werewolf transformation

Buddy and readers,

I can tell you from experience that werewolves transform in the manner of a possession not by an infection.

Ok, really, I can’t tell you from personal experience. But! I can can agree that a werewolf, when first bitten, will be “infected.”After this initial “infection” the person will stay infected with the virus which almost has no cure (we can discuss this later). But, when it comes time for the werewolf to transform under the full moon it is a possession that will take him. The person who is infected, his soul would have to leave his body for the werewolf to transform because there is no “good” werewolf. I am not saying that animals do not have souls (this is a different discussion), I am saying that the devil and is associates have no souls (themselves 🙂 ). The werewolf is in fact the devils proxy under command of the most extreme evil the world has known. A werwolf would have no soul and no understanding that he is human. In fact! When you see some of these werewolf movies where the werewolf “recognizes” some of the people he is about to kill it is a complete misunderstanding of what the werewolf is. I can give you an example, one you may understand as you mentioned it before.

example:

When you come across a rabid dog does he know who you are?

Can you “talk” him to his senses?

Do you think you have a chance of calming him down?

No! No chance of any of this happening. The animal would not care who you are even if you are the owner! Next time you see this in a werewolf movie slap the person next to you (since you can’t slap the writer). Then tell them it was for the writer! hah!

So, can we agree the person is infected with the virus and on occasions will be possessed by the werewolf?

Werewolf967

I am the second contributor to the ilovewerewolves home. Buddy is the first.

1. Rotriley says:

how are u?

2. Rotriley says:

and what was with the site u sent me earlyer?

3. llyon had to be on to add u and he wasnt sorry

4. Rotriley says:

and why be u in pain?

5. i got jumped yesterday by 4 punks with baseball bats i kicked them in the heads and got 2 bruises but sent them to the emergency room haha for them

6. Rotriley says:

lol good job! hey ur a lycan right?

7. Rotriley says:

do we get random outburst of anger or is that just a personal issue? lol

8. i do but ive talked to some that dont and some that do i think it depends upon the person

9. Rotriley says:

ah icic. i do too its reallly weird, starting to think i’m becoming bi polar LOL. and how do lycans identify another lycan? do u just sense it or do u look for a phisical attribute?

10. Rotriley says:

lol what do we smell like? dog? lol cause all i smell is laundry detergent, soap, deoderent, and body spray

11. Rotriley says:

but matt does smell pretty good to me, its like something really good with cigarette smoke i can’t distinguish it. and i’m pretty sure its not a callounge

12. Rotriley says:

he smells warm and good and smokey

13. Rotriley says:

another guy i know smells REALLY GOOD, he smells cool and crisp and sweet. but i only smelt it on him when his hand was near me. cause i was trying to unlock the door for him cause he was in the back seet behind me. and i was giving him a ride home from school, is it possible he’s a wolf?

14. Rotriley says:

he had his hand near me cause he was trying to unlock the door also

15. Rotriley says:

i know that story sounds creepy but thats the way it happend, i gave him a ride home the door jammed and i caught a wiff of him lol