Werewolf Community

Why does a werewolf community even exist?

If werewolves are for the most part solitary creatures then why are there communities? And even those werewolves that are not solitary – that are part of a bigger pack – generally are part of relatively small pack of not more than 6 – 8 pack members.  Therefore if werewolves prefer to stay in such small packs – or even alone – what is the point of a community?

Werewolves are a much smaller population than humans, and on top of that are very protective of their identities.   A community therefore brings the group together in a somewhat informal fashion without giving the permanence of a pack structure.  A werewolf community is a place for those newer to being a werewolf to get advise and guidance. Werewolves for the most part remain hidden from others, so it can be difficult for a newer werewolf to find out what is happening to him / herself and how to deal with it.  A community offers this type of environment were the werewolf can ask questions, get answers, and learn from others who know what they are going through.

It used to be that werewolf communities did not really exist. Pre-internet the only way to meet others was in person, and since werewolves by their nature do not often physically reveal themselves even to others of their own kind, communities rarely came into existence.  Today however, the communities have gone online, and werewolves have found this as an excellent compromise for their reservations of meeting others as it offers the solace of not having to reveal oneself while also the benefit of learning from others.  Community members must keep in mind that while there are many benefits to being online, one of the downfalls can be trolls who try to disturb and turn members against themselves…understand that these individuals are only after one thing – causing havoc and chaos among community members.

1. Gabriel says:

@Daughter of Cantervain: Yeah we’re here for any questions, but expect an honest answer. No sugar coating if it comes to it.

2. Daughter of Cantervain says:

@Lycanhope: I guess it isn’t that I need help, it’s… I want to help others see the truth, but I don’t know how. I can’t get back home, so I want to help anyone else who is in the same situation as I am.

3. Lycanhope says:

@Daughter of Cantervain: Have you tried using GPS?

4. Daughter of Cantervain says:

@Lycanhope: I haven’t laughed in a long time! There are a lot of things you don’t know about wolfs. All you know is the fantasy this world has created. Where I come from, “werewolfs” are… the norm. Rehisheryk Alkwe < that's the best way to spell it with your alphabet. It means Animal Kingdom; kind of, in many of your languages together. I guess I should just tell you, here goes. There are four worlds. Haven, Hel, AK(Rehisheryk Alkwe), and Earth. Each of them consisting of different creatures. Haven: Angels, Elven, Sprites, Nymphs, etc. Hel: Demons, Vampires, Ghouls, Duendes, etc. AK: The easiest way to explain it; "were" everything. But we're in true form all the time. We don't look like disgusting creatures, just giant wolfs. Stephenie Meyer had it right. I believe she is from Haven. Earth: Is the Hub for the other three worlds. You can find everything here! Unfortunately, you need certain clarification to be down here.
    I was sent here to be safe, but it has been fifteen years. That's why I need help. Although my father is… very important, I have no way to contact him. I'm stuck.

5. Lee Ann says:

@Daughter of Cantervain: damnit you were doing so well

6. Daughter of Cantervain says:

@Lee Ann: What’s that supposed to mean?

7. Lycanhope says:

That was the greatest fanfiction I have ever read, and I’ve read My Immortal. Encore. Encore.

8. Daughter of Cantervain says:

@Lycanhope: @Lycanhope: I don’t care what you say. I don’t know what you are talking about, but I will ignore it. I just looked up My Immortal. Thats um… not even close so I’m not sure why you would mention it…

9. Gabriel says:

@Daughter of Cantervain: Honest question: Why ignore a joke from lycanhope? And also, wtf are you talking about anymore and where in the he|| did you get that information from?

10. Lycanhope says:

@Daughter of Cantervain: You’re obviously a bit dim, because you somehow missed both mine and Lee Ann’s derision. Let me go slower.

If you’re going to make something up, you need to be a tad more believable than that. I referred to My Immortal because that’s regarded as one of the worst fanfics on the internet, and THAT makes more sense than the fountain of nonsense you just spouted.

11. Daughter of Cantervain says:

@Lycanhope: I could care less if you believe me. You obviously don’t know what I’m talking about so there is no need to continue this conversation. But thank you for your… “help”. Oh, and if anyone comes asking the same question, please let me know. Thanx a bunch!

12. Daughter of Cantervain says:

@Gabriel: If it was a joke, we would BOTH be laughing. As for information, I didn’t GET it anywhere. I don’t even see why I should say anything else, would you even believe me?

13. Lee Ann says:

If you don’t get your information from anywhere then it’s a product of your own imagination… Even if it was truthful you still would gain your understanding and knowledge from another person or entity. Just like you aren’t born knowing your brain is working and that you’re alive as long as your heart is beating. Someone had to teach you that even if it seems obvious.

14. Daughter of Cantervain says:

@Lee Ann: I am just going to come out and say it then. I have relations to people from all of the places I mentioned. I am done talking about it now, so thank you.

15. Lycanhope says:

@Daughter of Cantervain: Cool, let’s get science with it then.
    I’m perfectly happy with other worlds, I subscribe to the Many Worlds Interpretation. So somewhere out there, all this idiocy probably makes sense. But it’s not here.

Those things you talk about do not exist here. I know the planes that exist here, and none of those are them. If you wanted to travel to them, the amount of energy required would be far greater than anything we could produce, since you’re literally breaking the laws of the universe.

I’m going to have to refer back to my post on Chat about the difference between opinion and fact. What you have said is not an opinion, there is no “close mindedness” involved here. You are stating a fact and the fact is wrong.

Plus, You kind have shot yourself in the foot with “Stephanie Meyer was right”. No sane person would regard that drivel as anything less than teen angst nonsense.

16. Daughter of Cantervain says:

@Lycanhope: I have no interest in convincing you. But you can’t tell me I’m wrong when you misunderstand. When I say other worlds… I shouldn’t have said it like that. If you want to get technical then fine. There are four dimensions. At least that is the best way of putting it. and with the Stephanie Meyer thing, someone would have mentioned it anyway, so I put it out there.

17. Gabriel says:

@Daughter of Cantervain: No seriously, what deity is telling you this things? And by dimensions do you mean separate realities, different plains, or anything else for that matter? If you’re going to say something then explain it, especially if you don’t expect (but want) people to understand it.

18. Gabriel says:

@Daughter of Cantervain: Another thing: who are you trying to convince? You just spouted all of that stuff off, then said you weren’t trying to convince anyone. I understand if you don’t want to argue on it, but why say it in the first place? Also, back up your words, none of this “you just misunderstand” nonsense. I want facts, or at least I want the clearest view of what you are trying to say. And to say anyone misunderstands in a misperception or simply lying to yourself, since (unless you live on a higher plane, which you don’t) confessing your ideas to other people is an entirely feasible thing.

19. Daughter of Cantervain says:

@Gabriel: Okay, I completely understand what you are saying and I apologize. I guess I don’t quite understand it myself. Take Heaven and Hell for example. They are there, but you can’t just GO there. I’m not trying to convince anyone, I am just hoping someone who is from any of the three will see this and help me, that’s all.

20. Princess says:

Are you really the daughter of Cantervain?

21. Lycanhope says:

@Daughter of Cantervain: So you’re from there, but you don’t understand it, and you relate it to Heaven and Hell as a place you can’t travel to, yet you can because you’re from there. Seems legit.

But as Gabriel has said. Don’t come here spouting things without facts to back it up, especially if you expect help. Because nobody will believe you without facts, and nobody can help you without facts.
    You want to show that you’re not telling really REALLY badly developed stories, prove it.

22. Daughter of Cantervain says:

@Princess: Who wants to know?

23. Princess says:

@Daughter of Cantervain: No one of importance. Are you or not?

24. Daughter of Cantervain says:

Yes, I am… Does that mean anything to you?

25. Princess says:

Yes actually, I have been looking for you Chesna.