When a she werewolf gives birth what happens?

Werewolf 967,

If a she werewolf has a baby by a female werewolf, is the baby a werewolf? or is it a human? Or would it matter if she was in human form or werewolf form when she had the baby?

To tell you the truth, I never heard of a werewolf giving birth at all, which makes me wonder if they even have babies at all? Maybe once someone becomes a werewolf they are incapable of giving birth..I dont know.

1. shelley says:

i’ve heard this many times that werewolf females have heat…..also call mating season…….like dogs and stuff…..if it’s wrong well blame the stories i’ve read of werewolves and love 🙂

2. Whitetip says:

What if a werewolf gets a human pregnant? Im curious and a little worried at this point.

3. shadow says:

they cant get pregnant while in werewolf state only when they are human can they reproduce a human baby but if they were pregnant and they shifted to a werewolf the baby would die.

4. Kira Wolfshadow says:

THat’s what I’ve always heard. That a fetus can’t survive the “change” of the mother and will often die. ANd I would guess, if the baby as actually born, it could be werewolf, or just have some traits but not Shift, or be a carrier. Guess it depends on who/what the dad was.

5. Underworld 3, rise of the Lycans. Lucien was born a werewolf.

6. I’m pregnant now with a human guy (I think he’s human?) And I am not having any major problems carrying. When I was with my ex Werewolf Fiancée I couldn’t carry at all I was in too much pain. It might have been that I have never transformed before and he has that caused the problems. Idk.

7. sierraH says:

i werewolf in wolf form can give birth… just… mabye they don’t choose to or something??

8. amanda says:

Under world 3: lucien was actual a hybrid n was a human/werewolf baby but viktor made him turn thousands of others

9. she wolf says:

My classmate/friend was actually a werewolf but her mother gave birth in wolf form because when she got pregnant she is av=ctually in wolf form thus preventing her to shift.

10. Mary says:

Yo this sh## is complicated as f### Hope that i can’t have kids. i hate kids.

11. tristan says:

hi im a half bloded werewolf, i just want to know……..how do I BECOME THE ALFA WOLF

12. Adira says:

I just have one question: can a woman be born a werewolf? Some say yes, others say no.

13. Adira says:

I have one question: Can a woman be born a werewolf? Some say yes, others say no.

14. Lycanhope says:

@Adira: Yes.

15. James Mount says:

I think, that as a sentiant being,one that thinks, communicates and takes care and feeds itself, A shewerewolf I would say can bare offspring. In most women a missed period can signal a pregnancy, though a female werewolf would likely miss a lycanthrophic change.

16. Eclipse says:

K, well my father was born on christmas eve. Does that make him a werewolf? And of so, did he pass it on to me?

17. Lycanhope says:

@Eclipse: Yes, everyone who was born on Christmas eve is a werewolf. Because that’s how Christmas works.
    Honestly, do you people even think before you speak?

18. ahhh… the great debate of whether or not you can pass on your affliction!

19. Lycanhope says:

@Werewolf967: Basic statistics and knowledge of genetics kind of shuts down most of those debates. At least when it comes to inheritance or biting.

20. LizzyW says:

It depends. If the werewolf trait is a dominate or recessive. If it is dominate in theory the mom or dad is a werewolf the child will be a werewolf. If it is a recessive trait then both parents will need to be a werewolf for it to work otherwise the child will just carry the trait down generations.

21. Lycanhope says:

@LizzyW: Very good, except it’s neither. There isn’t a gene for it. If there was, there’d be a bunch of people with genes that don’t match other humans. That doesn’t go unnoticed, especially now we have a better understanding of what genes we should have, even if we don’t know what they all do.

22. LizzyW says:

@Lycanhope: Well I was completely wrong. At least I learned something today.

23. Lee Ann says:

THAT’S NOT HOW GENETICS WORKS *SCREAMS INTERNALLY*

24. Lycanhope says:

@Lee Ann: Unfortunately they teach this truncated nonsense nowadays. It’s sad but true.
    My chem teacher spent the better part of 10 minutes today ranting about the new methods for teaching concentration and molar mass equations. God our future generations will be stupid.

25. SpawnWolf says:

Yes we can get pregnant i am pregnant right now. Threw the first 3 months i had avoided shifting, the urges to shift were there but i never did. It may have been something to do with a fear of hurting my unborn child. Each time id even attempt id get a little pain in my tummy so i ignored the urge to shift. It has been said also that we do not shift as is a risk to the unborn baby. I have also heard that our gestation period is shorter but this is yet to be proven.