vampires vs werewolves

1. I don’t even know the way I ended up right here, but I believed this post used to be great.
    I do not recognize who you’re however certainly you
    are going to a famous blogger in case you are not already.

Cheers!

2. Yuki says:

This is stupid

3. Lily jane says:

Doggy breath you changed your name aye

4. EvaLuna says:

no i didn’t my cousin was on yesterday and a bit today

5. Lily jane says:

really cause I went back to look at what I said yesterday and your name was changed to selena

6. EvaLuna says:

i know she was using my Chromebook 😀

7. Star Light says:

hello everyone i’m back 😀

8. Star Light says:

can someone tell me how to become a werewolf?

9. Lily jane says:

I dont know how but you can ask doggy breath

10. Lily jane says:

and Scooby what’s a chromebook?

11. EvaLuna says:

@Lily a Chrome Book is a small version of a computer and a big version of a mac book and @Star Light you can only be changed into a werewolf if you’re bitten or the blood runs through you

12. Lily jane says:

oh some schools have them

13. EvaLuna says:

@Liliy yeah my school does 😀

14. Lily jane says:

so does Cohen’s school but hes has a lot of blocked websites

15. EvaLuna says:

@Lily so do i i have almost every single website you can think of blocked 🙁

16. Lily jane says:

Evaluna I forgot about this website

17. LegendLupe046 (Alpha of the Lunar Apocalypse Pack) says:

@Lily Jane hello have I seen you before? I think so, aren’t you a vampire or something? Anyways it’s alright if you forgot about this website, it happens to the best of us. 🙂 don’t worry though, she’ll be on soon, she is just unable to be on. I am her mate and I’m just letting you know.

18. Lily jane says:

oh I dont care about doggy breath shes just the one I noticed isnt talking which is surprising
    Well proper hello Im Lily you already know im a vampire

• Alvy Darkstorm says:

@Lily you are a vampire! It can’t be. How Do YOU know that you are a vampire? I really like to know. Can you tell me plz?

19. Lily jane says:

I dont think ive meet you either I haven’t been on here for so long

20. LegendLupe046 (Alpha of the Lunar Apocalypse Pack) says:

Yes I’ve been on here for a while and I do believe we met before, I was previously known as JoeLupe. (Does it seem familiar?) and what would you guess I would be?

21. Lily jane says:

omgosh Im so sorry I forgot you 🙁 and you are a lycan right im guessing

22. LegendLupe046 (Alpha of the Lunar Apocalypse Pack) says:

Hm idk… honestly I don’t and it’s fine. 🙂 also me and Evaluna finally created a pack. And about what I am, I am so uncertain that even I can’t make sense of it… every time I think I’m something it ends up either being false or leading to more questions. I honestly wish I were a werewolf, one who could actually p-shift instead of some mental fantasy, as it would make my day so much better. But alas no evidence has been shown of me being anything really.. I came on this site to find out what I was, for I had been searching for years. But I got more information but no answer to my question. I guess that’s the problem with this site it lacks people to take initiative to help others find out what they are. Or at least a select few seem to understand what they are, however I am in the group who doesn’t. 🙁 your lucky you know what you are. But as I say many times it doesn’t matter what you are but only who you are, for it’s what’s on the inside that counts.

23. Lily jane says:

no actually all the things vampires say about their lives I dont fit into any of it I get that im a night feeder but im not at all like anyone ive ever know maybe it is me being I dont know paranoid I believe it tis hmmm

24. Lily jane says:

no but im serious I should have known from the name so sorry

25. LegendLupe046 (Alpha of the Lunar Apocalypse Pack) says:

Yes don’t beat yourself up over it, don’t blame yourself for not knowing something before you learned it, for how should you had known it if you couldn’t remember unless I let you know? And if that’s the case then it’s not your fault for not knowing. It’s just an instance that happened. Everyone is different in their own way. That’s what makes you unique. Just because you are different than others does not mean you can’t be the same. By that I mean because you may be different than other vampires doesn’t mean you can’t be one.