Vampires Signs

Vampire bat art
Vampire Bat: A symbol of a vampire
Vampire bat art

Vampire Symbology

What are common symbols associated with Vampires?

• Bats

Vampire bat art

Vampire Bat: A classic symbol of a vampire

• No reflections in the mirror
  • Speed
  • holy water
  • crucifixes
  • The nightime
  • Fangs
  • Claws
  • Blood
  • Not being able to be out in the sun
  • Coffins
  • mind reading
  • immortality
  • garlic
  • Vampires must be have an invitation to enter your home
  • The Cross

The Religious Cross is said to ward off the vampire

1. Laika says:

To me, being a werewolf isn’t a curse, it’s a gift.Werewolves are the protectors of humans

• tylee says:

i think yore rite

• Mr. Greene says:

That’s what I see it as, we kill the demonic creatures, you just got to be careful not to worship pagan gods, for you are by anscestrial blood heritage are descendants of angels and demons and Lillith, they can trick you to do evil, but nobody is stepping up to preach to you guys about Jesus, I’ll try to be the first when I’m turned.

• Loki says:

@Mr.Green As far as I can read it, you’re telling BS. But explain;what do you mean by “we kill the demonic creatures, you just got to be careful not to worship pagan gods” If I have read well (which was very hard), that was a threat to all ww who worship pagan gods because they’re ‘demonic’. If it was a threat, you’re deep in the shit. i I wrong, I have said nothing apart from the part that it is very hard to read your post good.

• sowmya says:

excuse me r u really a warewolf? if so i need to talk wid u 🙂

• flower says:

how do i become a were wolf its been my dream since i was small

2. Alice-Vamp11 says:

garlic, sunlight, the cross, coffins, imortality, and claws are all false im a vampire but none of thoe things affect me

3. fuzzyfur says:

seriously, u fakers really need to get a life. how babyish to pretend to be a vampire? grow up, posers.

4. Emma says:

How do I become a vampire

5. May I ask can werewolf and a vampire fall in love?

6. can I ask can werewolf and a vampire possibly fall in love?

7. carlos says:

Humans have most commonly mistaken us to be, either in league with, or having the gift of being able to transform into a bat. This is false. Although we do have a tendency to rest in caves after a long journey, that is the only time we associate with bats.
    You can see our reflections in the mirror, the accusation that you cannot, is also false. There may be a difference in the particles that make our being, but vampires can be photographed and seen in the mirror.
    We are fast.
    Holy water is normal water.
    Crucifixes aren’t effective – most vampires are not religious, so it would not even effect us mentally/emotionally.
    It is not true that we burn as soon as we enter sunlight, but we do burn after hours of being in contact with it.
    Vampires do not have fangs, we do not use our teeth to drink, instead we use our hardened nails to cut the skin and drink from the shallow wound. Then we heal the wound with our spit that can close it.
    No claws, just hardened nails that only our teeth are strong enough to cut.
    We do sleep in coffins, though they are not vital to our sleeping arrangements.
    Some vampires acquire gifts once they have turned, so some have the ability to read minds, but not all. Though vampires can communicate telepathically between each other, whereas half-vampires cannot.
    We are not immortal. Full vampires age 1 year in every 10, and half-vampires age 1 year in every 5.
    We can eat garlic.
    We do not enter human homes often, but when we do, unless hunting, we do ask to go in, but we do not need permission.
    We eat human food and drink blood, animal and human. We do need to feed on humans regularly but not every day.

• jjvamplover says:

fascinating…
      But how do you become a vampire?

• carlos says:

jjvamplover
      First you must find a vampire that will blood you
      They will use their nails to make a cut on each of your fingertips, they then will repeat this process on themselves.
      Then you will be instructed to press your fingertips to theirs, this will allow your blood to flow into the vampire through one hand, and the vampires blood into you through the other hand.
      This will be a painful process, but it wont take long. The duration time depends on whether you are making the change into a vampire, or a half-vampire.
      After a few days, the vampire blood will take effect and you will become aa creature of the night.

