Werewolf pictures, photos, images

Just wanted to share a few great werewolf pictures I’ve found around the internet. Check these photos/pictures out for ideas of what werewolves actually look like.  As you can see, werewolves are evil-looking, mean, scary creatures. Even if you were to think that a werewolf was not an inherently evil creature, there is no denying that just looking at a picture of a werewolf you would think it was evil. The pictures all have sharp fangs, glaring eyes, and an ominous air to them. And these pictures do not even show the werewolf in attack-mode, just pictures of the werewolf standing and watching. Werewolf sketches and drawings can sometimes show friendlier-looking werewolves.

1. savannah says:

hey my names savannah i love wolves there sooooooooooooooo aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwsssssssssssoooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. savannah says:

@bishal Ghimire: i hate vampires sssooo much tooo

3. jayde says:

im more of a ghost girl have any of you seen a werewwolf but still there all awsome

4. jayde says:

im soooo a vampire i have fang like teeth i hate the light and im alwase the one left outand i love black and meat so do you guys think im a vampire

5. Astute Newt says:

My friend is like that, but I’m pretty confident, he’s not a vampire, you might just have an iron deficiency and are also photosensitive.

6. my friends love black , meat . hate light are always left out oh BTW pointy teeth are not JUST a sign of vampirism

7. Tia says:

@ekderwerewolf77: Okay I kind of already know that. 🙂 Um can vampires and werewolves have really good hearing? If they are mad at someone would they listing to that person more to find out what they are talking about so they can scar that person?

8. daniela says:

im a werewolf. call me on 0430796664 if you want to be one and be part of my pack.

9. callum says:

i am were wolf for any werewolf hunters of spotters its 6o april

10. callum says:

i am were wolf for any werewolf hunters of spotters its 6o april come a get us

11. callum says:

atack vampieres now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ATACK!!!!

12. Tia says:

@callum: Hey just asking,who are you talking to?

13. Shayna says:

Im a warwolf….My pack is very very sensetive!I did not tell my parents but i will soon!Someone almost pissed me off right in front of them and i was sooooo close to changing!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. kayt says:

ok … all of u ppl r geek losers 😛

15. madison says:

@jayde: yes. i guess i know what you mean, though. I have feelings that i might be a warewolf. Anytime there’s a full moon, I freack myself out, and go to bed early. at least i only sleep. instead of hurt. i have red hair, but i dyed it, my birthday’s on december 21, but we changed my records, so it says Octoder instead. i basically have all sings of a warewolf, bit i change them all the time. I guess i don’t want anyone to be freaked out. i still want friends. i have years ahead of me. plus, i don’t want to run from people with burning me at the stake in mind. I guess i always want to be normal. all of my family dosen’t mind though. it makes everything easier.

16. junaid says:

U all should Shamme of your self Bcz God Created u a humman but u think tha u r creatures so bad

17. ILiekPizza says:

@junaid: God created alot of things but most of the things God created we either dont understand or refuse to understand.

18. Ashley says:

Were all mlst extint olny couple ten thoisan left olny!

19. X says:

Have any of you actualy seen one in real life, and not in some theater or on the tube or in a bloody comic book?

20. X says:

becuase i garente, any self respecting lagaroul would never broad cast there presents in the world, and if a human ided them, lets just say it would just be more unexplained animal attack to hit the media.

21. truewolfgirl0272 says:

okay so this is for every buddy who believes in werewolves (lycans) and vampires (vampyres) who think they are one, there are always side effects that happen when you maby get bitten by a/one werewolf or vampire first, for the werewolf side effects -your teath would get sharp (like fangs,duh)- -you will get angry easier- now for the vampire side effects -you will want blood (duh)- -you will run faster- if you want to know the rest of the side effects go to youtube and search ‘werewolves and a werewolf spell’ okay now……

22. Natasha says:

How do u become a ware wolf becuz everytime i take a pic my eyes r like a gold color no joke everytime i tried every camera and now my friedns eyes r like tht too

23. aidan says:

get ready for the zombies to come out then its war man.

ps.
    i love being a werewolve

24. hey, have u heard of screatures