What goes through the mind of a werewolf?

Readers,

I could give you this answer, and I will :), but I know many of you will disagree with what I have to say. Many of you believe that there are “good” werewolves, which is not true; many of you believe that not all werewolves are evil which is not accurate. All werewolves are created evil, they are all out to cause some harm. The mind of a werewolf is much like the mind of a “monster,” motives are to harm, to kill, to disrupt the innocent. This is the mind of a werewolf, he wants to kill or harm and this is about the only thing that goes through his mind. The werewolf will never think “I am hungry” and then go and kill because he is hungry, he kills because that is what he was created to do. He is pure evil. His mind is pure evil. A werewolf is pure evil.

Werewolf967

I am the second contributor to the ilovewerewolves home. Buddy is the first.

1. lonewolf123 says:

Sorry. had to get myself a snack: grilled cheese with a side of last nights dinners leftovers: chicken cutlets. yum! well HH (hopeful human), address and name, phone number, and email should be kept secret, which is why i like this site. all i tell is that im 11, live in texas, and am a (pre-)werewolf. and i wish we could add friends.

2. lonewolf123 says:

Im a boy.

3. lonewolf123 says:

Btw, im christian too but when i get put into a pack, they might try to force me to stop practicing christianity. not gonna happen. they could not torture me into it. i have my faith in god. if i die, i had my moments. but i could be a loner or start my own pack.

4. All I tell is my name, age,location(state), and gender. I’m a girl, btw. And yeah, I would add yall too. 😀

5. lonewolf123 says:

You guys there?

6. I’m a loner. Always will be. 😀 I’m also a Christian.

7. lonewolf123 says:

Uhhhmmmmm, haylo? im going to start procastinating now. mayonnaise, mayonnaise, i like mayo, i like mayo, and i put ketchup on my potatoes!

8. ROMEO says:

Juliet will you marry me?

9. JULIET says:

OMG, yes!

10. Lolz. 😀 I remember that. If you don’t mind me asking and you don’t have to tell me but what city/county do you live in cause I to live in Texas. I was just wondering if we were close to each other.

11. lonewolf123 says:

What the heck?

12. lonewolf123 says:

Bastrop (its near austin)

13. lonewolf123 says:

I think im loony. sometimes i just feel like laughing randomly so i let it out. when we were taking an exam, i just burst out laughing for no reason xD.

14. Ohh. I live in Louise(its near El Campo and 1 hour away from Houston). Well i’ll be right back.

15. Alright i’m back. You still on?

16. lonewolf123 says:

Im back again.

17. lonewolf123 says:

Nuthin really. im just irritated about school starting. it stinks. my bud is in another group and so is my girlfriend. stinks.

18. Werewolf101, buddy, are ya still there?

19. hopeful human says:

oh yeah im back

20. I’m here now. Are yall still on?

21. Hey is anyone on? Grr, i’m bored. Anyone?

22. Hey, werewolf101! Hi, hopeful human! whats up?

23. do you consider the werewolf as a part of hades (hell)?