werewolves are not alone?

If werewolves exist what other unique animals are out there?

Werewolves cover many parts of our world, most of them keeping their secret. This makes me wonder, if werewolves can keep this secret what other unique animals or  “beings” can keep the secret too?

Vampire maybe? Zombies? Bigfoot?

Werewolves are experts and skilled in avoiding the attraction of attention, but are there other creatures out there doing the same thing? A number of other unique beings could be keeping a secret in much the same way as werewolves.

This means that werewolves may not be alone, and although much of the time it does feel like you are alone it may not be as true as you think. The next time these feelings of being alone surface just remember and have hope that there are others out there that are unique and share, possibly, much of the same difficulties in life.

Werewolf967

I am the second contributor to the ilovewerewolves home. Buddy is the first.

1. Suki Foxx says:

lol thers more of us as u say ”beings” out there than you will ever know

2. Jay says:

yup There are many, even I don’t know them all though.

3. Suki Foxx says:

and i have nevr met u befor i beleve

4. Half-Breed says:

I am a cross breed,half vampire and half werewolf. I speak for Werewolves and Vampires alike,We are out there and if you are reading this “We Are Many”.

5. Ruairi says:

i am very interested in werewolves and believe in them or i like to. but i would like to say that half breed sounds like a very scary person lol would anyone here like to discuss werewolves with me all are welcome i would like to know more on their history

6. Jay says:

But half-breed you don’t speak for me.

7. jo says:

hehe they are many alright
    note: me and i are one

8. TaYlOr WoLf Of NeW says:

o yeah we are out there, i am a werewolf, and i am pretty sure that there are others out there.

not sure how many other kinds there are, but do think there are others.

9. jo says:

yep there are the others. ^^

10. Jeremy says:

Ok let me get this down Werewolves = real Vampires = real. Im screwed (O_>).

11. Jeremy says:

one more How many werewolves = alot vampires = crap load once again this is a dark day for me >.<

12. Jeremy says:

ooh yea None shall speak for me but me >.> and sumover people….but mainly me…. u just love puting ……. 😀

13. jt says:

If any of you werewolves happen to be passing through ga please stop by 413 chataline park satalite blv and make me part of your community or at least a way to become one of you

14. Lunar says:

@jt:
    You want to become one, but you posted on another page saying you were one… you broke your tv and your dreamcast disappeared.

15. Lunar says:

At any rate, you do not want to be one.

16. half blood witch says:

hi,
    i am half vampire and half witch, and im going to be marrying a werewolf, so we are out there and we are watching over you humans, whether that be good or bad.
    and we are usually at the last places you ever look, or you overthink things so that you really over react when you find out, thinking that we are all evil or being in denial the whole time

17. lonewolf123 says:

Ooh, the humans better watch out! :roll:

18. Omg i’m so scared! *scream* What am I going to do!*sarcasm*

19. lonewolf123 says:

nice one, KayKay. 😉

20. Black_Angel_hybrid says:

yes this true but do let not forget this black Angel hey vampires im thirsty and incase you dont know newborns out:-) or those just curious heres some info for you http://www.mythicalcreaturesguide.com/page/Cruxim+%2F+Crusnik+%2F+Krusnik+%2F+Black+Angel
    i will never stop ive been around for ages and i will continue what i do best drainning the bloodsuckers dry ,im sorry is my design god give me this purpose and i will fufill. :-) happy hunting

21. Rachel Black says:

Ahm .. I think all we have to do to find some “creatures” or “other beings” is just finding their weaknesses. Just in my opinion. More like a ‘Bait’ for them. But, i guess it wouldnt work out fine.. Because we cannot find their weakneses if we havent encounter one .. But as far as i know, if they dont mean any harm on us humans, we shouldnt bother their peaceful lives.

-Good Vibes .. GOD Bless as all !

22. elfgirl says:

@Half-Breed: I need some help with information about hybrids. I’m currently dating one and I’m trying to learn more about you guys to see if he will fit into my elven and angel world. Please email me

23. elfgirl says:

@Black_Angel_hybrid: hunting hybrids is not right. I have done it in the past and i was nearly killed. Hybrids tend to leave most other races alone unless you mess with them because they are not liked by werewolves or vampires. I have spent a lot of time hunting them and now I am spending time with hybrids themselves. They are nice and really careing. So “black angel” this dark angel is ready to fight. I’m actually engaged to one of them and I fell for him after I spent time with him and other hybrids

24. werewolves are REAL and so on. dragons, vampires, witches, kitsune, faeries, demons, angels, fallen Angels, ghosts, apparitions, keplies, goblins, zombies and ghouls. noones doomed here.

1. November 20, 2009

[…] Werewolves are not alone.  And neither are humans.  There are some humans that know this.  For example, Robert H Rines. […]