Werewolves Anime

We’ve had some some people asking about werewolves anime and manga out there. So, here’s a listing of some of the more popular ones…

Magical Pokan werewolves anime

Wolf’s Rain is one of the more popular animes about four wolves who form a pack to seek out the Flower Maiden to find Paradise.

Fairy Musketeers is about a world of magic that has witches and – talking wolves.

Wolf Guy is a 1992 series about a werewolf.

Princess Resurrection is a manga about a boy who meets a woman he must serve. The anime has werewolves and vampires.

Magical Pokan is anime that has both a werewolf and vampire in it, the females explore the world of humans.

Millenium Snow has werewolves and is a manga about a teenage girl and a vampire who must save her life.

Spriggan is a manga that has a lyncanthrope.

Inuyasha the Dog-Boy has a half-demon dog, half human boy (not quite a werewolf).

1. Jarlath says:

I always hear things about Wolfs Rain and I honestly I don’t watch it, but it seems to be popular around here

2. pklett92 says:

wolfs rain has allot of truth to it there are only about thirty to fourty episodes so I highly recommend anyone who has any kind of werewolf Qs to watch that first, and then come here again to fill any more empty gaps you may have…

3. pklett92 says:

thanks so much for posting this one sir. It will help people emensly

4. pklett92 says:

hey if i could make another suggestion? I have reason to believe that several people who regularly visit this site dont much like the title…I think it would be cool if you called the site something fun like were emporium, were hayven, were central, or the cubby corner

5. pklett92 says:

just suggesting…;)

6. pklett92 says:

anyone here?

7. Kiba says:

“Wolf’s Rain” rocks! It’s kind of on the sad side, but it’s a great series (and the source of the nickname I am using).

Two things of which to be aware, regarding “Wolf’s Rain”:

First, when you start watching it, don’t be shocked that the opening song is in English. When you first hear it, you think, “Oh no! Some idiot dubbed this, instead of keeping the Japanese audio and using English subtitles.” Fortunately, however, this is NOT the case. Things are as the SHOULD be: the original, Japanese audio with English subtitles, but they just happened to do the original song in English.

Second, about half-way through the series, you’ll start to wonder, “Did I (or they) get the episodes mixed up? I’ve already seen this!” Well, that’s because of a common habit the makers of anime have for making “recap” episodes at certain intervals. This also happened, for example, in “Hikaru no Go,” but it was made more obvious, there, that they were just going back over a few things.

Enjoy!

8. Kerrie says:

I like Spice And Wolf. It’s a good anime about a WereWolf girl that basically can’t die.

9. A Wolf in Disquise says:

personally i like Wolf Lake it isnt anime but it is still pretty good i skipped school to see it and i liked it

10. Anonimus924 says:

Bullshit All i see its Vampiers and Demons no Werewolfs MAin char….

11. A Wolf in Disquise says:

Anonimus924 screw you

12. me says:

humans perhaps…. ^^

13. hary says:

hey, does anyone know where could I get the Wolf Guy anime series?

14. Nero says:

hm… darned japanese -.- theyr culture got 0 werewolfs -.- well i think the werewolf land its near Romania -.- since there are the Vampires so it must be near by … Making an anime with a werewolf main char (male if possible …) would realy hit the spot

15. Narcruo says:

um…Japan isn’t known for werewolves. there known for the Kitsune legends. btw a kitsune is a werefox.

16. magical pokkan is a bit on the girly side but it’s good if you ask me. inyuasha is awesome. wolfs rain too. don’t know about the others though.

17. Wolf’s Rain tops all, I didn’t like Inyuasha.

18. Lunar says:

I liked wolf’s rain myself

19. Had a very good storyline. Too bad they took it off the air.

20. Somnium says:

I didn’t really like the ending of the show. But the song was very good

21. Lunar says:

So true Rayne. But then, they always take the good stuff off the air.

22. WaterfallWolf says:

Tsume is the best in my OPINION but also Kiba is good looking also.

23. as long as this is about anime, azumanga daioh is a great and random anime. not anything to do with werewolves though. click my name for an example.

24. camilal says:

i have watched wolfs rain and it was good my favorit is ep 22 find out yourself and at the end it is sad for wolf lovers .

25. Merple says:

Well Wolf’s Rain was more epic than any other anime, except Full Metal Alchemist, but I was kinda mad about the end, which I won’t ruin for others. Watch it and you’ll probably like it.