werewolves exist?

Alot of the questions that we discuss are controversial.  Many humans seek answers on many of these questions.  In the real werewolf argument we posed some of the main questions, and we’ve gotten alot of good answers.  Taking a look at the possible answers is important in our understanding of the truth about werewolves.  So let’s start with the first question – which is perhaps one of the biggest questions we study here….

1. do werewolves exist, and if so why do werewolves exist?
Answering this first question is alot of what this site is based on. We can present to you the information as we know it, or believe it, or see it. There is alot of evidence – on both sides of the argument – that is convincing….alot of myths and legends, and even alot of werewolves on here presenting themselves as such seeking friends, encouragement, and sharing their stories. Werewolves already know the truth.  But ultimately – for all humans and non-werewolves – it will be up to you to decide what you believe and don’t believe.

The werewolf community has spoken up over and over again to answer this question.  Some of the answers we’ve received from them in response to this question are interesting and thought provoking.

Some thoughts on this topic from our readers:

From DWolf:
It is up to you as believers and non-believer to answer, it is up to you to believe, if you believe that there are wolves then so there are, if you believe that there are not werewolves, then there are none. It is you who creates the reality around you. The wolves exist because they simply do, just like humans they have evolved along with the earth, with nature. They are the children of the earth as much as any other creature. Wolves are an evolutionary route with in a large but ever spending realm. Just because you can’t see them, does not mean they are not there, and that is being said for any creature mythical or scientific.

From Ryan:
We exist, only to do so. I know no other way to be since I was born this way and have had to experience being an “unnatural” child. Although growing up and going through puberty was a very remarkable experience. Gaining my senses, my strength, then learning the pitfalls of my new body. The pain, the sickness, the mental stresses. But once puberty had passed the feeling of being ‘reborn’ was enticing and powerful but the need to control and blend in makes you very humble.

Do werewolves exist? I can only share the information that is available to help you decide.  Don’t come in with preconceived notions, get all the information first before making your decision.  Read and decide with all the knowledge we can provide you.

1. Elizabeth says:

i know a werewolf if you really were one would you actually tell anyone someone could kill you or burn your house down!

2. skysky says:

hi im new if anyone has any info on werewolves pplz email me at (ok dont blame me for haveing a werid email!!!!) *edited k

3. Hey guys new here just checking things out.

Personally I do believe in werewolves, vampires, etc. mostly based around the simple fact that so many cultures (cultures that had no contact for centuries) all have similar stories about werewolves and other were creatures.

Still there are some parts about werewolves that has me stumped and I would appreciate it if anyone can make it clearer for me.

If there are any packs in Texas who can help me clear this up I would greatly appreciate it. If not then anyone here can contact me in regards to what questions I may have.

Thank you.

4. April says:

I’m a true believer in werewolves, but I was wondering if anyone could help me out?

About two years ago, I was meditating during yoga and all of a sudden it was like my soul was elsewhere. I was in a forest and I really injured my right leg.. there was blood everywhere and I couldn’t get up. These two wolves came up to me.. they stood in front of me and I couldnt stop staring. Then a guy came over.. he picked me up and carried me over his shoulder and the wolves followed behind him. He took me back where he cleaned and fixed up my leg. I snapped out of it at that point.

All that week I had more of those, but they were in from a wolf’s pov.

I’m not sure what I’m asking about here.. but I’m sick of people telling me that it was a “random” experience because I truly don’t believe that it was. If anyone could email me, that’d be awesome too!

• Hazelheart says:

i’m thinking its your iner wolf telling u something, perhaps something is close ahead and that u have wolves on ur side protecting you, were the wolves in ur dream menecing or were they just standing there watching u as the man picked u up and carried u away?

5. Hazelheart says:

HAPPY FULL MOON EVERYONE :D, april, it could be a vision of a past life, perhaps. or a vision of whats to come. or just your subconcious telling you something. what its telling you i’m not sure, i’ll ponder it today and get back to u but i’m sure someone else on here will tell u what they think before i do lol. 🙂 have a great day!

6. alex says:

please, can someone help me? i need help about werewolves. please email me at [email protected] if you can help me.

7. lupus-mirus says:

hi is anyonethere

8. William says:

Any real werewolves email me…Im not talkin 14 or 14 years olds that think they are i need a werewolf who can p-shift email me [email protected]

9. William says:

@WereWolf101: is you a werewolf?

10. William says:

@WereWolf101: cool can you email me gott ask you something

11. Not to be rude but I would much rather inform you here..

12. William says:

k then can you p shift ?

13. Umm, I am indeed a werewolf but I can’t shift yet.. Was that the question??

14. William says:

nah the question is can you turn me

15. Umm no I can’t?! Why do humans want to be us so badly! We don’t turn into big lovable dogs, we’re WEREWOLVES. It’s not what you think it is! Trust me, you don’t want to be one!

16. William says:

Look i have done my research and I know that and Ive come a long way from where i first started off at I know what I want and ppl want to be you because you have somethign different that sets you apart. And yes you could D:

17. And plus you probably live like 1000 miles away.. People dont know what its really like! People you love, dying almost every day! And you almost dying! Its much more than what you think it is..

18. William says:

Look I live in georgia which your probably right about them iles but yo utell if that close or not and as for other stuff you said I knew the risk Cuz ive seen werewolves post the same thing besides I dont have a family or close friends to kill and as for myself I can try to control it dont rule it out as a curse cuz of those things its only a curse if you make it out to be

19. Yeah umm, I live in Texas. I know it’s not a curse and i’m trying to make it one.. Just except who you are, you are human because that is what you are destined to be.. Not a werewolf..

20. William says:

And werewolves wonder why ppl dont like them..No one is destined to be anything …and yea ill find a better werewolf then

21. Okay thats fine with me, but no ones gonna turn you.. :/