werewolf elders

You’ll often hear many of the more knowledgeable members of the werewolf community refer to a group of werewolves called the “elders”. The werewolf elders are a group of the most respected and strongest of the werewolves. They generally have been werewolves for quite a length of time, and typically share their wisdom with the newer members. Elders are notoriously very difficult to find, and often stay hidden in the shadows as they do not like to – nor do they need to – reveal themselves. You’ll find many who impersonate being a werewolf elder in order to misguide younger werewolves. Werewolf elders look like regular werewolves, and are often mistaken as such. There are very few true elders left.

1. Ashley says:

i have to wait 2 yrs!!! oh i commeted on ur last commet on chat.
    hope it help!!!

2. lycanlover12 says:

thanx

3. Ashley says:

did u read my story if not pls do n like pls if u do im not forcing u to

4. lycanlover12 says:

i m still workin on my facebook it is taken 4 ever

5. Ashley says:

I does take while but it worth it in the end i think i added u

6. lycanlover12 says:

k

7. ILiekPizza says:

I think just like any “Elder” position, it takes a higher teir of respect and knowledge beyond a leader’s. As a werewolf elder, even alphas will come to you and seek guidance (notice i never said pack).

Most of the time when the werewolf becomes a grandparent they automatically become an elder. Werewolves may also become elders when they are a ways into adulthood because of their great amount of wisdom and experience.

To be honest, the Werewolf Elders list needs to be called “Top Posters”.

8. Tia says:

@ILiekPizza:
    -_- But I’m first on the werewolf elders list.

9. ILiekPizza says:

@Tia: But have the others earned their spots???

10. Tia says:

@ILiekPizza: No not really. Just asking do you think I’m going over bored with the whole werewolf, witch and vampire thing? What my youth ledder said at camp eagle, When someone speeks or types they even think about bad or good things that even putperson down or make them feel happy.

11. ILiekPizza says:

You don’t go overboard. If anything you do less of that than I do. the only reason why I am on here is to learn to expand/refine my knowledge and teach others what I learned for the past 2 decades.

In a sense you are trying to do the same.

12. Tia says:

@ILiekPizza: Thank you and yes I am. And I think the stuff you are telling us is really cool and it’s good to lean new stuff. šŸ™‚

13. Tia says:

Today after drama I was walking with my little brother and annoying/joking around with him and when I was doing that Leticia (she thinks that she is a witch) was giving us a evil looked. I stop and looked up at her and she started walking up the stares. When I finsh walking up the stares Leticia was just going under the bar and she looked at me again so I toke the long way around to my group. Around the end of the day I was walking to my last class and I got this really really bad feeling and when I went around the coner Leticia and Brady ( He thinks that he is a werewolf and friends with Elliot and Erick) was talking to each other, they saw me. When I was taking my books out of my bag I heard this big bang on the bag rank and I looked to my left. The first thing I saw was a hand curld up into a fix then I saw Brady’s face looking at me and giving me a evil looked. He then toke he’s hand off the bag rank and started walking to he’s class. I said hey to him and he said hey back to me. After that happen my heart was beating really fast because he really scared me when he did that. D: When I looked over to where Brady and he’s class was, Erick was walking over and was looking at me with a big smile.

14. Tia says:

And when Brady did that I kind of jumped because I knew he was with Leticia and I thoght he was just going to go to he’s class, but instead he bang the bag rank and scared me. šŸ™ And the worst thing is I’m pretty sure Erick knew before Brady told him because how I looked but it felt like he could tell what I was thinking. I don’t know but it seems like that. :'( And with my brother I was joking around, Leticia didn’t have to looked at us like that. -_- Can they just leave me alone.

How was you’re day? I need to think of something else. Does anyone want to talk?

15. kieran says:

Does any1 kno anywhere on this site where I can find info about how obtain the werewolf curse? (to me it would be a gift) thanks! And great to hear that your clans are doing well šŸ˜‰

16. I feel like a whole post is dedicated to me we elder werewolves are very powerful and wise but not always so noble we do have irregular features
    such as growth we are larger and stuff. we’re the wisest and most powerful werewolves. there are ten of us.

17. Wolfboy96 says:

@elderwerewolf777: Same here, I am one of the ten original, do you know where the others reside? I cannot find them anywhere

18. Yes I do know.

1 (me) in California

1 in Nevada

1 in Wisconsin

3 in Europe

2 in Australia

1 in Africa

1 in Japan

19. Wolfboy96 says:

@Elderwerewolf777: There are 2 in Cali actually, you and me, I live in Cali

20. Oh so they were 1 state away. Hey where is your territory I need to talk with you ok.

21. Naww I am a talkative guy. I’ll ask about an elder in California. I can cross the United states in 2 days on foot so I can make it to your territory in a few hours.

22. Wolfboy96 says:

1st off k 2nd off HOLY CRAP, but I can cross it in a few hours on foot and 3rd off i don’t feel comfortable giving out my info to someone that i barely know, even though he is the same creature of my race

23. I mean in 1 night in wolf form so yeah a few hours. I was taking about running it in human form.

24. Wolfboy96 says: