Werewolf Transformations

Werewolf Transformation Scenes! I know everyone is interested in seeing how a werewolf transforms…movies and TV shows have their own take on what happens during a werewolf transformation. Debated to be one of the best werewolf transformation scenes ever is the morphing scene from An American Werewolf In London. We’ve highlighted that transformation scene below. Anyway, to give you an idea of how it can happen…here is the AWIL morphing scene, as well as some of the other best werewolf transformation scenes we’ve found from movies and TV shows. Enjoy and feel free to recommend any that you like and want to see posted here! When you’re tired of seeing the videos, read about werewolf transformations in our blog!

An American Werewolf in London Transformation

New Moon Transformation:

The WolfMan Transformation:

Blood and Chocolate Werewolf Transformation scene

Howling Werewolf Transformation Scene

Monster Squad Werewolf Transformation Scene

The Movie Wolf Werewolf Transformation Scene

New Moon Transformation

Teen Wolf Werewolf Transformation Scene

Below is a Playlist of more werewolf transformation scenes!

Use the arrows on either side to skip to the next clip, or use the carousel on the bottom of the video!

Playlist of werewolf scenes include:

Bad Moon Werewolf Transformation Scene

Monster Dog Werewolf Transformation Scene

Silver Bullet Werewolf Transformation Scene

The Company of Wolves Werewolf Transformation Scene

The Wolf Man Werewolf Transformation Scene

Being Human (TV)

Looking for werewolf movies? What is a werewolf? Play werewolf games? Find Myths and Legends like the Kraken. Learn about Vampires too! Watch werewolf transformations scenes. Listen to our werewolf podcast! So much to do… might as well subscribe 😉

1. [email protected]: its funny that the past chats only hav like 5 people who just have to crush people’s dreams, heritage, and blood …. why do u hav to be one of those people dude…. in the old chats of 2011 ( the very firsts ones )a bunch of people were saying their werewolves and stuff and they were all happy but someone like u had to come around to crush them. plus why didn’t u confront them instead of me? there are many others like me but u just had to come to me and brag how much ” u know ” but dude ur pretty much just a mental/cyber bully.

2. Lycanhope says:

@WerewolfHeRo: 19. And I WAS in the chats of 2011.
    It’s all very nice to have dreams, that is what roleplaying sites are for. This blog is for, or at least claims to be for, information. Dreams are not information.
    I didn’t brag how much I knew, you however insisted that you knew what you were talking about. I simply corrected that mistake.
    I can see now, you have no intention of being grown up, so I suppose that’s what I get for giving someone the benefit of the doubt.

3. Gabrielwolf2012 says:

@WereWolfHeRo: to be honest you could just leave it alone and not talk to him. I like to crush things too but that’s based off the truth. The site is called “I love werewolves” not “I role play as a werewolf”. Now since I haven’t talked to you yet I’d like to know what makes you think your a werewolf and we’ll see what conflict is created.

4. haha dude like i said i’m teenager i’m not gonna give up tell some dude or dudet i’m a werewolf and i’m 15 and if ur a girl thats hot, hey wats up?…Lol

5. Lycanhope says:

@Gabe: Just check the last two pages, you’ll see enough.

6. [email protected]: haha dude, no worries dawg i kinda got this werewolfism undercontrol.

7. Gabrielwolf2012 says:

@WereWolfHeRo: *drawn out whistle* well I can see why lycanthrope is arguing with you. You based your “being a werewolf” off of adrenaline spikes which are completely normal and your knowledge of “classic” media werewolves. I’m 14 btw but judging from the words you use I would say I have about… 1.5 maybe twice the maturity of you. @lycanthrope: saw tha wha…? Was on that page, saw past comments from him/her before and I was like “oh I technically remember them,”

8. Madd Dogg says:

Hey the chat room is dead and my music site is runing slow may I please join in

9. Gabrielwolf2012 says:

@Madd Dogg: go back to chat the guy is done for the night.

10. [email protected]: haha dude thats just sad if u hav 1.5 more maturity than me cause i mean u should be hanging out with some hot girls or if ur a girl, hot guys….i’m just on this site cause its summer vacation and i’m stuck at home chillin on facebook and proving i’m a werewolf.

11. BigBadDawg says:

I couldn’t even get 10 minutes into that crappy Blood and Chocolate movie. How could they take an awesome book and turn it into something so horrible?

…oh…wait…they do that with every book they try to make into a movie.

12. suzet says:

@BigBadDawg: a movie about me the scary wolf /humin
    i spellt that wrong

13. I think that I finally have all the traits figured out but I don’t want to reveal them in case of RPers.

14. lycana13 says:

have u ever turn yet ,your talking about your a werewolf!!!!!!!

15. lycana13 says:

no lies,but i am a lycan from austrailia no lies but the first time wen i was sleeping i was a black werewolf and again no lies i am in a pack-27+ and im 13years old my parents died because of a pack chase.

16. lycana13 says:

no you won’t hert the ones you love because if they are in your sight at the time of your transformationyou will kill them

17. lycana13 says:

how did you become a werewolf?

18. lycana13 says:

its not paranoid its something

19. lycana13 says:

in my werewolf form im 6:10 no lie but my human form is 5:4

20. lycana13 says:

good night for now packs of loves

21. Gabriel says:

@lycana13: What… The f#%k… Did you just say? I got parts of that but it mostly came out as odd gibberish, no lies. From what I could gather none of that was correct to my knowledge. So wait who are you?

22. nightwolf says:

@lycanal13: you do know you dont have to put “no lies” because people might think your lieing no matter what….
    and man i missed alot

23. Lycanhope says:

@Gabriel: It was nothing interesting or relevant, you’re not missing anything but a headache.