Werewolf transformation -Continues

Buddy and werewolf readers,

Now that the new year is here and I made it past the full moon without any confrontations I would like to ask you some more questions.

What you are saying is that the transformation begins at the core of the body but how is that possible? For the transformation to take place wouldn’t the heart and soul need to give in to the werewolf beast. I think that it would be necessary for the heart and soul to have to “give up” in order to continue or even to begin the process. The werewolf transforms during the full moon, so I cant think it’s possible for the transformation to be an infection, rather it is a “possession” of a sort.

Wouldn’t it be true, that in order for a possession to take place it would be from the heart or the soul?

Now I think you might say, “you can’t see this type of werewolf transformation,” but I believe you can in all characteristics of a living animals especially when we are talking about a human into a wolf or particularly -werewolf. Humans have a soul, does a werewolf have a soul? Wouldn’t the soul need to “leave” the human in order for him to transform into the werewolf?

Werewolf967

I am the second contributor to the ilovewerewolves home. Buddy is the first.

1. S.Sakura says:

Lee i just have one question for you.

2. pklett92 says:

I can see Cody is a leader, but whether you allow him to be a leader over you is your choice. he was a great leader for many, and he is still charging ahead full. he’s a cool guy, and there may be more to him than what meets the eye. The path of the wolf is a treacherous one. Some have the ability to follow that path without thought of recognition, but others need to stop and think before they can take the next step. For some of you to question the path he has chosen is not fare. Putting down his courage only shows that you are all cowards. Words like troubled and crazy run deep. This is the breaking point. key choices will need to be made just make shore that you make the right one.

3. lee ann says:

depending on the question ill have an answer….

4. Jeremy says:

I wish everyone will stop fighting.

5. S.Sakura says:

Why is it that we all try to make peace and not start anything and things just end up going south because either your mad at someone or something. Example like when i came on here just to post what i thought after reading everything and not starting anything.

6. lee ann says:

My biggest problem with you guys basically is just how much you complain, for example I just hate it when people are complaining about how hungry they are because theres children in other countries who have no food ever. Just the stupid things that bother me insanely much…

7. pklett92 says:

Life is a bioch, so when it tries to throw things at you just take your life by the horns and **** it

8. pklett92 says:

two thumbs up. 1 because it feals good, and the other because ****ing stuff means that you dominate.

9. pklett92 says:

double the pleasure and twice the fun….=D

10. pklett92 says:

*has anal*** with my life* take it you miserable whore. I’m your master, whose the Bioch now life. thats right you are. ****s my lifes **ina. What it hurts…Well you deserve it you Harlotry.

ha ha ha XD

11. pklett92 says:

its allot easier than m-shifting XD

12. Jeremy says:

O.O what?

13. lee ann says:

ya pk’s got it all straight . rofl

14. S.Sakura says:

ok Pk

15. lee ann says:

I seem to have lost a sock….. Has anybody seen a sock around?…

16. lee ann says:

no i only have one sock…. I think i left it at my house but idk…

17. Lunar says:

Socks like to disappear

18. Lunar says:

Socks like to disappear.

19. devilishly grim says:

i’m sorry but werewolf 976 or whatever is nothing but a idiotic critic that really knows nothing

20. Lunar says:

Lmao at the copy cat. Hun you can copy me all you want now, but it’s kind of dumb seeing as 1, I have a gravatar and you don’t.. so yeah. 2 purple check adds to that -_- Really sad you are so bored you have to do that.

21. @devilishly grim: That hurt šŸ™ but I can take it :/

I know maybe just a little bit devilishly grim! šŸ™‚
    ??

22. knb71 says:

I disagree with you devilishly grim, werewolf967 has a point with all of this. Im going to be honest i was on Google to get pictures of wererwolves,but i found this instead. i have been reading all of this information for about an hour now,and werewolf967 did write all of this down. I really got into werewolves when i was about 5 so thats why im so interested in all of this. Im a huge fan of Twilight so that mostly explains it. And the rest is from the new awesome sauce show called Teen Wolf.

23. Oh,God,yet another twilight zombie