werewolf name generator

Generate your werewolf name! Choosing what to call yourself in your new state can be frustrating! If you’re trying to pick one yourself, check out this werewolf name generator for a suggestion on what you should be called.

What’s your werewolf name?
ATTENTION! NAME WILL APPEAR BELOW!!

First Name:
Last Name:

Vampire Name Generator

*note: Try a different browser if you are having trouble getting a name, it should fix any problems.
***THIS IS YOUR NAME!***NAME WILL APPEAR HERE! BELOW!!**

1. Mary says:

Well it happened to me. I have a scar over my left calf to prove it. well its almost faded away by now. all you see is a blackish red curved line.

2. Lycanhope says:

@mary: Did it occur to you, that just because it showed up around the same time, doesn’t mean you being a were has anything to do with the bite? Something to think about.

3. Mary says:

no it wasnt around the same time it happened exactly 2 minutes after

4. Lycanhope says:

@mary: Again, doesn’t mean it was the cause in a literal sense. I’m suggesting it acted as a mental catalyst.

5. Kimberly Graham says:

It won’t load it… <\3 awwwwwwwww. to bad I wanted to see what it said…

6. Emily says:

I’ve Sent this link to one of my friends and nether of us can access it so i’m wondering if this Generator is working or not.

7. Alice says:

Ummm…ha. We are all werewolves here and if you don’t beilieve it then sadly enough, why’d you even do the Werewolf Name Generator Perrie? We do have lives, human and a werewolf life. Get out or live with it!

8. rozealine says:

@W£R£Wølƒ:

Ummm… I’m 21 and a girl and I have 6 of those symptoms? what do I do? do you know anyone I can talk to? no one in my family believes in the supernatural or the unknown. I’d really appreciate if you or anyone actually could help.

9. Lycanhope says:

@rozealine: That symptom list is pretty generic, and has quite a few oddities.
    If you need help with something, feel free to ask questions and answers will pretty much pour in.

10. rozealine says:

I’m Having A Really Hard Time With Everything Right Now. Could Someone Help Me To Talk To A Wolf? PLEASE?!

11. Lycanhope says:

@roealine: Yet again, if you don’t ask questions no answers can be provided.

12. Striker says:

@W£R£Wølƒ
    10 of the 12 symptoms apply to me could i be a were?

13. Lycanhope says:

@Striker: As I said to Rozaline, symptoms are very generic. Why do you think you’re a werewolf, in your own words.

14. Striker says:

@Lycanhope:I feel like i am because I feel extreemely protective towards my friends and family ive lashed out countless times when they have been threatened by other people, i have moments where i feel so angery that i feel like im about to lash out at the next person who comes near me. Sometimes i go into the bush near our house and follow the game trails until i find a wallaby or something and then i run after it chasing ituntil i cannot run anymore, i have a real fasination for the moon and the night at times i cannot sleep and go outside to sit with my dog and i can see realy well even though my parents have reletivly poor vision. Sometimes all i want to do is run down our road into the bush. I might or i might not be who knows? 🙂

15. Alaina says:

@W£R£Wølƒ: I am a werewolf

16. clawgirl says:

hey can it be posseble that im a werewolf? cause im over proctective about my family and i get in argue wery fast and i hear things wery good … and that stuf!?

17. clawgirl says:

please tell me my family doesnt believe in this stuf bt i do i hawe this
    Déjà vu like all the time (like 10 times a day) and thats strange…so…please text back!!

18. Lycanhope says:

@Striker: Whoops, obviously forgot to answer. Possibly, there are a few things that seem promising. You should investigate further.

@clawgirl: Possibly, but you haven’t given much to go on. Why do you think you’re a werewolf, what do you think makes a werewolf, and what do you expect to accomplish from this?

19. clawgirl says:

well you see… i havea friend…and she says that shes a vampire…actualy a Dampire…and half strigoi…and sometimes she actes like she is hungry and she wants to..you no…bite me…but i dont no if she acting or thats real…she is ralypale and she has wrealy strange teeth…and she keeps talking about some vampire-werewolf school…and about some lockwood family…and that im a part of it(lockwood family)and she keeps saying that im AM a true werewolf…

20. clawgirl says:

and i dont no if i shuld belive her

21. Lycanhope says:

@clawgirl: You shouldn’t believe her…you really shouldn’t, none of that sounded legit at all. Besides, you shouldn’t think about being a werewolf just because someone told you to, it’s a personal, life-changing choice.

22. clawgirl says:

wait…what did you mean with -its life-changing choice-

23. Soul Tepes says:

@clawgirl: I’ve heard of the name Lockwood before. I believe its from the show Vampire Diaries. The men in the family have a curse to become werewolves if they kill someone.