Werewolf Convention – meet werewolves

Werecon, the largest werewolf convention in the world!  This year, we’re proud to be holding our first ever online convention to bring werewolves together in one place.  We’re looking for werewolves and shapeshifters from every nation to gather together to meet and friend each other.

More details on werecon are forthcoming…don’t miss it!  Nov. 18 – 22!

More information is coming soon… for now, meet with other werewolves and meet Vampires at Werecon.org.

Recently added:

Join the werewolf community! Create a profile…

Stay with ilovewerewolves.com for details to come…

Werewolf967

I am the second contributor to the ilovewerewolves home. Buddy is the first.

1. Aspynn says:

This place is really popular, I agree.

2. Aspynn says:

@Werewolf967: How did you get all these people here? Or was it just surfing the web and coming?

3. @Aspynn: Wolves have natural instincts to find packs… 😉 when they seek others they make their way here somehow…

4. yes it does… this is where i first found out what exactly it is i am

5. Jo says:

well i did excactly found this sight by accident but in this place i found out that i am a demon and the omen came true as it should be. eheh and im happy.

6. it is here i found my original family

7. woodwosewolf says:

. Any body going to the Horrorfind Con this fall in GettysBurg?

8. tariq says:

Any one willing to make me a were?

9. wereboy says:

hi all you who will dare. Go to Hartley Iowa

10. wereboy says:

I am a true werewolf just need to find out where other werewolves are meeting so I can go there and meet with them

11. Scott says:

I wanna become a werewolf fams

12. Asylum says:

Hi, my name is Asylum. I am trying to recruit new wolves to my pack. I am the alpha, not to strict. We are to co-exist with the vampires. For more info and rules please DM me on instagram @asylum.wolfpack

• Lupe says:

1: Careful with personal information.

2: Co-exist? Don’t we co-exist anyways? I hadn’t realized there was a reason to co-exist in the first place!

• Wolfy says:

@asylum hi I would join that’s if you did’nt co-exist with vampires I hate them because they killed my human grandmother.
      Btw we already co-exist with humans

• Lupe says:

@Wolfy: I am talking about all in all, with humans, werecreatures, Vampires, etc. what is this about anti-coexisting?

As far as I am concerned, you shouldn’t blame a stereotype for an individual’s action. I do not mean to be harsh, rude, offensive, etc. (the list could continue) but so, a Vampire killed your human grandmother? What is the deal with posting it and making it all about the “species?” What is even the point?

I understand not liking someone who killed someone you loved. But taking a stereotypical group and putting blame on them.. it’s pointless blame, and will only lead to you being hurt more in the end. Trust me, I should know..

• Erza Scarlet says:

Hey, I would like to join, but I don’t got insta. I’m female and was looking for a pack. Message me back with an email if your interested.

13. Wolfy says:

@lupe Ok thanks for the heads up

14. Wolfy says:

@Lupe yea I was not trying to stereotype I’m sorry if any vampires got offended by what I said

15. Bruce Edmonds says:

Like to meet other werewolf I hang at the Ramona Flea Market in Jacksonville Florida I’m usually at the beer garden in the flea market