werewolf figure

A life size werewolf statue! Now that is a costume!

Measuring out at over 6 feet tall this life size werewolf is a high quality creation of a common “movie lycan.”

Want one? Act fast, the website of the makers of this figure indicate that only five of these werewolves will be made. Maybe this would be a good gift for Vampires who are interested in becoming a werewolf but are still unsure…

werewolf statue

Facebooktwitterredditpinteresttumblrmail

Werewolf967

I am the second contributor to the ilovewerewolves home. Buddy is the first.

1. lone wolf says:

Hey i havent been here in a while.:(

2. lone wolf says:

what are you loling about?

3. Jeff says:

I’m lolling at my habbit of saying lol. Beat that O_o lol

4. lone wolf says:

you know its bad yo have habbits.

5. We are no retards lee ann we are just excited wolves on a full moon such as this night. Oh by the way cooking your steak is for loser wolves 😉

6. Darlath The Wolf of the East Wind says:

Is he still here… he follows me *looks around himself*

7. You!!!!!!!! *points at you with my paw*

8. Darlath The Wolf of the East Wind says:

Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh there he is hey got you a steak here so you dont need to eat me

9. Nope its puppy chow time now come here *opens jaws*

10. Darlath The Wolf of the East Wind says:

oh no not again *crawls away behind a bush*… this old nasty wolfs always on the hunt

11. Darlath The Wolf of the East Wind says:

Here he can not find me *hackling*

12. Oh hey now you know I am somewhat blind *looks around and grins an evil wolfish grin* HAHA your tails out showing itself like a naive rabbit ready to make a midnight snack for the wolf of the west wind

13. Darlath The Wolf of the East Wind says:

Oh no my beautiful furry tail *talks to his tail* *come here you dumbass tail*… throws the steak out… there look my tail 😀

14. *bites tail* * chews a bit* *spits it out* Yuck this is cooked tail, hey wait a minute *stares at you with anger in my eyes* Im gonna make your death slow and unusually delightful

15. Carlath The Wolf of the Traffic Jams says:

I slow people down. 🙂

16. *looks behind me and snarls at Carlath* *points at Carlath* Ill make you into Traffic Jam

17. Darlath The Wolf of the East Wind says:

oh no not again always talking about death and killing hey would it be not nice to mark a tree instead *looks at an old oak and sneaks away as you look*… hihihi not very smart those old wolfs

18. Carlath The Wolf of the Traffic Jams says:

I’ll turn your traffic into jam.

19. *Looks back and snarls* Ill traffic jam you later *sniffs the air* where are you Darlath?

20. Darlath The Wolf of the East Wind says:

*sneacks behind a stone*… hihihi *feels need of marking* *marks the stone*… oh now a fart he will smell this oh crap… hey traffic ham get out of my way *jumps on the traffic jam carla*

21. HAHA *charges at Darlath and holds him to the tree* now tell me why I shouldnt rip you into shreds right now for making fun of my beautiful name

22. Darlath The Wolf of the East Wind says:

eeeeeh maybe aehm i dont know, hey i, i am sweet and hehehe i can help you oooooh yeeees i know where a treasure lays and such stuff… hehehe i am smart one you know… *looks with his puppy eyes*

23. Darlath The Wolf of the East Wind says:

Oh and you dont want to fight me…. i can Wolfjutsu and Wolf-Fu

24. Darlath The Wolf of the East Wind says: