always cold (no one knows why)
    When I brake a bone I do not realize it-I usially realize I broke something after 4-5 days
    I have a fasination with the moon-such as the moons light on me makes me calm, and I love to howl at it with my dog (German Shepard)

I was told that when I was young I lost my temper alot- such as Braking through a wall with no damage to myself, bit my brother to the blood once on the neck( the neck thing was prvoked)
    I never feel like I can give out all my energy; I always feel like I can punch harder, do anything longer, but I cant in my body, I reah itsd limits and thats it
    but in 1 second I know I could have done better!

Thank you for the help!

9. can Someone help me I think I’m a werewolf?

10. TaYlOr WoLf Of NeW says:

sure, what you want to know? i might be able to help.

11. TaYlOr WoLf Of NeW says:

This something i learned to do from Rayne, try speaking the words i am a wolf. see if any thing happens.

12. Kilroy says:

hi Taylor

13. Kilroy says:

i found my inner wolf on Monday night!! 😀 😀

14. Värlôc says:

That’s good, Kilroy. How was it?

15. jennifer says:

ok then if you say that then how do qiujia boards move by them self huh i beleive them so if you dont keep it to your self

16. TaYlOr WoLf Of NeW says:

Kilroy thats great! im verry happy for you.

17. me says:

good for you! ^^
    and my gravatar still didn’t change.
    i thought i already changed it.

18. me says:

oh yeah it did change hurray! ^^

19. Elizabeth Jeffrey says:

I am a werewolf…………

20. Greg says:

It Is Possible But Not Through incantations. It Is Called Shifting. To Learn about it go to razgrizpack.webs.com

21. TaYlOr WoLf Of NeW says:

hi Greg

22. No need to know says:

Yah well let’s just say I have a pack of werewolves , and we all did a spell

23. No need to know says:

@Dan Shapiro: yes I can. I am one, so get into a pack

24. TRUE wolf says:

hey no need to know what spell did u do?

25. veronica says:

hello there im veronica nice too meet yall ^_^ if yall have a xbox 360 there are a lot of wertewolves up there too includeng me my gamer tage is wolfmarine2012 and there are packs and every thang !!! and i was woundering has eney one herd of the red fangs please contact me as soon as u read this on xbox and email ow yea i have no one to talke to and stuff like that so can yall find me on xbox i might even use my mic thank u for yalls time. scincarly veronica ^_^ im soooo bord