If you know or like or love a werewolf, you may be at a loss as to what to do for them for Valentine’s Day. Werewolves have the reputation of being fearsome creatures and it can be intimidating to try to figure out what they will like or enjoy.
If you do have a werewolf valentine, here are some ideas to get you started…
Things you can do with your werewolf valentine:
1. Go on a hike through the woods! – Werewolves love the outdoors. It is in their blood, and a part of who they are. A great Valentine’s day activity would be something based around the outdoors – a hike is ideal. Find a local hiking path in a nearby state, city, or national park and invite your Valentine and spend the day exploring!
2. Midnight movie! – Werewolves are creatures of the night….even if it is not a full moon. Nighttime is therefore the werewolf’s time and a great time to plan to do something with your Valentine. It can be hard, especially in an urban environment to find something safe to do at night, so a midnight movie is ideal – even better if it is a horror movie!
3. Steak dinner! – Valentine’s day traditionally involves some type of special meal between loved ones. If your Valentine is a werewolf, try to gear the dinner towards things that involve meat. A steak dinner will not fail! If you’re not that crazy about steak, other dinner ideas that will please a werewolf include burgers, meatloaf, or a bowl of chili!
Things you can give your werewolf valentine:
1. Werewolf cupcakes – Instead of a box of chocolate, bake some cupcakes and use frosting to decorate them as werewolves!!
2. Flowers – Not just any flowers though! Instead of roses, try to find some garden lupin – a flower named after the wolf! Although it can be hard to find, some home gardeners cultivate lupinis – the cut flowers are very pretty.
3. Diary – Most werewolves can be very closed and guarded. A diary is a nice valentine’s gift for a werewolf as it is something they might not necessarily buy for themselves, and it allows them to let out their inner thoughts and struggles in privacy.
Do you love a werewolf? Don’t forget about yourself on Valentine’s day – be sure to get yourself a tee!