Werewolf Quotes

Here’s a selection of some werewolf quotes from different movies. Enjoy!

I am a victim of your carnivorous lunar activities.
Gerald Bringsley, An American Werewolf in London

Where the hell am I supposed to find silver bullets? K-Mart?
Rudy, The Monster Squad

I love Americans! You all have a good taste.
Claude, An American Werewolf in Paris

I came here to be at one with nature, well I got what I wanted. Now I have to live with it.
Megan, Dog Soldiers

No, you don’t understand. I’m a werewolf, I have an unnatural sexual allure.
Jimmy Myers, Cursed

If I wasn’t here would you eat her?
Bridgette, Ginger Snaps

Have you ever had a secret you couldn’t tell anyone?
Jacob Black, New Moon

Top Hat: I see the Wolfman hasn’t killed you yet.
Van Helsing: Don’t worry. He’s getting to it.
Van Helsing

We should never try to deny the beast – the animal within us.
Dr. George Waggner, The Howling

I’m going to TRANSFORM him, and unleash the savage instincts that lie hidden within…
Dr Alfred Brandon, I Was a Teenage Werewolf

I am NOT human. And I will not risk spending the rest of my days as one. Diseased and flawed… we’re better than that.
Varek, Skinwalkers

Andy: I didn’t choose to become a werewolf. I can’t face the fact that I’ve got to go around killing and eating people for the rest of my life.
Brad: Better get used to it.
An American Werewolf in Paris

David: I’m a werewolf.
Alex: Are you alright?
David: I don’t know, I’ll let you know the next full moon.
An American Werewolf in London

Rosaleen, The Company of Wolves

More Werewolf Sayings!

1. Aconissa says:

These quotes are great 😀

2. anonymous says:

lol my comments were never filtered because i was with this site on its first year or something like that and my true identity shall soon be revealed

3. mack allen IV says:

tadaa!!! my true identity and bowling comments epic win

4. Lunar says:

@alex:
    Yeah it moderated it up until werewolf967 fixed it cause curiosity got the best of me and I asked them why it was being moderated. This was months back.

@shadow howler:
    It was months ago

5. alex says:

@ everyone: sorry I. Havent been here for a while its just that were movig and ive been busy packing

6. Lunar says:

@Alex:
    Why does your gravatar constantly change?

7. alex says:

@lunar I dont know ,imnot using a computer im using my phone sso yea.I feal wierd

8. Greyr says:

…. at least someones happy… yet happiness is noise…. XD

9. Lunar says:

@alex:
    It has nothing to do with if you use a phone or a computer. Your gravatar is linked to your email. No need to feel weird over it. It was just something that struck my curiosity is all.

@Greyr:
    Ok, who the heck let the happy bunny in?

10. alex says:

@lunar: ohh ok. Bunys? I used to have one then we had to give it away :C, yes I ate 2 medium pizzas by myself (no imnot fat) yess we finished moving!!

11. Greyr says:

i dont know…. i want it gloomy! just kidding even drama is much more annoying XD hmmm…. we need….. ummm…. let me think….. BLOOD! no that was too much…. again…. STEAK!!!! ok that was much more… i think…. so lets go with… RANDOMNESS! ok randomness is good… do yall agree?
    ?: yeah
    ?: agreed
    ?: i think so
    ?: lets get this on
    ?: lets get this over with!
    ?: but we just did
    ?: oh…. XD

12. Greyr says:

i like the Little girls, this seems to say, never stop upon your way, never trust a stranger friend, no-one knows how it will end! As you’re pretty, so be wise! Wolves may lurk in every guise! Now, as then, it’s simple truth, sweetest tongue has sharpest tooth! lol XD is this a chant or a spell or somethin? cause i think its a warning or a curse? lol

13. Alexa says:

if anyone doesn’t belive in werewolves… you better belive!

I’m out there… and so are other real-life werewolves…

14. llyon says:

most of the nicer wolves are here alexa…. others like me who piss almost everyone off are “banished” in a sence, i normaly get hammered everytime i post here… but the elites are full of knowlage. i know all of them i think.. trust their guidance and belive what they say, one day everything you read will come in handy.

15. Lunar says:

@alex:
    And I thought I was random. Where did the pizzas and the moving come from? Lol.

@greyr:
    I love multiple choice… is the answer ? Lol

@llyon:
    You haven’t pissed me off, but then this is the first time I recall you posting since I have been here. I take it you have been gone a while.

16. llyon says:

a while is a understatement. i think its close to like 2 years….. i was here when zach was only just learning

17. @Alexa: just to clarify Llyon’s statement about the “Elites,” if you look close enough, where ever you see Rayne in a name, its me.
    By the way, not ALL of the “Elites” are knowledgable. Unless it has been updated recently. I honestly think that that list is those who post here the most. Not THAT “Elite” if you ask me.

18. meaghan says:

bored……….

19. meaghan says:

i feel like im the only one who doesnt have a life…lmao when ever im on there iss like no one else on then when i get off it seems that every one else goes onn lmao

20. Jo says:

@llyon zach has improved alot! XD hes awesome now… and btw i still kept my promise. and whoa never thought youd show up here lol XD

@Lunar
    Greyr: it aint multiple choice! but then again you can treat it that way… hehe its fun! still…. i like the Little girls, this seems to say, never stop upon your way, never trust a stranger friend, no-one knows how it will end! As you’re pretty, so be wise! Wolves may lurk in every guise! Now, as then, it’s simple truth, sweetest tongue has sharpest tooth! lol XD

21. Jo says:

@llyon hey im one of the elites here cause i got infected with drama lol XD and lunar too… well Lunar new yet awesome! shes very smart and i know smart cause well… im tricky seriously lol

22. Lunar says:

@llyon:
    I wasn’t around then.

@sorath “rayne” coraxo:
    True

@jo:
    Lol

23. I was here ever since the site started I can’t remember some of you but I’m sure that you were here.

24. she wolf says:

Maam you smell so sweet that I ALREADY FOUND MY NEXT MEAL! (growls then eats teacher)

-this quote came from a filipino movie named shake, rattle and roll 13 (or maybe 12?). This quote was said at the ending of the movie that his student turned out to be a werewolf but in the movie they were descripted to be weredogs.-