What a real werewolf would look like!!

If you saw a werewolf would you know what it looked like?

Bald Bear

Photo: EPA

If ever there were a real picture that actually caught a werewolf on camera this would probably be it!

The snout of this “werewolf” seems a little long but could work for a wolf. The ears are nearly perfectly placed and a very nice length, definitely large enough for the super duper hearing that a real one has. The eyes show that this werewolf has been stressed by the transformation, and the claws ready and extracted for any circumstance.

However persuading this photograph seems to be of a real werewolf caught on camera it really is not a werewolf! This is a your average bear! Thats right, an average bear that roams the forests of the earth. This bear is actually in a zoo and is bald because of a mysterious condition that was afflicted upon it.

So, what do you think? Would a werewolf look like this if you were to see one in its transformed state?

werewolves vote Does this look close to what a real transformed werewolf would look like?

• Yes (14%, 13 Votes)
  • No (86%, 81 Votes)

Total Voters: 94

Loading ... Loading ...

Werewolf967

I am the second contributor to the ilovewerewolves home. Buddy is the first.

1. evelyn says:

isint that just a sick or hairless bear

2. Slivermoon says:

hairless bear….. yep.

3. grace says:

who would even think that we look like that >:(

4. Dynomutt says:

Well that’s slightly offensive šŸ˜› but mostly just derppy hahahaha!

5. Alpha Landga says:

THIS IS JUST SICKENING

6. Hey, is anyone on right now?? šŸ™‚

7. If anyone who TRULY believes they are a Wolf Therian wants to know the TRUTH about ‘werewolves’ and ‘vampyres’ and the entire Astral world, and is interested in Awakening themselves to their TRUE nature, add me on facebook. My name is the link to my profile. I will not teach anyone under the age of 16. Sorry, my own policy.

I’ve thought about my arrogance on this site and how I’ve been criticizing many of you. I should be guiding you to the truth, not continuously telling you what you believe is not real. Therefore, if you wish to know the truth, you know what to do. I cannot publicly post this kind of information.

Darkest Blessings

8. Ooo, I went to your profile and it says your a Steelers fan! Yay, another Steelers fan! Hehe. šŸ˜€

9. hopeful human says:

sorry if im offensing any weres but i think that thing is kinda cute

10. It’s not even a werewolf. It’s a bald bear.. šŸ˜›

11. Lycanhope says:

@Sorath: See, that’s the right path. I hope there’s no hard feelings between us. Also, something I’ve learned through my internet trawls, it doesn’t really matter if you post information publicly, it’s all there anyway, that’s why I don’t really care what I leak.

12. that is incredibly, absolutely RUDE!!! how could anyone think thats funny! and i could tell its fake! a werewolf would be harder to spot! good god, thats just wrong! excuse me while i go cuss in my blanket. see ya.

13. Amaris says:

Hello? is anyone on this site?

14. lonewolf123 says:

Heya! I wanna talk to the alpha that was on earlier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOWWWW!

15. forgotten army armed forces says:

if u want help add justin macenzi on facebook he is an can help u he was completly born with wolfism

16. forgotten army armed forces says:

justin mackenzi can help u add him he was born with it soo add him if u want help

17. darkmoonman says:

It seems a bit hairless for my personal image. Regardless, I believe you mean that the creature’s claws are extended (“extracted” means “removed”).

18. eklderwolf says:

u guys thats rude tous u who think a werewolf looks closer to that than real ones r sick (poor bear we in wolf form look like oversized ferocious wolves (WE ARE NOT FEROCIOUS OR MAN KILLRES I CONCLUDE TWO EARLIER STATEMENTS)

19. eklderwolf says:

april foolz foolz (kidding) šŸ™‚

20. eklderwolf says:

ps iz buddy on ive been here for two years and its my birthday in 3 days

21. I was practically joked apon by a pal and his pranks go to far as he was apologizing for the joke I caught him

22. we werewolves are biped/quadruped wolf like creatures that have wolf legs, bushy wolf tails powered humanlike upper torsos, wolf necks and wolflike faces. we are 7-8 ft tall on 2 legs, 4 ft tall on 4 legs, and 6 ft long on all 4 legs we have a 3 foot tail and way around 290-350 lbs

23. she wolf says:

So obvious its a bear in the first place.

24. Destineyromero says:

Not being rude or anything but sometimes people that say there werewolves on here I don’t know if there telling the truth or anything but I do believe in werewolves an I wanna be one but I have no idea if there dangerous

25. Gabriel says:

@Destineyromero: Sound as rude as you want, plenty of people come on here claiming to be werewolves and don’t really stand up to any tests (and these don’t even have to be trait tests, they can just be story consistency tests) Werewolves are no more dangerous than anyone else, and no one here can tell you how to become one. If you want to know more about werewolf specifics, I’d suggest talking to lycanhope in chat or wherever.