vampires vs werewolves

1. LegendLupe046 (Alpha of the Lunar Apocalypse Pack) says:

Oh the peeps that were arguing are most likely human, I’m still undecided on Lee Ann and Sorath (unless they are the same person)

2. Lilly jane says:

i bet they were I wish I was like a mermaid or something else not this thing

3. LegendLupe046 (Alpha of the Lunar Apocalypse Pack) says:

Oh no they were all “Oh I’m one of the original 9 werewolves and one can not become a werewolf only descended, and so do all werewolves” so if that’s the case they would be millennium years old and descended from werewolves but how can one be descended if they were the original? So that being said, how can they be a werewolf in their own terms if in fact that they need to be descended but are an original millennium old? This is the sort of bs I’m talking about.

4. LegendLupe046 (Alpha of the Lunar Apocalypse Pack) says:

Not to mention they were typing their accent. I mean Tia doesn’t but this person does. Why would one type their accent unless they were roleplaying or something?

5. Lilly jane says:

hahaha some people

6. Lilly jane says:

the lights are flickering so the electricity may be going out in an hour or so dont make dumb convo

7. LegendLupe046 (Alpha of the Lunar Apocalypse Pack) says:

Yes. Lol! Would you like to read throughout the comments from the beginning? I have a link to the first page. It’s actually very interesting lol!

8. Lilly jane says:

Humans that act like someone there not dummies

9. LegendLupe046 (Alpha of the Lunar Apocalypse Pack) says:

Um ok well I’ll put it on, stay safe but also I believe that maybe there may be more fakes online than we think.

10. LegendLupe046 (Alpha of the Lunar Apocalypse Pack) says:

http :// ilovewerewolves .com /games/chat/comment -page-1/#comments just take out the spaces and you will find yourself all the way at the beginning lol!

11. Lilly jane says:

dang people are vicious

12. LegendLupe046 (Alpha of the Lunar Apocalypse Pack) says:

Lol yes they are. How far have you gotten so far? I’m at page 130 something out of 2,000 something

13. LegendLupe046 (Alpha of the Lunar Apocalypse Pack) says:

Have you read anything? And if your power is out I guess I’ll see you whenever you get back on

14. Lilly jane says:

I refreshed and lost my spot that sucks

15. LegendLupe046 (Alpha of the Lunar Apocalypse Pack) says:

Aw man it does lol that’s why I keep track what page I’m on

16. Lilly jane says:

Irma can try to sweep me away but im staying right where I am

17. LegendLupe046 (Alpha of the Lunar Apocalypse Pack) says:

Ok I’m starting to lose understanding what is going on?

18. Lilly jane says:

I dont know the lights keep flickering internet keeps turning off the STRUGGLE IS REAL

19. LegendLupe046 (Alpha of the Lunar Apocalypse Pack) says:

Hm well I hope your internet service gets better soon, meanwhile I’m reading bs about some annunaki or whatever and s**t about multiple Gods and stuff from separate religions all taking energy to stay alive. Sadly it’s one of my fav peeps, PKlett talking about it, I’m just like “why you all of a sudden? I thought you were great. But anyways what evidence do you have of your supposed claims, who told you, the Annunaki? I wouldn’t usually take Nocturnal’s side, but I agree with one thing that he said the Annunaki are just fallen angels designed to take you from the truth.” It just keeps getting deeper and deeper in lies and those who I thought were decent are turning out to be hypocrites and just as dillusional as everyone else..

20. LegendLupe046 (Alpha of the Lunar Apocalypse Pack) says:

Secondly, Nocturnal says that he believes in God and Illuminati but if you believe in God, then you know one can not believe in God and something else. You can only worship and truly follow one God. Peeps don’t usually see it but they focus so much on their debt that it takes up their lives. As I said in a previous post, who are you going to worship, God or Debt? The Bible says put God first and all other things will follow. Who are you going to worship? Who are you going to follow?

21. LegendLupe046 (Alpha of the Lunar Apocalypse Pack) says:

Is there anyone else who wonders who is real on here and who is not?

22. Lilly jane says:

ok im back and im still cautious of some of my friends

23. LegendLupe046 (Alpha of the Lunar Apocalypse Pack) says:

Same here. I just posted something on the main chat page

24. LegendLupe046 (Alpha of the Lunar Apocalypse Pack) says:

What I posted: Is any1 on rn? I’m quite bored, aside from reading more bs from the past. It’s become like a reality TV show were no one likes anyone and everyone chastises others for almost no reason. If they truly were for logic, they would know it’s illogical to argue. There is absolutely no point to do so. So why do we do it, to prove a point? To what avail is that point which must be made if it’ll only corrupt the site with drama? And to what avail are those efforts by many which end up trying to let others know logic, even to force them to understand, if it causes arguments which is highly illogical? Seriously I’m not exactly an expert on logic but every single “logical” person out there is being a hypocrite by simply stating they are being logical by taking illogical actions. I could talk for hours on logic but seriously, get it straight peeps. It’s been going on for Lord knows how long, can’t we at least try to be reasonable instead of arguing? (Sigh) but of course if you are defending your faith or what you believe is true then it’s ok to DEFEND but create strife because of it? To what avail?

25. LegendLupe046 (Alpha of the Lunar Apocalypse Pack) says:

By Sorath: An Alpha isn’t necessarily about power, it’s the ability to lead and learn from your pack. The maturity it takes to handle pups, such as yourself, patience, and self-sacrifice. Tell me, would you offer your own life to save those who matter most to you? Would you offer your own life to save those who matter little to you? Think about this.