Why Being Human is lame

This is why being human stinks! Generally speaking you could make a list of things you love about being human, but what fun would that be? So here is a negative list of things about being human, things that are…uhh.. lame!being human

1. You’re not very “unique” and every other human knows it, you’re old news, Human? boring!

2. Your emotions get the best of you!

3. You cant shape shift, transform, or change physical appearance.

4. You cant live forever, immortality is not an option for you.

5. You are weak, always will be… human strength is as low as you can get!

6. You are slow- naturally and physically!

7. You can’t fly… like a bird.

8. You can’t breath underwater… like a fish.

9. You don’t have invisibility powers.

10. You are addicted to Facebook, Twitter, and Texting.

Whats on your list of why being human stinks?!…

Werewolf967

I am the second contributor to the ilovewerewolves home. Buddy is the first.

1. Tala says:

Yes, but if you were in wolf form, would he know it was you?

2. Good point. Well thats a problem haha. And again thanks for your help. 🙂

3. Tala says:

No problem 🙂

4. Tala says:

Any other questions?

5. No i dont think so unless i really need to know something. Otherwise no, i dont have any questions.

6. alpha says:

Your nabor dose not know you are a wolf eather

7. Ill have to keep a close eye out. O.O

8. Lycanhope says:

Physical packs are rare, “pack” usually refers to a collection of weres online who share shifting tips and just socialise. Even among physical packs, it’s never about safety, because there’s no need for that.
    @alpha: I don’t mean to be rude, but in all your posts on this topic, the only sensible one was full animal form. I just don’t believe you’re what you say you are.

9. Kletter says:

Being human is awesome, but you know what would be even better? Being a zombie. I like playing with my food 😀

10. KC says:

hey…..how uses going

11. alpha says:

What’s up jc howls everything. Going for you?

12. KC says:

@alpha: yer im good ….. yer i see why you look out the full moon ,its beufuff…..lol i really like the full moon….tonight i was stearing out the moon evrytime i went out side….i really love it…… 🙂 :)……im not jokeing i cuold’it stop looking out it :/ ……. its weid 😕

13. KC says:

@KC: like when i mean weid is that when i was looking out it i could feel something weid in side me :/ ….. im not jokeing

14. alpha says:

Lycanhope you have no idea so im going to give you. Some advice there are way foment humans on this site so don’t give out to much info clear if your human watch you ass

15. Lycanhope says:

@alpha: Don’t you dare say I have no idea, I know plenty. It’s people like you who spread the word around new shifters that the world is out to get us, and I hate that. I don’t think you’re a were, I don’t think you know half of what you’re talking about, and I think you should stop now before you make things worse.

16. im making an announcement and dont claim you have NEVER heard of me i changed my name from mack allen to the unknown self says a lot about me actually -heh remember me and my research………..Okay i was trying to act as if i was going away forever actually im doing pretty much the opposite gonna try and get on a lot more

17. KC says:

@alpha: hey so are you saying that we have to watch our ass…..nice …. You know how i said that Ellliot is a wolf ….. he was born in england and he’s family is wolves so do you know any Tate”s that live in england that could be werewolves/wolves because that could help me out…..and if there are any Tate’s that are wolves don’t tell them that Elliot has been telling me stuff on chat…..lol if he is a wolf that means Callam could be a vampire…….All of Elliot”s friends knows that he’s a wolf but they still belive he’s jokeing but im the only one who went on chat and started asking qussions about wolves and vampire and Callam and bryce only tould me and callam’s gf about werewolves/wolf and vampire’s…..so yer this is what they said

Erick: all my life, only realised last year….thats what he said when i ask how long has he’s been a wolf and evey full moon he rites stuff like i can here them houl or lets get them boys or look at that full moon to night

18. KC says:

This is some of the chat me and Callam Goode was talking about

Me: Do u still believe your a vampire

Callam: belive, I know i am and so do others..

Me: Anyone else out school no about u..

Callam: yes but i can not say who they r..

Me:So they r vampires as well or they don”t wat me to no

Callam: some r and some arnt, some dont and the others think it is a very bad idea thet u no..

Me: So they no that I no about uses… 🙁

Callam; yes like i said u car’nt hid from them..

Me: Kk so they could be anywhere….do u trath me not to tell anybody..

Callam: it is a risk i am not properd to take there r the bad one’s of my kind that will take the canse to do harm to the rest of us..

Thats what he said … so do you think he’s a vampire

19. lonewolf123 says:

K.C. this guy sounds phony. no supporting evidence.

20. Tia says: