Vampire Werewolf Games

Well, just a quick post about a werewolf game (itunes link) available online for the ipod – called Undead Live
Werewolf vs vampire vs. Overlords – it’s an online fantasy strategy game. The game is available through ITunes. It puts you in a land where vampires, werewolves, and overlords are the supreme being that rule the land. You are transformed into an immortal and work your way through quests in the game to grow your power and influence. It’s a pretty new game – I haven’t played it, but looks interesting to play a werewolf vampire game.

1. gingervamp says:

woa, people, i am a vampire and you really dont need to chose sides, both are special and different

2. gingervamp says:

werewolves are not stupid and neither are vampires

3. lonewolf123 says:

Nicely said?

4. gingervamp says:

im a vampire!!!!! THANK YOU

5. gingervamp says:

what do you know about them? what do you want to know?

6. werewolfs are domb but they still kick vampire ass

7. gingervamp says:

oh no, another reptile

8. gingervamp says:

this problem occurs too often

9. Shadow Hunter says:

Lolz!

10. ELANA says:

i was wundring that are vampiers born vampiers AND ARE WOVELS BORN WOLVES AND IF YOU HAVE MOSHIE MUNSTERS MY IS CALLED 12SKYEDYER34 AND MY POPTROPECA NAME IS NERVIS SUN THX

11. ELANA says:

IM SOOOOOOOOOOOO TEN YERS OLD HAY THE BOY HOW OLD ARE YOUS

12. deee says:

i wonder who was the first vampire and who was the first warewolf

13. wolfgirl says:

I am a werewolf and i saw full moon one night and I started howling then my fur apeared,then my fangs,then my claws,it hurt soo much i was BIGGER than a regular werewolf,i might be a alpha female because,there are other werewolves and we act like a real wolf pack so anyways…..I bit my freind next day and she said why you do that then I scampered into the woods,during the nnight I was telling you about I hunted and killed a buck,I ate one half of it the rest of the pack hardley got anything!the next day I almostt killed my dog it wanted to play so I did and I got way to rough he started whipering so like i was so sad!I am and was in so much pain!

14. yoyo says:

yo, werewolves r awesome because their like giant german sheperds /humans

15. mark says:

im a werewolf im a lone wolf and my i love werewolves account is elderwolf i destroyed a vamp base last night im an elder werewolf

16. werewolves [me] are awesomer than vamps

17. werewolves are winning the war

18. Tia says:

EVERYONE ON THIS SITE if someone came up to you because they scared or knows that youes are wolves/vampires because you tould them that youes are wolves/vampires on facebook would you tell them the truth if they ask you face to face or would you lie to them and say that they are a freak or crazzy??? I just want to know. plz tell me. 🙂