Vampires Signs

Vampire bat art
Vampire Bat: A symbol of a vampire
Vampire bat art

Vampire Symbology

What are common symbols associated with Vampires?

• Bats

Vampire bat art

Vampire Bat: A classic symbol of a vampire

• No reflections in the mirror
  • Speed
  • holy water
  • crucifixes
  • The nightime
  • Fangs
  • Claws
  • Blood
  • Not being able to be out in the sun
  • Coffins
  • mind reading
  • immortality
  • garlic
  • Vampires must be have an invitation to enter your home
  • The Cross

The Religious Cross is said to ward off the vampire

1. werewolf person says:

@sidney: Being a werewolf isn’t exactly a party you know. Unless you think it’s fun being in pain when you turn, not being able to control your anger at times, and being on edge on the full moon nights. Think before you want to turn. It’s not a gift, it’s a curse.

2. she wolf says:

Well out in the sun and the coffin thing is just a local myth. My friend vamp can go outside anytime and he lays on the bed not on the coffin. He also doesn’t need an invitation to get to my den becuase I told him that he is always welcome. Except when my family is around cause he feels awkward.

3. Mary says:

oh my god i love that post werewolf person!

4. sydney123 says:

@wolf person: im aware of the risk with all respect i know what im facing and its my decision and if you know someone with that ability please chat with me and there is some good im in track it can improve on my reflexes and speed and other good things and there is bad things but im aware of what i want

5. loleta says:

@Tia:
    well sed …. thu im not sur of it but in my country we know that their is sum of wolfes when full moon comes with clear >>>> the wolfes surch and eat sum jinn !!!! and the only way to jinn is turned to stone to save his own life !!!! and that makes the wolf stronger when eats them coz the demon give them strength …. wich means the ability comes from thes spirets
    im not so sure im only say`s what every budy tould me!

6. The Damned says:

Are you all just a bunch of little kids?

7. Mary says:

what is it to you?

8. Mary says:

i HATE PEOPLE WHO COME HERE TO CRITICIZE US. IF YOU ARE HEAR TO SAY THAT WE ARE NOT SOMETHING THAT SOME OF US ARE THEN GET OFF THIS SITE. oops. caps was on.

9. ILiekPizza says:

@Mary:

Those with low self esteem passively search for things to antagonize. It is a great ego booster to point fingers and laugh at others.

10. Lycanhope says:

@The Damned: Well, I’m not, but yes, most of them are kids. And kids will be kids. And adults like you and I should be more mature than to complain about kids…being kids.

11. MotherSamantha says:

@Lycanhope:

At least they have imagination cause once your an adult you don’t have time for that. Have fun guys 🙂 and just ignore the stinkers lol 🙂

12. Lycanhope says:

@MotherSamantha: I was, kind of on their side. So yeah, probably should have done that @The Damned.

13. sara-monica says:

@sydney123: don’t become a werewolf if its possible because you might hurt the people around u or get killed and it not paradise its a curse I might not know because I’m not a werewolf but I know something about life

14. derex says:

@she wolf: yeeeeeeeeeah u invited him to come anytime

15. Lycanhope says:

@sara-monica: Rest assured, none of that will happen. But you’re right in saying it’s no fun, and not something to look for unless it’s your last option.

@derex: And there is absolutely nothing wrong with inviting your friend to come over whenever he or she likes.

16. Sahiba says:

I always thought that vampires and werewolves and other supernatral beings on this earth exist now I have proof!

17. Lycanhope says:

@Sahiba: I wouldn’t believe everything you read on the Internet, but it’s nice that someone’s taken something positive from here.

18. Fortis-lupus says:

hey omnia entia how many erant Lupi on here?

19. Soul Tepes says:

â– No reflections in the mirror
    â– holy water
    â– crucifixes
    â– Not being able to be out in the sun
    â– Coffins
    â– garlic
    â– Vampires must be have an invitation to enter your home
    This is what is funny about myth. Just because vampyrs are not living yet not dead does not mean they have no reflection. Dead people have a reflection. Holy water is just water blessed by the church. Vampyrs are not souless deamons. Crucifixes have the same meaning as holy water. Sun is an irritant but does not have the power to turn anything to ash unless they were standing on the sun itself. Coffins are for the dead whom are burried in the ground. Garlic is good on french bread and noodles. Most people would need an invitation into someones house anyway, its common curtesy.

20. Mary says:

At soul tepes: Have you ever heard the phrase “you are dead to me”? Well, the whole reflection thing has something to do with that. When people say “You are dead to me” the will act like you are not there and that your presence is not there. And when you are dead you don’t have a presence. Your body stays on earh but your soul goes somewhere. And souls do not have reflections.

21. Soul Tepes says:

A soul only leaves if its at peace with its life. Not as anything personal, but lets say Nev was forced to become a vampyre, what makes you think her soul would just dissapear? Thats why I say the reflection thing is bogus.

22. Mary says:

No i am saying that vampires are souls. Oh and btw. Nev is a vampire. A strigoi in fact. But she has a reflection and she doesn’t need to be invited in. That was just what i read on Wikipedia when i was doing research. But yes the no reflection thing is bogus.

23. Soul Tepes says:

Strigoi is a term I have heard. Siberia has a another name for it but I know what you mean. Strigoi are pure, and not afflicted with to many bloodline meshing.

24. Moon_Wolf392 says: