where have all the werewolves gone?

Werewolves were so much more prevalent hundreds of years ago… so much so that people worshiped them. People feared them. People told stories about them at night. Some people wanted to be one. Others wanted no part of what they considered a “curse”. But then they disappeared. Oh, not completey, there were still stories that were told and people still knew of their existence…but for the most part, compared to how prominent they had been, they disappeared. The sightings were fewer and farther between. The change took place over time, and seemed to keep pace with the changes in technology. Many modern day people use this as a sign and signal that people are getting smarter, werewolves never existed, they are all myth and legend. If werewolves were ever real, “where have they all gone?” they say.

Where have they gone? The werewolves are around you. They have blended in with society. And they are not what people expect them to be. They are not the hulking evil monsters of times gone by…if they ever were. Sure, there are exceptions to every rule, but they are very generally not what movies portray them as. As technology has expanded threatening to expose them, the werewolves have chosen to hide themselves. But if you look, you’ll find them. In certain places you will find them were they are able to cloak their identities. In other places you’ll find them where they are able to be themselves in relative seclusion.  If you’re still wondering where the werewolves have gone, I’d ask have you really looked?

1. death wolf says:

tis not a curse it’s a blood thing a gift:[

2. death wolf says:

and i know……………….

3. she wolf says:

Well, maybe they hid somewhere here on this earth that we humans don’t know.

4. wolf lover says:

YOUR A HUMAN????????

5. night wolf says:

@she wolf: i agree with wolf lover…..your a human0.o wha!? that was unexpected

6. Mary says:

At death wolf: this curse is not a gift. Unless you call a dead best friend a gift.

7. wolf lover says:

@she wolf: yeah, i meat i thought your were a were [email protected] wolf: did you know she was one!? OH NO!!! there could be more humand pretending to be werewolves!

8. RebeccaGoldentail says:

@Mary: I would have to disagree…I,ve been told all my life I have a gift…but yet again being born werewolf I might have a different view of the situation…

9. night wolf says:

@wolf lover:yes i thought she was
    @rebeccaGoldentail:lucky my parents are suuper religious and luckilly think im just messing around but im not and if they knew then bye bye life of freedom…not that they trust me anyway

10. RebeccaGoldentail says:

My parents don’t trust me either!!! Everywhere I go they have my brother follow me around like a watch dog!!! It’s kinda getting old…

11. night wolf says:

lol im the oldest so i dont know that feeling

12. RebeccaGoldentail says:

Sooooooo lucky…

13. RebeccaGoldentail says:

By the way, I have 5 brothers and a baby sister just to let you know…I,m the 3rd oldest one after Mark and Dean…

14. night wolf says:

my familly order:dad,mom,me,lil sis,lil bro,liler sis,youngest bro…being the oldest has its perks but also sucks when you get in trouble because parents give you most punishment

15. RebeccaGoldentail says:

Lol okay I guess it’s my turn:
    Dad
    Mom
    Mark
    Dean
    Me
    Tyler and Dylan (twins)
    Faith (baby sister)
    oops did I say I had 5 brothers I mean 4 brothers…sorry.

16. night wolf says:

lol its ok so hows being a middle child? bet you getnthe best of both worlds…get babied by older siblings and respected by younger siblings huh?

17. she wolf says:

@wolf lover and night wolf: Guys, I’m not a werewolf but I only have an inner wolf inside me. And did I say “we”? sorry that was just an accident typing cause I could hear my neighbors arguing and using the pronoun “we”.

18. night wolf says:

@she wolf: so uhh whats the differance? between being a were and having a inner wolf cause if the wolf takes over than doesnt that make you change and make you a were…techically

19. Lycanhope says:

@night wolf: Technically, there is no difference, since they have the same base of truth. But “werewolves” tends to make people think of Hollywood stereotypes, so we don’t use it very often. I only use it here because everyone understands it.

20. night wolf says:

ok thanks for clearing that up got confused there for a min

21. night wolf says:

quick qusetion…am i still considered a werewolf because all i have is a inner wolf that or i really suck at changing because i havent been able to transform into a wolf and i’ve tried for like a few weeks now

22. RebeccaGoldentail says:

@night wolf: Yeah, you’re still considered a were…maybe your just are unaware you’ve been changing…like maybe in your sleep…

23. night wolf says:

that would explain how i get from one room to another when im asleep

24. RebeccaGoldentail says:

Yep pretty much…

25. she wolf says:

@night wolf: an inner wolf is the part of the soul that shouldn’t be connected to you but they connect to humans because they feel they need to live like living creatures do. So if you have an inner one, try to control it physically, mentally and spiritually. I know how to control one.

@RebeccaGoldentail: Haven’t you read his 2nd comment? Inner wolves can posses your body, take over it and use your body as long as they want. If your really a were, your clothes should’ve been torn up if you woke up in the morning.

Sorry for long reply guys, Becuase I have differeb=nt time zone here. My hometown is 13 hours advance in your time. So that means I’m one day advance here. Plus I’m not online during weekdays.