• beelz says:

Carlos, do you have an email I can contact you on? I have a couple of questions for you.

• skylar says:

Hi carlos, i have a quetion thats really getting to me about what you have said. But i want to know your being real with me and not playing around, I need to know if what your saying is true, not that I don’t belive you but I have been played many times and I’m don’t who to trust.
      I’m not sure if I’m anything like a vampire but I have some the thing you talk about, such as I have unsally hard nails, I love the look of blood (but never drinked thow I thought about it when i see it), I can’t stand the sun and burn way to easily and I love the night, stay up alot and love darkness but theirs stuff about me such as I have visions in my dreams about the future that come true and I feel like i can feel the soul or life forms of people when I hug them and sometimes feel full after. Non if makes sence but after seeing what you typed I thoght maybe you could give me some answers!

• Lillith Jane Black says:

OMGosh you are a vampire to I thought all of us died out

• XStyleQueenX says:

This sounds exactly like this vampire book I read….

• Sangvamp says:

I think you just read a litle bit too mutch Darren Scan. He is right about a few thigs but not about everything. I know what it is too be a vampire I am one myself. And I know that par example the 1 in 10 thing isn’t right and oh yeah there isn’t something like a half-vampire unless you Mean somebody who isn’t fully awaken
      Ps Sorry for the spelling I’m not used to type English

8. jjvamplover says:

thanks
    can you blood me??

9. tay says:

I need help. I want to turn into a vampire…. really badly. Can anyone help me out?

10. Silas says:

I am a vampire but the sun and the mirror thing isn’t true. As long as I stay in the shade and wear sunblock I’m fine. And I don’t know where the thing about no reflections came up. Oh, I’ve also been to church and none of that affected me. And, I can sleep at night but only for about an hour or so. And I don’t have to drink blood constantly, it makes me a bit nostalgic not to but I’m fine when I eat normal human food.

11. annon says:

– most of these comments are made during daylight hours. bunch of posers. none of you are real.

12. Frost Moon says:

At what age does a average werewolf begin to transform?

• Lycanhope says:

There isn’t one. It doesn’t just magically happen by itself. You have to work at it.

13. Lillith Jane Black says:

who wants to become a vampire post #vamppower#

14. Lillith Jane Black says:

but you have to live in America

15. The peace guard says:

Hello..

16. The peace guard says:

@lillith Jane black… Haha I wish I could be a vamp

17. Lillith Jane Black says:

really

18. Lillith Jane Black says:

I am very precise so you might watch what you wish for what state do you live in?

19. Lillith Jane Black says:

And most of these humans (if I should say so) aren’t even vampires they are fake but Carlos he catches my eye but he missed a couple of things that every vampire knows you are not born you are made we do actually have very sharp teeth but we don’t use them we don’t have enough energy to go out in the day if we do it is because we did not get enough to feast on and we need more supplements in our stomachs and our clans wow i’m astonished that he forgot about that and 1 tiny question vamp to vamp what clan are you in παράσιτο,λαγνεία,ευημερώ,or and who could forget TERDIDORIA μεταμορφωθεί νέα

20. Lillith Jane Black says:

@Flower

21. Jay Love says:

… so theres no witches out here… kay

22. Lillith Jane Black says:

Avajean im sorry to say but I have fallen ill I will try to get to you as fast as I can but right now I have to rest

23. Venus says:

I’m a vampyre and no one in my clan sleeps in a coffin that is just stupid(and stereotypical) the only resemblance to fangs is when our teeth sharpen if we are hungry. BTW my clan name is Venus we also use the same symbol of Venus.

24. Lillith Jane Black says:

Venus im really hoping your not lying because I need some answers

25. Jay says:

Clan? Teath sharpening when hungry? What are you talking about? Thats not even how vamps work. They dont have clans, and their teath never actually sharpen. They are more human than you think.