Werewolf fact: Werewolves are evil, soul unknown

Dear werewolf 967,

OK, I will agree that if a werewolf is evil, then he is under the influence of the devil or one of the devil’s henchmen…(since the devil is of course also evil).  And I will also agree that if a werewolf is evil, then the fact is that he is in no way good for humans…which is why we’re always trying to kill them with silver bullets.

So, I won’t dig out werewolf stories or werewolf novels or even werewolf movies as reference, I’ll just tell you what I believe…I believe that if I came face-to-face with a real werewolf and looked in his eyes, he’d probably tear me to pieces – with no mercy. I wouldn’t have enough time to see if he had a soul or not. But, this does not mean that the werewolf has no soul!!  When the werewolf transformed, he was infected by the werewolf virus  or disease (we agree on that part at least), the full moon came out and conflicted with the virus to cause the werewolf transformation (we agree on that)….and then he went from basic human instinct to animal instinct. But the transformation gave him a “rabid-dog” animal instinct-type mentality.  So, your question is could I look into the eyes of a rabid dog and still see his soul? (and you say this would be about equal to if a werewolf has a soul).  Well, my answer is there is not time to decide because you’ll be torn apart to pieces! By either rabid dog or the transformed werewolf!

So in summary, perhaps we can agree that we will never know if a werewolf has a soul (or if a rabid dog has one for that matter either).  Not unless we ourselves transformed into werewolves would we know….and we can also agree on this werewolf fact: being torn apart while you’re still alive is an act of evil…and there is no doubt that a werewolf will tear you apart.  So, we can say that werewolves are evil, OK.  And, as you say, evil is ultimately commanded by the devil. OK. But I don’t think we’ll know if he has a soul or not! And my next question would be…assumming a werewolf is evil…is a non-transformed werewolf evil? (in other words, a werewolf in his human form?)  That doesn’t really have much to do with the werewolf transformation itself, but while we’re talking about werewolf facts, we might as well review that too!

1. lee ann says:

kool beans kool beans

2. lycanhope says:

wow, im really surprised to find so many anti-wolf posts on a site called “i love werewolves”, even if some of you r probably insane or goth or something. In answer to the topic, yes we have souls, no we are not not in control of our actions otherwise alot more humans would be dead, and unbelievers (re-searcher and james barton) believe what u want, it actually is kind of funny, but its just as funny that humans like you guys are so nieve because it means noones hunting us, keep up the good anti-werewolf rumours!

3. Brooke says:

They have souls, but do not have time to reveal them…..

4. Brooke says:

Instinct takes over………….

5. Lunar says:

WHAT you are doesn’t determine if you are good or evil. You think just being human entitles someone to become good, but werewolves can not be good? That seems a bit harsh and one sided don’t you think? Sure werewolves are capable of a lot of things that the human mind would consider evil, but newsflash for those that seem to have not noticed: HUMANS ARE CAPABLE OF A LOT OF “EVIL” THINGS AS WELL! But I guess they’re the only ones able to have a soul or be good, right? -_-

6. Lunar says:

7. Lunar says:

For the record -_- the one without the orange doomahicky is not me -_- I’m getting the messages where my name is being used :/ guess I really upset poor lightening when I went off on him. Kind of expected as much. People with no lives and all

8. Lunar says:

For the record -_- the one without the green doomahicky is not me -_- I’m getting the messages where my name is being used :/ guess I really upset poor lightening when I went off on him. Kind of expected as much. People with no lives and all

9. Lunar says:

It may have the same arm movements as me, (how this happened I don’t know) but it’s not me. I am blue.

10. Lunar says:

That green icon thing is not me either

11. Lunar says:

Hmmm… I already messaged those I talked to via other means of contact, so they know what’s going on, so have your fun. But if you mut comment all my posts then hope you can keep up.

12. Brooke says:

Lightening I’ve got to hand it to you. You really are insan-e. I will tell you my reasons why, but before that I would like to say one thing. Lightening, you are Lunar. And I don’t mean just the other blue one or green one. I mean you are Lunar. The orange one with the thingymaboo as you called it. Now let me tell you why>>>>>>

Lunar’s name begins with L.
    Lightenings name begins with L.

Lunar came onto the scene just when Lightening came onto the scene.

Lunar automatically picked a side just as soon as she came, and that was to att-ack Lightening. And she did so with great passion. A trait that doesn’t make sense to new comers unless they. She just all of a sudden appeared and started talking about Lightening and gues what? She also talked about Re-searcha. A character that has not been here for months, and left long before Lunar arrived.

