the human owns werewolf

Though there are sometimes conflicts between humans and werewolves, werewolves and humans, it seems to me, and especially to me (if you read my thoughts here on ILW) that werewolves get a “bad rap.” They are evil animals yes, but no more evil than any human could be to a werewolf if the human found one. What I want to point out is that no matter the battle that exists between humans and werewolves, or the battle between the human living with the curse;  the human must own the curse, he is the curse, he will forever be the curse. The human owns the wolf and will keep it for himself, do not let the curse control you, you must control the curse. This is not to say that one cannot “let the curse be,” this just means that if need be than the human can take back control of the curse.

Werewolf967

I am the second contributor to the ilovewerewolves home. Buddy is the first.

1. sabrefang says:

nothing she too is a werewolf but I don’t have much time too open her eyes. I was supposed to today but her mind was too flooded and I refused.

2. sabrefang says:

Man that steak I can’t wait to snatch some more hehe I guess I should dispell the spirits before i get there lol

3. Argentus Lupus says:

I will pray for you and her, your hands and her eyes and mind.

4. sabrefang says:

hmm tomorrow will be the talk about her life I need to find the clues

5. Argentus Lupus says:

clues?

6. sabrefang says:

yes like I did for your song. She is the kind of person who jumps the gun at things that she never understands, she is open with her innerwolf, she is always thinking but that doesn’t tell me what or who she is inside so I must study her life and experiences in order to tailor a song

7. JesusChrist says:

i watch somethin like that happen. one of my friends and a spirit in him and it was an evil spirit so my other friend who know how to get rid of evil spirits did what ever it was i lost interst fast. and the friend who had the spirit removed though he could do it standing up and the spirit left it made him fall on his face. i laughed and them said dammit i wish i video taped it. and then he tryed to catch me because i was still laughing at him

8. sabrefang says:

lol interesting story JC thanks for the quick smile it’s just the thing I needed

9. sabrefang says:

so how have you been JC?

10. Argentus Lupus says:

Possesion is no laughing matter, JC.

11. sabrefang says:

no but Argentus sometimes when you take experiences like that seriously you can open doors for more things like that where if you kind of just say well that was pretty odd and just brush it off then it can make them feel like they couldn’t scare the people they posses. Therefore most of the time they will move on and try to gain that attention to someone else lol.

12. Silent Strike says:

How can you contact your inner spirit?
    Need some info about that, cause I can only see(or sense) aura’s.
    And sometimes even steal energy from them. Is this weird or something cause sometimes it happens uncontrolled.

13. lee ann says:

When you find your inner spirit you completely understand who you are. I think thats what it is.

14. Argentus Lupus says:

Perhaps your inner spirit is hungry:)

15. sabrefang says:

hey Argentus can you lend me a bit of energy. I awoke someone.

16. sabrefang says:

silent strike if you want to find yourself just ask. I can’t tell you who or what but I can help guide you

17. sabrefang says:

Yes lee ann you are correct very nice.

18. lee ann says:

Thank you, thank you very much (exaggerated bow)

19. sabrefang says:

Silent the key to contacting yourself is simple. Ask yourself and listen with your heart and not your ears

20. lee ann says:

I think we’re starting to sound kind of cheesy lol

21. sabrefang says:

it does but I only tell the truth. My job is to help people find themselves and I accept that. I accept theres more then just werewolves and vampires, and I help all.

22. lee ann says:

Your kind of like a guidance counsellor for out of the ordinary.

23. sabrefang says:

well more like the ordinary. Everyone has a connection but nowadays with these concrete jungles it is harder for people and since people are so focus with the things they see they blind themselves. I open the eyes of the lost and help them find there way.

24. lee ann says:

Well vampires werewolves could be considered ordinary-ish

25. Argentus Lupus says:

Sabrefang feel my fury and energy, take as much as you need, for i am absorbing energy from the moon, the earth, and existence.