werewolves roam at night

It would be something else to see a werewolf in the light of the day. The seemingly impossible transformation during the day is, by contrary belief, very possible. Werewolves by history and study of the recordings of werewolves have always been done during the night. But, is it possible that the werewolf can transform during the day? Yes, but you have to think outside of the stereotype, you have to know where to look, where to find a werewolf that is cast out into the sun during the day. Many believe that the werewolf likes to stay hidden, this is true, a day transformation sticks by this strict standard, the werewolf will never be caught during the day. He will stay hidden, he will starve, he may not even survive. The werewolf instinct is pure by night, and corrupted if transformaed during the day. The werewolf will hide and stay hidden. He will find the deepest darkest corner of the location he is at, he will stay there, hiding in the shadow of the day. If he was not inside during the transformation he will hide any place possible outside.Don’t mistake this for a vampire. (Vampires cannot “touch sunlight.”) The werewolf is not afraid of the light in the same way as a vampire. The sunlight to a werewolf is merely unnatural and frightens him, angers him… be careful if you find one during the day. The daylight transformation is very rare, and is even harder to find records of. The werewolf understands he is vulnerable during the day and will hide, will avoid crowds, and can die not only from starvation but from other health issues that the sunlight stress activates. people say not to be afraid, I am afraid of these people

Facebooktwitterredditpinteresttumblrmail

Werewolf967

I am the second contributor to the ilovewerewolves home. Buddy is the first.

1. astute newt says:

try drinking sone hot water with lemon juice and honey in it, lots if honey.

2. Omg thanks! *prissy girl voice* Lolz. πŸ˜† This boy wrote me a love letter and his cousin(my best friend, Sanae) gave it to me while we were playing volleyball. Oo now Edge of Glory is playing. πŸ˜€

3. Yuck! That sounds gross! Plus, I hate honey! Lolz.

4. astute newt says:

nasty junk is what halps you, I cured my own headcold by drinking something to that extent plus Tabasco, Ginger, cinnamon, garlic, and mint. clears your sinuses like a crazy mofo.

5. Ew. And lolz! I still wouldn’t drink it. πŸ˜† …. You got me begging begging baby please don’t gooo if I wake up tommorow will you still be here I don’t knowww if you feel the way I do… Lolz. I love that song. πŸ˜€

6. astute newt says:

lol, forget my magical medicinal advice. what’s been going on?

7. It may help but I don’t like that kind of stuff. Lolz. And nothing really. I’m thinking about going to the fall festival on friday and skating on saturday unless I go to my bay house. Maybe I can get a tan! Wahoooo. Lolz. I burn to easily. :/ What have you been up to?

8. astute newt says:

lol nice, I don’t tan well either, I’m surprised I have a tan myself, though I am returning to my usual ghostly palour.

9. Tonight Tonight was playing!

10. I’ve never really had a tan. I have a little tan but i’m basicly pale white. :O Sucks. Lolz..

11. Down is playing. Hey Lonewolf, rap to it! Lolz.

12. lonewolf123 says:

Are you on youtube or somethin? and lemons belong in lemonade, honey belongs in sopappilas. xD I get a tan in 3 hours. sunburn sunburn…

13. KC says:

@lonewolf123: ok lol,what you talking about

14. astute newt says:

he gets bored easily and he then rambles on about random things.

15. lonewolf123 says:

πŸ™ no. you were talking about honey and lemonade a while back. i do ramble sometimes though. and im not bored, im thinking. 0.0 Wierd, huh? I am thinking about fun dip. and spaghetti. and deviled eggs. 😈 + egg look! a deviled egg! so, im thinking about a coca-cola (the kind in the glass bottle is the best! mmm…). and im thinking about dutch chocolate ice cream (did you know that if you get a brain freeze, that if you put youre index finger on the bridge of your mouth, it will stop ur brain freeze?). and im thinking about tres leches. and swimming. and hiking on a fall day. and lying in bed. jumbled thoughts.

16. Omg hey! Sorry I wasn’t here. I was spending the night at my friends house. And I was listening to the radio, not on youtube. πŸ˜€ I’m so sick right now. πŸ™

17. astute newt says:

hope you feel better.

18. Thanks. Where’s Lonewolf? Lolz. First i’m not on, now he’s not on.

19. lonewolf123 says:

Super ninja, say wha?

20. I’m eating cold pizza for breakfast! Even though it’s like 12:00 p.m.! Lolz. πŸ˜†

21. astute newt says:

the best.

22. lonewolf123 says:

sorry guys, i just finished a biking trip. biking 8 1/2 miles= FUN!!! anyways, i started biking, and i noticed a BMX dirt course. i pedaled fast up a 10 foot incline, and i flew off into the air… then, thats when my shoelace got stuck in the pedal. i landed on the wheels, luckily, but then, unluckily, i flipped over and landed on my back. but, i did it again, and landed successfully! and there was bumps for if you rode down. I rode them! then there was this turn thing that turned, and i rode it. it was so fun being sideways! and we had to leave later cuz my pedal flew off. i was goin too fast. I had so much fun :lol:!

23. astute newt says:

bye guys goin to the range, c u tonight.