werewolves can fall in love, but how?

Can werewolves fall in love? Well, this is a troubled question and largely depends on the werewolf’s strengths. A werewolf could fall in love, but the trouble is whether or not to tell your new found or old love what you are; a werewolf.

Do you protect your identity from all the humans you know, or can you trust some, or at least one. Can you trust that your love will forever be your love? Will you and your new love be forever together?

werewolf_love

If a werewolf falls in love he/she must be sure it is a love that will last a lifetime. Or else you risk exposing yourself to all humans…

Facebooktwitterredditpinteresttumblrmail

Werewolf967

I am the second contributor to the ilovewerewolves home. Buddy is the first.

1. VamWolf says:

OMG ya’ll r like totally hyper and weird!!!!!
    mwuahhahahhhhahahhahaahhahhahhah!!!!!

2. Whitetip says:

I really don’t know if I could show my human mate my true self.

3. Omnipotent says:

hm..i guess she really loves me =D

4. jo says:

know them first then show em 🙂

5. Bella Fox says:

xXHappy Valentiens Day y’all!!:)Xx

6. Sorick says:

Wow. I think some of you guys had too much sugar.

7. WOLFE says:

BABY I LOVE YOU AND I GUESS WE ARE BOTH WEREWOLVES, JUST DIDN’T KNOW IT.

8. zach says:

lol um wolfe? u ok??

9. vexxuswolf says:

ok what do i do, i am neck deep in love with a werewolf and the human him loves me but however his wolf side ABSOLUTELY CANNOT STAND ME! He never told me why his wolf side hated me but i made him tell me and its apparently because the wolf side thinks im too weak!
    I know for a fact i am not stronger than him but i am stronger than any normal human for unknown reasons. I need to prove to him that i am NOT weak in any way but i dont want to harm him! I need a way to prove it to him without harming him or myself, any ideas would help.

thanks
    vexxuswolf

10. Lycanhope says:

@vexxuswolf: Dominance stares. When he’s in his wolf mentality play-fight for dominance until he submits. I don’t really know, but if his behaviour is wolfish then I suppose it could work.

11. night wolf says:

:/ love never works for me, as soon as my gf says that she loves me……A: she moves…B: i move…..C: we both move…..or D:turns out she lied and is really just useing me:/ so my view on love is”love is for the chosen and im not one of them”

12. RLL says:

Werewolves make the best pets.

13. Mary says:

WTF? werewolves aren’t pets. They are people. Well, sort of.

14. Mary says:

At nightwolf. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw. Don’t think like that, you will find the one that is meant for you someday. Try to look on the bright side. Once you break up with someone, you are one step closer to finding your true love <3

15. Lycanhope says:

Huh, I can see my old post on here! Man, this hasn’t been active.

@RLL: -_- Yeaaaaaahhhh, you’re not going to make many friends with that attitude.
    @nightwolf: Love is hard because true love requires utter acceptance of each other in their entirety, something I neither expect nor request, therefore I avoid it.
    But if I had to give relationship advice, I would agree with mary, these people aren’t your true loves therefore you shouldn’t feel upset about losing them.

16. rowena says:

hi,any1 here???

17. rowena says:

umm…i have some questions to ask if it’s alright…about mates and other things…

18. Mary says:

Sure what do you want to know? With i the little experience i have i could still be of some use.

19. el says:

I have a problem .My boyfriend is very strong and amazingly good looking.He loves the outdoors .But one night I invited him over for dinner.He eats raw meat and it freaked me out a little bit.I just want to get a answer before I get nuts.Can someone plz anwer me

20. el says:

@Mary: Well the problem is he doesn’t trust people easy ,and he told me if something happens to me I have to say “Heidi Majestic Stalker” and I don’t know what it means.

21. lori says:

Isthis website for real or role play ?

1. February 14, 2010

[…] a werewolf has found love, how do you take the love, and make the werewolf romance last when there are so many things in the […]

2. June 13, 2010

[…] werewolf’s heart has the capacity to love.  Werewolves are known to have fallen in love with humans, other werewolves, and even vampires. […]