Werewolf Test

If you are interested in werewolves, then without a doubt there are 2 main tests that you are probably looking for:

1. A test to tell if you are a werewolf.

2. A test to tell if someone you know is a werewolf.

I’m compiling information to get a comprehensive test on each of these situations…because let’s face it, werewolves are more than 50% of the time in human form, so it can be very difficult to tell if you live next door to one, or if you know one.  But there are some tell-tale signs…for example 1. how they smell  2. the reaction of the pupil to mooonlight, and 3.  their temper (most werewolves in human form have a very cool calm temper with an underlying attitude of strength and edginess).  I will describe more of the tests that can be done in a later post, I am still compiling the information.

Just one quick word – when you are trying to test a werewolf, do it under the radar and without letting the supposed werewolf know you are testing him or her. You do not want to alarm them and cause them to disappear. Also, never try to harm a werewolf when you are testing them, you do not want them to know what you are doing.

If you are looking for the werewolf quiz about the shapeshifter you should check that out too.

Facebooktwitterredditpinteresttumblrmail

1. Narcruo says:

hm… cool site

2. Juliet says:

@wolf: Yea…I just moved here

3. shaunsefton says:

@truwolf:I don,t thick that way of you hey when did you know this hapennd

4. shaunsefton says:

@shaunsefton: Is it possible for me to be a wherewolf cause i,m part cherokee

5. Christian says:

@Quilete:

I am not sure if im something other than human but it always comes back to me believing i am a lycan. I dont have such speed or strength, but i am hairy, my eyes are a lighter brown but can change tent, i love medium rare meat, and eat alot, and i feel very powerful and murderous when i get enraged. one side of my face looks evil and one does not. they look slightly different. I have native american blood in me from the Lenape. but the main thing, is that i feel that inside im something more than human. like its the realest feeling, but its mysterious and i need some complete final way to know.

6. Madi Werewolf says:

Hello Everyone. By the way just because you don’t remember yourself in werewolf form that doesn’t mean your not one. I know because I am one! I don’t like to tell people I am face to face…i get to shy to tell. Also if I find out that someone is trying to see if I am (without me telling them) and a rumor starts THEY WILL PAY THE HARD WAY!!!!!!!!! Only two of my closest friends know because I told them. I have cuts from hunting on full moons but not all the time. Please respect me even though I’m a werewolf…I’m no different than any human (during the day of course) and i only change on full moons. Thanks for reading this! Bye.

7. Madi Werewolf says:

Oh by the way I’m a mental shifter not physical (Yet!) And over half the time I’m awake I act more wolf like than human…

8. erin says:

I looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee werewolfs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats cool

9. loner says:

hello weres and none weres iam loner i am a werewolf i’m in africa and i have shifted in front of people but they don’t notice i hope you will report on your station loner out

10. loner says:

man i take showers but every day i don’t run i still stink and on new moons iche like mad i took a test a lot of tests and they all say i’m a werewolf loner out again

11. @Madi Werewolf: that’s pretty f.u.k.e.d up bro…Acting like a wolf isn’t very normal…

• mariah says:

yah im one and i am nine years

• mariah says:

and i have a bite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! alll bite !you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Greyr says:

lol cute… lol darn i am still wonderin why people take everythin seriously with posted things… -.- lol

13. Not telling you my name -,- says:

These are the reasons I think I am werewolf below
    1. Love meat and fish (I ate a whole can of fish less then 5 min)..(big can)
    2.I have a short temper
    3.I enjoy running on all four
    4.I attacked my older sister like a wild wolf
    5. I give eye contact when I am mad with a glare
    6. I bite my cousin when he bothers me (sometimes and I am alot younger then him…(I am older then 9 and younger then 14)
    7. I can jump in a cold cold cold cold pool.
    Thats the reasons I think I am a WOLF!!! (not werewolf just wolf)

14. Not telling you my name -,- says:

btw about number 7 I mean I dont get cold it is like I have fur but I don’t.

15. Not telling you my name -,- says:

OH I FORGOT!!! something.. I am more reasons…
    8. I dont like lots of people around me
    9. I hate loud nosies and I get really mad and head aches
    10. I like to sneak around everywhere
    …. O.O Do..You think I am a werewolf or wolf??

16. Not telling you my name -,- says:

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!
    11. I have good eye sight (I was all the way across a BIG room and I seen a little bug on floor)
    12. I have good smelling
    13. I jump high and land good
    OMG !!! LOTS OF REASONS!! I MIGHT BE A WOLF OR WEREWOLF!!!

17. Aconissa says:

@Not telling you my name -,-: I suppose you can rule out the good sight as a wolf trait, as (so I have been led to believe) wolves see in black and white, and their sight isnt great. They rely more on smell.

18. Greyr Storm - Lunar is MISS ILWS 2010 says:

lol XD now thats what i call as a real active person and not a fake one ^_^

19. @Aconissa: They do have pretty good noses!

20. jessie says:

@Not telling you my name -,-: the same thing is with me but im a werewolf not a wolf a werewolf btw my mom said that last week i wasent in my room at midnight so she thot i was on the floor but i wasent and that week when i wasent in my room some one on my street died from an animal atack and i know i killed him i know im a werewolf i just know it!!

21. Observer says:

@mariah:
    For realz?

22. lonewolf123 says:

Gawd, guys, is this the forum for fighting and asking to be turned? people who want to be a vamp/were, dont ask! i dont know about vampires, but my werewolf bite HURT! who cares about living longer or being stronger? its not worth the pain.