Now these other clone Lunars appeared and the orange lunar (which coincidentally starts with ‘o’ just as the word original starts with ‘o’) started saying that was Lightening in disguise. This would cement her trust with you people. Making everyone sympathize with her. Soon those clones will disappear and when she gains your trust she will reveal herself through saying werewolves do not exist. Remember she already told Lightening that her story about the baby werewolves must have been a lie. This is just a method to work herself into the community by creating a character called Lightening and then making a good version called Lunar. Both begining with the Letter ‘L’. Just like in the movie DeeathNote.

Another thing, remember when the orange Lunar made it clear that her icon is the one with the orange thingymagig? Okay now look at the page about>>>werewolf is an animal not monster<<<<< Now on that page there is a character called lunartherian, now this character is exactly the same orange thingymagig and has the name lunar at the begining and it even talks like the lunar on this page. Now this is where the whole thing ties up. Remember when a character came on here and said they could control the icons and either keep or change it at will?? Think about it.

I'm not accusing anybody of anything but If this is the internet and usernames can be created and changed at will. What stops Lightening to come in here as anyone? And the best way to do it is create an alter username who apparantely doesn't like Lightening but who in reality are one and the same. Remember you all think Lightening is Re-searcha, but they are both opposites. Lightening says he is a werewolf, Re-searcha doesn't. So what stops a character like Lunar coming here and saying she hattes Lightening. Has it occured to you all that she really is Lightening just trying to messs with you. If you don't believe, just you wait and see. I bet you something bizzare is going to happen concerning all this.

13. wolfman of china says:

Brooke you are a sad person. We are not dummb. We know you are Lightening. Lunar is a regular here.

14. wolfman of china says:

Lightening is the only one here that makes long posts like you just did. So the jokes on you you iddiot.

15. Brooke says:

Lightening is the only one here who makes longg posts? Did you just say that? Okay. In that case then what of the super longg post Lunar made on >>>>Are werewolves Real?<<<<<<if Lightening is the only one here that does that, then I guess we should look no further than Lunar's backyard, cause her post is longg if ever I saw one.

And your logic doesn't even make sense, because I am just explaining things, so my post has to be longg.

And lastly please please please, don't call me an iddiot. I didn't come on here to make enemies.

16. Lunar says:

@Brooke: @Brooke:
    Wait a minute not true! Go to are werewolves real? You’ll see where it all started and aconissa and zorath can back me up I am not lightening but he is harassing me because of a long winded post I gave going off on him. Lunar has been my nickname for years. I used it when I fell upon this sight a few days ago. I brought up research because I saw him in ANOTHER POST where zorath was. You can believe whatever you want. This is the internet world and I care nothing about it. I merely got annoyed with the stupidity of his posts and I have a very short fuse. I’ve got no clue who this person or you are and frankly don’t care. Sympathize, please. I find the childishness retarded. And if lunartherian is lightening I could care less but I have one name. This one. Think what you want.

17. Samson says:

Do you know what would be funny?
    If Re-searcha came on now and just said; STOP FIGHTING IN MY NAME.

you are all kind of silly if you ask me. Because he is probably having a laugh at all the fighting going on in here.

18. Lunar says:

Whatever you all say. I could care less. I’m not here to be falsely accused or make enemies with net users I have never met. I write long winded one time and I’m someone on here. Nice. All I did was give him or her an answer to all the questions he threw out at aconissa. I do that when someone annoys me, that’s just me. Jokes on no one. I’ve no time for games and such. I stumbled accross this sight and thought it could answer a couple of my questions. that’s the only reason I’m even on it.

19. lee ann says:

you people waste your time on people who arent worth your time

20. Lunar says:

@Samson:
    I agree on that.

21. wolfman of china says:

@wolfman of china:
    You’re welcome sweety.

22. Lunar says:

@wolfman of china:
    I respect you greatly for that.

23. Brooke says:

It’s kind of odd that both Lunar’s and wolfman of China’s messages are just 1 minute apart. It’s like just as Lunar types something, so does Samson just a minute later. The same time it takes for someone to swap user names. Is it coincidence that they keep given each other compliments; as in herself and this Samson person?? Please people wisen up. Something is going on here. You don’t have to be Re-searcha to figure this one out.

24. Lunar says:

I was posting on another page and reading elsewhere. Didn’t know I was suppose to just sit here and continue hitting refresh to see if you or someone replied to a dumb arguement. I also access this from my motorola droid -_- it takes a bit longer to type. It also takes longer for the email letting me know someone has responded to set my phone Droid off and pages do load at decent speeds but not as fast as if I were on my computer at home. But alrighty whatever you say. Guess I’m everyone on this sight. I’m even you. I’m done arguing something both childish and pointless. I don’t have to prove myself over the net to a faceless person.