werewolves pack guide

Werewolves are often very solitary creatures. But sometimes they do form packs. Werewolf pack structure is similar to that of the wolf pack.

In the wolf pack, the alpha wolf is considered the most dominant, highest-ranking wolf in the wolf pack. The alpha typically has the most experience in hunting and defending territory – and usually they are the oldest members of the pack. Wolf packs typically follow the decisions of the alpha because of this.

The beta wolf is the number two wolf and would typically take over the alpha wolf’s place if it became necessary. Other members of the pack include young adults, juveniles, pups, etc. who will jockey for their own position in the pack, until eventually you get to the very bottom of the pack where you find the omega wolf.

The omega wolf is the lowest ranking member in the pack, it is typically a wolf that lives on the fringe of the pack, gets bullied by the others, and is the weakest.

1. well its been my dream and my prayer to be a lycan and i really want my prayer to come true

2. Lycanhope says:

@Riley Burke: Yep, that’s nice. Why? What’s your reason?

3. my reason is to be differint and have power and be strange just to ask are you a werewolf?

4. Lee Ann says:

@Lycanhope: You do realize werewolves theoretically are against the will of God? So you’re going against his wish by wanting to be one.

5. Lee Ann says:

That obviously was aimed at Riley not you Lycanhope… thanks computer..

6. ghostmms says:

Sweet website ,, anyone see any sightings , latley

7. ghostmms says:

I belive in devil dogs thats what I call them .lol,,got weird storys ,,

8. Lycanhope says:

@Riley Burke: Yes I am, and that told me everything I need to know. You will get none of that, and none of those are reasons to be a werewolf, sorry but nobody can help you with that. You want power, join the army or something. Go to a shooting gallery. Get self defense classes

9. no no no please you have to help me i want power for good or is my dream a fake lost fantasy that i made up and will never be any thing i love or adore or pray to be will anybody help me no cause they have no heart for a young girl who used to have hope lycanhope if you wont help me then ur a heartless werewolf!…..

10. Lycanhope says:

@Riley Burke: You seem to have a problem with listening. Never said, won’t, said can’t.
    I also said that you won’t get any of that as a werewolf. And gave you a tonne of alternative suggestions that are perfectly valid.
    But I can tell from your complete lack of understanding of how to construct a coherent sentence that you’re just some kid, so I’m done. Advice provided, take it or leave it.

11. ghostmms says:

Kindof harsh in a way and iam a evil cold heartless thing , her cat is just curious ,, lol

12. i am sorry i was mad its just well nevermind my life sucks anyway

13. Lee Ann says:

@Riley Burke: See a therapist kid.

14. Gabriel says:

@Riley Burke: Ok, I was abstaining from the conversation but this is rediculous. Now I usually find suicide as a cowards way out, but it’s also honorable in many cases. Neither of these fit your reasoning for even “joking” about killing yourself (if you call it joking) and honestly I think you need to take some time to get off your parents computer, delete your search history, take some serious medication (that has probably already been prescribed to you) and rethink your life that apparently is SOOO bad because you can’t be a mythological creature!!!

15. ghostmms says:

Ahh ,, sad no killin ur self sweetheart , life gets better in a way , its hard in a way not to get to opionated but ur a cool chick who is into rough shit cuz all are lives brought us to here ,, no killin , and thats not easy for me to say ,and no I dont think iam a were wolf iam just a different kind of evil ,, with a sweet side for girls ,, just ask my girl friend she knows iam a hate full mother , who is a kind in weird ways ,, bottom line this life is better than the spirit world ,, yes iam a native american ,, got weird shit for belives, , but I coigzist on my better days ,, dont mean on my bad days id straight up put a knife in the devils heart and punch jesus and god in the face ,, cuz thats how iam iam a leader not a follower cant belive in ur god ,, thats what I tell my girlfriend ,, yeah I stole her heart ,, I would ,, I love that bratt , but shes mine ,, stole her from her hubby yeah iam that evil,, lol,

16. Lycanhope says:

Oh no, I triggered the tumblr girl. Whatever shall I do.

17. Gabriel says:

@Lycanhope: Tumblr: for everyone… Or no one.

18. luchan creed says:

WRONG ! Werewolves are not solitary creatures we have always been in packs the silver fangs an elite pack known for there balance of all strengths only the alpha remains , the shad-dow other words known as the shade known best for there stealth as far as known only two remain the shivin known also as the light known for there speed the brood known for there strength as far as I have found none remain and lastly the revor known to be a common werewolf but have ability to learn quickest most are revor however shortly after the dark ages we were all pulled together under one flag one banner on king with the last remaining silverfang luchan creed assuming the thrown learn your facts before you post nonsense about my race

19. luchan creed says:

and to those out there this is a call come out of hiding it is time to rebuild *edited*

20. Lycanhope says:

@luchan creed: What are you smoking and can I have some?

21. luchan creed says:

@lycanhope not smoking anything or on anything this is how it is sorry to say and if you don’t know anything of what I said then you are no more than a fanboy/girl of the twilight type era

22. Gabriel says:

@Lycanhope: (You’ve already used that joke) @luchan creed: yeah can I have some as well?

23. Lycanhope says:

@luchan creed: Ahahaha, I was here long before that fail of a movie franchise. But mainly I was thinking only stoners have sentence construction, grammar and just general English that matches yours. Not to mention you sound like you’re writing a bad Underworld fanfiction.
    Actually, can I use some of that? I’m sure some 8 year olds would get a kick out of it.

@Gabriel: Sorry, I forgot, I was a bit out of it from his leftover fumes.

24. luchan creed says:

@lycanhope
    I’m not here to play your childish games I’ve been around much longer than that franchise as well and by all records my wolven side has been around a lot longer than you is it my problem you don’t know the truth no and there for not only me but my entire squard who has done there duties to this world time in and time out can easily see your no more than a fan boy so that will be all I comment back to you on that enjoy your fantasy that doesn’t exist ill live in the real world and continue to do my job