What does a werewolf bite feel like?

werewolf biteHumans harbor a fascination with being bitten. They watch movies and TV shows and see the rapture on the face of a fellow human as a vampire sinks his or her teeth into a victim’s neck. Many of these humans believe that a werewolf bite could be similar. That it might be enjoyable in some way. That it would be pleasurable. These humans however are wrong.

Vampire bites might be relatively painless…and perhaps enjoyable…but a werewolf bite is something else altogether.

A werewolf bite is painful. It is unpleasant.

A werewolf bite can be messy. It can be gory.

A werewolf bite is not something a human should ever long for, want, or otherwise crave. (It should be pointed out however, that many humans do in fact crave to be bitten by werewolves not because of how it feels, but because of what it might do….transform themselves into werewolves!)

Part of the reason that there is a difference between a vampire bite and a werewolf bite is because the werewolf has very powerful jaws….. and, werewolves, unlike vampires, use their jaws in their bites.  They have very powerful jaws, and can exert alot of pressure into a bite, causing their teeth to sink deep through skin and into muscle.

Another part of the difference between werewolf and vampire bites is due to the fact that a werewolf does not simply sink his two fangs into human flesh as a vampire does, but rather a werewolf uses more of his teeth and really gets a solid grip on the victim. A vampire uses his teeth as a means to get the blood out of the victim, and so often does nothing more than pierce the neck skin…werewolves on the other hand have no need for human blood in the ways that vampires do. When a werewolf bites you he is therefore not simply trying to drain your blood as a means of sustenance, but often the werewolf bites you as a means of attack.

It is important to understand that while a vampire bite is designed to calm a victim, a werewolf  has no such need to do so.  For a vampire, it helps to have their victims entranced and calm, so they can take the time to drain their blood… thus their bites are designed to elicit this calming response.  A werewolf on the other hand has no physical need to spend any amount of time with the human…they do not need to lull a human into an entranced state for any purpose…thus their bites have not evolved to be enjoyable.

1. Tia says:

In the dream I had I got bitting by this boy who saids that he is a werewolf all year and has been creeping me out and giving me death stares.

The dream started off with me and my friend walking along the beach and this big group of people wanted me and my friend to come over so they can take a photo. When I we are waiting I end up getting push into this boy. I looked next to me and Elliot was looking at me with a big smile on he’s face. They end up taking the photo. Elliot end up pushing me and my friend so we end up tilking him and he end up biting me on the hand. Me and my friend was just looking out my hand and it had blood coming out of it and pass and it was really really hurting and Elliot was smiling he then said that we have to come with him now. We end up telling my friends mum that we are going to Elliot’s house. When we got there he showed us he’s room and he’s whole house. He’s mum and dad was mad at him because he bite me but also cut he’s hair short. They end up having a talk leaving me and my friend to walk around and we was about to walk out when he’s family stopped us. They told us to sit and Elliot’s eyes end up going red and he said ‘ Now you know my secret and Tia you’re be a werewolf next fullmoon’ he goes over to me just looking out me. The dream then change showing faces of my ex boyfriend,one of Elliot’s friends i like now and Zak then I woke up.

And first thing i did was look at my hand

That day when I check my facebook my ex message me same as the boy I like and Zak and on the newsfeed Elliot’s new photo he’s hair is short. o.O And I know witch beach that we was walking on and Elliot’s mum’s work is across from that beach. Creepy dream lol :/

2. Anne says:

Wow this is very interesting. I don’t like getting biten bye a human nevertheless a werewolf @[email protected]

3. Anne says:

@Tia:
    Wow Creepy I had a dream that I was being biten by a vampire.

4. heidi says:

A werewolf bite is supposed to hurt. it paralyzes you with pain, making the prey an easy kill. plus, the feat that is produced by pain makes the blood taste better to werewolves.

5. Anne says:

@heidi: How do you know that?

6. william says:

Isn’t there an easier and less painful way to turn someone into a werewolf?I don’t want to kill a friend with the bite!

7. Mary says:

The bite:( (shivers) i remember my bite. the pain. it was unberrable. its like you are burning. but from what i have experienced. no other pain is close to it. And if you want to turn a fienf]d. you must test to see if they are strong enough.

8. Mary says:

The bite:( (shivers) i remember my bite. the pain. it was unberrable. its like you are burning. but from what i have experienced. no other pain is close to it. And if you want to turn a friend. you must test to see if they are strong enough.

9. Stereotype-werewolves feed on humans a lot

We can eat humans if we have to. The movies and stuff are not real. I mean wolves don’t so why would we it is a common mistake.

10. elfgirl1995 says:

I have been bitten by both a vampire and a werewolf. It could be painful if they act like your a pack mate but if they are playful and gentle it can be quite pleasent

11. Madd Dogg says:

Whoa Whoa Whoa I was told a Werewolf Kills you is this true

12. Lycanhope says:

@Madd Dogg: Depends where you bite, duh.
    @Question: Answer, it hurts. What do you expect?

13. Madd Dogg says:

Okay it makes sense now my sister told me that I don’t know why I listened to her.
    And the pain I can deal with I nearly riped my arm off once

14. Lycanhope says:

@Madd Dogg: Well, I hope you also realise the pain is unnecessary. It won’t do anything, bites don’t work.

15. Madd Dogg says:

so a bite DOESN’T turn you into a werewolf

16. Lycanhope says:

@Madd Dogg: No, no it doesn’t. It’ll just hurt and maybe give you a scar.

17. Mary says:

The bite hurts like hell!!! It feels like your entire leg (or where ever you are bitten) is about to turn into ash.

18. ILiekPizza says:

I go for chunks when I bite. So yeah… they hurt.

19. Mary says:

Once again, my answer to this question. What does a werewolf bite feel like? LIKE YOU ARE BEING DIPPED INTO A POOL OF F-ING LAVA!!!!

20. Madd Dogg says:

@Mary: and i say bring it on it sounds like a “fun” experience

21. Mary says:

Werewolf bites give off this weird venom. Thats what burns. Your blood changing.

22. Lycanhope says:

I have significant doubts about any of these posts, but as I’ve already stated my opinion, I’ll leave it alone.

Unless someone offers to “turn” someone. I’ll not have some desperate newcomer taken in by this nonsense.

23. nightwolf says:

you want to know huh..ok get a big dog to bite you, then pour alcohol on the bite, then slap it…it’ll be something like that…yes i know…no it doesn’t turn you…just hurts and scars and hurts…yes hurts twice

24. Titan says:

heh heh heh heh… if your a werewolf bite your arm, this is COMPLETLY true