Werewolf Quiz

Hi Everybody,
We’ve developed a werewolf quiz for you to figure out if you might be a werewolf.  Find out if you’re a werewolf! Take the werewolf quiz. You might also be interested in taking the werewolf test that are a few basics to determine if you are a werewolf.

1. Tia says:

@O: Just saying that is kinda creepy. Does that mean you will look for the people who goes on this site like me or just werewolves/ otherkin on this site??? Again creepy. lolz

2. Shadowolf 21 says:

O and A are weird but friendly enough to try an help me for awile, but they need help more than others

3. Tia says:

@Shadowolf 21: Why do you need help and why do they need help?

4. lillyin says:

i need some help i can’t beleave i am seaching this up lol i can hear things from far away,see really really good,smell pretty good, i can run fast,i am really strong like my 20 year old big sis i am 13 years old and i beat her down,i get studden brust of engery,and i act like a dog sometimes( like when i look at people they say that i am looking at them like a dog does and i can feel others emotions )any help would be great please no making fun of me just real answers please

5. Gold says:

You may be one but don’t get your hopes up there is a chance you are not

6. lillyin says:

@Gold: so how would i tell for sure that i am 100% one? becoause i feel alot of power in me and i don’t know how to let it out???? any more help would be great thank you

7. Shadowolf 21 says:

Telling some of you know a werewolf cant be made you have to be born into it and i honestly dont know how the “you get bit you turn” thing unless the goverments have made some screwed up bio-weapons program.

8. Adam Watts says:

My brother Owen locked me out of the house yesterday because I got into some bad action, but I broke the door down by just running at it. And it was a seriously big door. I shouldn’t be able to do that, should I?

Now Owen says I have to pay for a new door. FML.

9. Gold says:

Ok ask lycanhope he can give you your verdict

10. wolfman says:

i know im one b/c last full i turned into one and the next day i woke up in a cow paster beside a cow carcus

11. Lavithean says:

I am rebuilding my pack any volunteers?

12. Shadowolf 21 says:

if lycans are real then the others that most people have thought are myth are as real as we are.

13. vampirekid says:

i can hear,smell blood,2 fangs,i drink 3 pints of blood a day, i had a sleep over at my friends and when i woke up there body was bloodless and so were his parents

14. vampirekid says:

im a vampire

15. Wolfy333 says:

how are all you people so open about this….better to be elusive you never know who could be reading

16. ILiekPizza says:

@Wolfy333: Its the internet. As long as you are smart about it it doesnt matter what anyone does.

17. Shadowolf 21 says:

A and O are dead now so i guess you can ry to contact them but i doubt it will work

18. Loki says:

well it seems all the freaks have come out to play

19. lilly says:

one day i kicked the door all the locks come off and the door broke

20. lilly says:

will if you think werewolves are real if your one then not be scared to show the world

21. lilly says:

i got bite by a wolf i feel like a wolf and i need help i can see good i can beat my 15 and 17 sis i feel animal blood in me WHAT is going on here i howl i I ACT LIKE A DOG i wish someone can help somebody tell me

22. lilly says:

i knew i am a werewolf i been one for a year !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

23. lilly says:

if you think i lost my head i did not if you think things are real go for it find the truth find yourself if your a werewolf ghost vamp mermaid it can be truth plz lave a reply p.s. your not a weirdo your not cuz