Werewolfy music videos

How popular are werewolf music videos? Well, probably not as popular as they should be but you can still find some by searching the web. Here are a few music videos that have some sort of tribute to the Wolves or to the Werewolf. In the Tiësto video you will see that Busta Rhymes begins to howl at one point in the song, howling of course is the signature wolf song! And we have all seen Shakira and heard her sing her popular hit “She Wolf,” don’t be surprised to hear her howling too! The last song is by Florence and the Machine called “Howl,” you will find that this song is really related to the werewolves….

Check these werewolfy music videos out!

“Tiësto vs. Diplo ft. Busta Rhymes – C’mon (Catch ‘Em By Surprise):

Check out the howling that begins at 00:33 seconds:

Shakira “She Wolf”

Howling throughout the music Video

Shakira: She Wolf Lyrics
S.O.S. she’s in disguise
S.O.S. she’s in disguise
There’s a she wolf in disguise
Coming out, coming out, coming out

A domesticated girl that’s all you ask of me
Darling it is no joke, this is lycanthropy
The moon’s awake now with eyes wide open
My body’s craving, so feed the hungry

I’ve been devoting myself to you Monday to Monday and Friday to Friday
Not getting enough retribution or decent incentives to keep me at it
I’m starting to feel just a little abused like a coffee machine in an office
So I’m gonna go somewhere cozy to get me a lover
And tell you all about it

There’s a she wolf in your closet
Open up and set her free
There’s a she wolf in your closet
Let it out so it can breathe

Sitting across a bar, staring right at her prey
It’s going well so far, she’s gonna get her way
Nocturnal creatures are not so prudent
The moon’s my teacher, and I’m her student

To locate the single men, I got on me a special radar
And the fire department hotline in case I get in trouble later
Not looking for cute little divos or rich city guys that just want to enjoy
But having a very good time and behave very bad in the arms of a boy

There’s a she wolf in the closet
Open up and set her free
There’s a she wolf in your closet
Let it out so it can breathe

S.O.S. she’s in disguise
S.O.S. she’s in disguise
There’s a she wolf in disguise
Coming out, coming out, coming out

S.O.S. she’s in disguise
S.O.S. she’s in disguise
There’s a she wolf in disguise
Coming out, coming out, coming out

There’s a she wolf in your closet
Let it out so it can breathe

Howl (Live on David Letterman)

Florence and the machine Howl song lyrics:

If you could only see the beast you’ve made of me
I held it in but now it seems you’ve set it running free
Screaming in the dark, I howl when we’re apart
Drag my teeth across your chest to taste your beating heart

My fingers claw your skin, try to tear my way in
You are the moon that breaks the night for which I have to howl
My fingers claw your skin, try to tear my way in
You are the moon that breaks the night for which I have to

Howl, howl
Howl, howl

Now there’s no holding back, I’m making to attack
My blood is singing with your voice, I want to pour it out
The saints can’t help me now, the ropes have been unbound
I hunt for you with bloodied feet across the hallow’ed ground

Like some child possessed, the beast howls in my veins
I want to find you, tear out all of your tenderness

And howl, howl
Howl, howl

Be careful of the curse that falls on young lovers
Starts so soft and sweet and turns them to hunters
Hunters, hunters, hunters
Hunters, hunters, hunters

The fabric of your flesh, pure as a wedding dress
Until I wrap myself inside your arms I cannot rest
The saints can’t help me now, the ropes have been unbound
I hunt for you with bloodied feet across the hallow’ed ground

And howl

Be careful of the curse that falls on young lovers
Starts so soft and sweet and turns them to hunters

A man who’s pure of heart and says his prayers by night
May still become a wolf when the autumn moon is bright

If you could only see the beast you’ve made of me
I held it in but now it seems you’ve set it running free
The saints can’t help me now, the ropes have been unbound
I hunt for you with bloodied feet across the hallow’ed ground

Werewolf967

I am the second contributor to the ilovewerewolves home. Buddy is the first.

1. lonewolf123 says:

I just cant get access to a computer. 😥 and werewolf967 and buddy, if ur reading this, dont get mad. i just dont have a computer with internet access. my phone cant download it.

2. lonewolf123 says:

HIYA! ANYONE THERE?

3. astute newt says:

this guy

4. lonewolf123again:D! I IZZ A UNICORN! says:

Hey astute, can you do it instead? haha. shadows not on. thnx, lonewolf123

5. lonewolf123again:D! I IZZ A UNICORN! says:

UNICORN! I WISH THERE WAS A WEREUNICORN. THAT’D BE AWESHUS.

6. astute newt says:

though it would be awesome, try explaining to you’re friends you’re a Wereicorn, so many lulz would be had at your expense.

7. Uhhh I couldn’t have done that anyways. I just come to the web site site and chat. I use my dsi to get on here and it uploads differently.. Is anyone even one?

8. Why? says:

CANT YOU HOOK IT UP TO THE COMPUTER?

9. lonewolf123 says:

Hmmm, here is the symptoms of being a wereunicorn: gigantic horn. mane growing. obsession to marshmellows and glitter. growing tail. neighing. flying. finding pots of gold.

10. lonewolf123 says:

OMG! maybe FLO from those commercials is a WEREUNICORN!

11. Umm, hey is anyone on? 🙁

12. lonewolf123 says:

Hi, guys. I kinda busted my eye, so i couldnt get on. my eye is swellin, and i cant really see well thru it, and it hurts everytime i blink. And I still have to go to school. 🙁

13. Awe, that sucks. Is anyone on NOW?

14. Heyyy. I just wanted to stop by since I haven’t been on in a long time! 😀 I’m actually fixing to go hangout with my friend so i’ll be around..idk.. maybe 6?

15. Oops. Nevermind cause on Wednesdays I go to church at 6.. So maybe 9 or 8?

16. lonewolf123 says:

Umm… I can’t. at 9, I just go in my room, and relax on my bed, playing family feud 2 on my phone or TV show reruns. I stay away from people at that time. I’m thinking about breaking up with my gf, I’ve heard by word of mouth that shes dating other boys, and some people are saying she still likes her ex, who moved to washington (state). this may be rumors, but she has been talking about him a lot. It stinks, we have been buds for YEARS.

17. Awe, i’m sorry to hear that. 🙁

18. lonewolf123 says:

Its okay. anyways, theres this girl in my homeroom, who thinks she is a vampire. shes always reading vamp books (now shes in the one with the guy with the hoodie on it), wearing red and black (shes goth), wearing black eyeshadow, and she says shes a vampire. she also says that she’ll get fangs when she turns 15, and she is also spanish (dont wanna offend som1), and has black hair. Is there any truth to what she says, or is she just a wannabe? It’s very irritating, and shes always staring at me, and she actually said to someone she was going to eat em. This is irritating.

19. Ha! A vampire wouldn’t expose themselves like that! Stupid wanna bes!

20. People are asking each other out for homecoming. This one guy asked me so I said yes but only as friends cuz I wasn’t ready for another relationship thennnn he dissed on me! Such a nube! Lolz.

21. lonewolf123 says:

Thats what I said! anyways, you already have homecoming? I AM in sixth grade, but, I live in a small town, so I am in intermediate. next year, in seventh, we’ll do that. I’m happy I’m not in middle, cuz, if I break up with ya-know-who, I’d have no one.

22. Well not like real homecoming. Just to go to the football game to watch the homecoming winners and stuff. 😛