3 Steps to Self Control for werewolves

I saw a recent comment to werewolves encouraging them to learn self-control – to gain control over your emotions and desires.  This is a great piece of advice.  Werewolves need to learn the steps to self control so that they can function in the human world without revealing themselves for who they are.  It can be all too easy to reveal yourself by having your temper flare up at the wrong time, or losing your focus and shifting at the wrong time.  The result could mean humans hunting you…

Self control – learning to control your impulses and first instincts are extremely important to the werewolf.

1.  The first step in self-control is identifing where you lack control.  This can be a very difficult thing to do because it is not always easy to acknowledge where you may need help.  Pride and ego often get in the way trying to convince you you have no problem.  Set those two emotions aside and look really carefully inwards.  Identify the area you just can’t seem to handle.  If you cannot find it, seek the advise of someone close to you and knows that you’re a werewolf.  Those that know you also know the situations in which you lose your temper.

2.  Identify your trigger.  Now that you know where you lack self-control, what is triggering it?  Is it an action that you or someone else does that triggers it?  Is it a specific human, werewolf, or vampire?  What causes you to lose control??

3.  Once you’ve identified your trigger, take action through self-denial!  Break your habits! You know where you lose it, you know what causes it, the next step although the easiest to say is the hardest to do…take steps to change your reaction!  You must deny yourself the luxury of reacting how you want to.  Break the habits that cause you to lose control!

Understand that  you cannot live as a werewolf without  control.  There are too many dangers in today’s human world, and you can’t afford for yourself to be contributing as one of those dangers.

Facebooktwitterredditpinteresttumblrmail

1. Tia says:

@llyon: Cool 🙂 I live 9 hours and 7miins away from you. 🙂 Sorry I don’t wan’t to tell you which town I live in. 🙂

2. llyon says:

that puts you either side of the boarder. im thinking queensland… so, thats brisy.

3. Tia says:

@llyon: yes you are right. 🙂 You was saying something about being in a pack? 🙂 I still don’t really believe in werewolves, same as my friends. 🙂

4. llyon says:

your lying.. and yes i am a part of a pack. if you live in brisy then you wont be any where near my pack. im sorry.

5. Tia says:

@llyon: what do you mean by ‘ you’re lying’? 🙂 And coo and in a way I’m happy for that. 🙂 After what happen in the last town I live in. How is your day going so far? 🙂

6. llyon says:

you dont live there. but ill respect where you live and not pry.. now tell me where your last town was and what happend there, if you dont mind, its been quite wet. the cyclone QLD had is heading down here and downpour is happening here

7. Tia says:

@llyon: I used to live in Mackay. 🙂 These boys at my school, from 2010 to 2012 was saying they were werewolves vampires and witches. I didn’t believe them and I got on there bad side. The reason why I kept on going is, because people on here said they was lying and plus it was kind of fun. 🙂 And then they started getting way to close, but oh well I’m over that and even know they both still believe they are werewolves. 🙂 I know one of them live in Brisbane. In a way I don’t know why I was so scared of them back then. o.O

8. llyon says:

@Tia: do you mean wiccans, not witches… as for being scared. people fear the unknown. wolves, vampeirs and witches are about as unknown as you can get.

9. Tia says:

@llyon: Yeah I know but they was over doing it. Can I asked you a question do you know anyone in Queensland that are werewolves? 🙂

10. llyon says:

@Tia: yeah i do. but sadly there isnt anywayi can get the to meet up with you due to them not knowing me well enough to take orders from my pack.

11. Tia says:

That is alright. 🙂 I was just asking. :)Oh and this guy was annoying my friend and he lives close to you and he was telling her that he was a werewolf. :/ She blocked him but she shouldn’t have to put up with that stuff. :/

12. Andrew Mikolajczyk says:

Can someone here teach me how to perform/control the shift..

13. Tia says:

@llyon: So you are saying there is werewolves in Queensland.

14. llyon says:

@Tia: that friend, maybe you can tell me where he is. and his name if possible

15. llyon says:

and yes there is.

16. Tia says:

@llyon: Alex and he lives somewhere in NSW. I forgot but I don’t want to asked my friend. Because she doesn’t want to talk about Alex.

17. Tia says:

@llyon: What is your plans for today?

18. llyon says:

your friend just moved there about 8 or so months ago didnt she?

19. llyon says:

eh, i know who that is. alex was an absolute idiot, i heard what he did to the poor girl

20. Gabriel says:

@llyon: Wait why did you say she was lying about her location? Just curious, I can get involved in the conversation if you want, no that isn’t a threat or anything.

21. Tia says:

@llyon: No she is still in Mackay.

@Gabriel: Yeah you can if you want. 🙂

It sucks because i can’t get to sleep and I’m still having weird dreams about the same people i told all of you about. 🙁 I hate dreams so much. 🙁

22. Tia says:

@llyon: Do you know anything about dreams? I have been having these types of dreams since year 9 2010. :/ I’m now out of school and it is 2014. :/

23. Taylor says:

You guys are werewolf

24. Tia says:

@Taylor: They think, they are werewolves.