werewolves are alpha males!

Buddy,

I just read your article on werewolves traveling in packs if they find other werewolves, and if werewolves become actual wolves or human-wolf type thing upon transformation.  Personally I believe that they are hybrid wolf human devils! They do not completely tranform into an actual wolf like the Blood and Chocolate movie did (for example). They are not human and not completely animal, they are evil hybrids!

I also want to say that werewolves are alpha males. So, a werewolf wolf “making buddies” with another werewolf  would be crazy since they would end up eating each other or killing themselves in the process. So they cannot travel in packs -Werewolves are loners!

Werewolf967

I am the second contributor to the ilovewerewolves home. Buddy is the first.

1. Honestly, not to be a dick, but from sitting out and observing I am seeing this from a clearer perspective. I still believe what I believe. BUT, in this argument and this argument only, I can see where the right and wrong is to be placed. Just this one time Researcha is actually seeming to be correct. Knowledge Seeker, I am sorry, but you do seem to be under the age of 18 or just a very very poorly educated adult. Researcha, you are an adult, just a very lonely person with no home life outside of work so you sit here during your free time and belittle all of us here. I see you as a workaholic and therefore to take out the stresses of work you play games with us here. I am not falling for any of it. As annoying as this is getting, I have come to MY OWN CONCLUSION! I REALLY DON’T GIVE A DAMN IF ANYONE BELIEVES ME OR NOT!! MY EXPERIENCES ARE MY OWN AS WELL AS MY BELIEFS. DON’T LIKE IT? I DON’T CARE. IT’S MY LIFE AND I’M THE ONE WHO HAS TO LIVE IT. DON’T TRY TO DO IT FOR ME!

2. Okay. This is all getting thoroughly annoying. I can see no, where there is fact and opinion. The majority is all opinion. Actually it is ALL opinion. Knowledge Seeker, I am sorry, but you do seem to be either a very uneducated adult or just a kid of the age of 15. You got your head on straight, I’ll give you that, but as far as book smarts go, not so much. JUST OPINION. Researcha, you do seem very educated, educated to the point where there’s no room left to open your mind. Believe without hard evidence. From what i have gathered, I came to my own conclusion of opinion. Researcha, if what you say is true, I feel that you are a workaholic with no home life, probably haven’t been laid in years right? Anyway, so in order to take out the stress from work, you come here during your free time, which is nearly none, and downgrade OUR beliefs and opinions. Here are my beliefs and opinions: I DONT GIVE A DAMN IF YOU BELIEVE ME OR NOT. IT’S MY LIFE. I HAVE TO LIVE IT NOT YOU. STAY OUT OF IT. I REALLY DON’T CARE IF YOU BELIEVE ME OR NOT. I HAVE MY REASONS FOR BELIEVING WHAT I BELIEVE. SO DO YOU. END OF STORY. If this statement doesn’t end the arguing, then you fools INCLUDING Researcha are beyond immature. If we all just ignore the stabs he/she sends at us, he/she will have no fuel and therefore his/her fire will burn out. I don’t expect anyone to read all of this, and furthermore I don’t expect this to give Researcha any kind of idea that WE DON’T CARE IF YOU BELIEVE US OR NOT!!

3. Jacob mystic falls says:

WHO IS THIS RESEARCHA?

4. Jacob mystic falls says:

And why does everybody think knowledge seeker is an uneducated adult? Even some girl called Dynomutt in the other room keeps telling people that knowledge seeker seems like a liar. I for one am on knowledge seekers side. Because guess what? He says he has seen a dragon? Well I AM A DRAGON.

I shift into a dragon. So it’s possible he saw me during my morning fly. And that’s not all. I read knowledge seekers post about when he saw a centuar in a factory. Well, I didn’t mention that I also shift into a lion. Sometimes if you see me midshift I look like a centuar, and since Lions are dangerous I run into the wild, to far off places like AREA 51, and factories. I think I was spotted in this factory by knowledge seeker. So personally I believe you knowledge seeker. Maybe because I am the very thing you saw.

5. Jacob mystic falls says:

Oh and by the way Zorath, knowledge seeker is also a witchh, so if I were you i’d be careful or else he will cast a spell on you.

6. Mack allen says:

hey guys its mack again dang havent been here in a looooooong time i just wanted to saynow i have a new email address soo yeah ill be moving around the sight look for me

7. lee ann says:

holy s_hit so many wasted words sometimes i just want to duct tape peoples hands together so they dont waster their time writing and my time reading!

8. @Jacob mystic falls: I am not the least bit worried about what kinds of spells Knowledge Seeker can throw at me. I have every counter-hex possible in my Black Book. I even have some very powerful hexes of my own. Tracers sound good anyone? Ugh, anyway, my main question to be asked is, WHY?!?!? Who gives a rats ass who believes who? Seriously? Our experiences are our own and only we went through them. It’s to be expected for some not to be believe us.

9. @lee ann: Since when are you back on my side?

10. Dynomutt says:

Jacob, I’ve never said anything about Knowledge Seeker . . .

11. lee ann says:

@Zorath I’m on nobodies side but my own well my own and whatever side lyss is on, but i dont appreciate being called a snub which means i suppose we are against the same person therefore temporarily on the same side

12. @lee ann: I’m just waiting for you to realize how badly that hurt when you accused me of that…

13. lee ann says:

@zorath you opened yourself up to that accusation clearly, you also agreed with me so who do you think it stung more me or you hm? But I am not talking about that here if you wish to speak to me about it you have other means of contacting me in which you’ve either chosen not to use or severed connections.

14. @lee ann: I will contact you through another method if you agree to keep yourself open. Keep your heart open and understand what I will tell you is the truth. Come from my perspective.

15. lee ann says:

@Zorath …………………..fine.

16. Jacob mystic falls says:

@Dynomutt: Do you really change into a wolf? You said on one page that when you change your bra and pantiess stays on because they are elastic. And you also said that some werewolf hunters have been chasing you. You also said you were 140 years old. I checked some of the other pages and a lot of people are saying you are a stupid liar. I don’t believe them, I think they are just jealous of your powers. You see Dynomutt, us Garous have to stay together. I don’t know why they are calling you a liar and that you are probably just a foolish kid, but I for one am on your side.

17. Dynomutt says:

I do not lie. I change into something of a human-wolf hybrid. Beings often work to acheive a p-shift, but then accuse others of not being able to do so. Spiritually, I am about 140 (give or take) and yes, I have been chased by hunters before.

18. Dynomutt says:

And I’m not a kid. My physical body is 20 years old.

19. Jacob mystic falls says:

@Dynomutt: Yes. I’m sure you do.

Has anybody seen you change by any chance? I would also like to know if you still have your normal mind when in this human wolf hybrid. Make no mistake I believe you, I am a werewolf myself and I am an Alpha in the jungle, (not to mention I am half lion and quarter Dragon) but I would like to no whether when you change you still have control over your human mind.

20. Dynomutt says:

My mind changes slightly. I much less logical and more instinctual, and much more feral. But, I am still able to recognize people, places, things, etc. No, Nobody has seen me change. I’m very careful of that. It’s something private, plus I don’t know if they could mentally handle seeing such a thing.

21. lee ann says:

@Dynomutt: ‘spiritually’ im older than you 😀 woot woot! personally i dont believe either of you but that doesnt mean i have anything againt you well maybe jacob or whatever because he called me a snub

22. Dynomutt says:

If I may ask, whay is it so hard to believe? I’m just curious; I’ve always accepted it when people don’t believe what I am, but I’ve never asked why before.

23. lee ann says:

Its difficult to believe I suppose when somebody tells you they shift into a creature at the full moon because well its technically impossible, but hey, I keep my mind open if you say your like a flying purple monkey id say cool whatever you want to believe

24. Dynomutt says:

Ha ok. I guess I’ve just been like this for so long that I don’t understand why beings don’t believe me 😛 I mentally shift, which I think is more believable, but I really do physically transform. It’s all about metaphysics and energies.