steps for werewolf self control
How to be the bigger Wolf.
For the werewolves to put the history of how vampires and humans have singled out the werewolves as being the enemy behind them, the wolves will need self control…
Werewolves don’t necessarily have envy towards vampires, but sometimes they do towards the full blooded humans. The werewolves must put the history behind them in order to make a mutual friendship with the Vampires and humans.
Being the bigger wolf will be easier to do towards the humans; however, to look past the history and relationship the wolves have had with the vampires it will take more will power to accomplish.
The werewolves must work on their own personal powers to accomplish this task. Werewolves and Vampires can live together if the wolves dedicate themselves to improving their “self.”
Here are some tips for when you confront a Human or Vampire who dislikes and or belittles the werewolves:
- Be the bigger wolf. -Not literally, this is about attitude, don’t let them get to your nerves
- If they call you names smile back at them. – There are times when a Vampire and or human will call you a “furry drool machine,” when they do this act like you like it and smile back at them.
- Remember, when a Vampire picks on you it’s because they envy the werewolves, they are insecure.
- When provoked, take no action.- If they try to get your into a confrontation, don’t do it- walk away.
- Vampires spill rude comments more than blood because they are jealous of the werewolves- just keep that in mind.
Self-control is difficult for a wolf as we all know. Monthly occurrences are evidence of the trouble the Lycans have with their own self control. This only means that the Lycans already have experience and can master the art of self control easier than most, maybe even easier than humans.