werewolf census

Current World Populations

We are trying to get an accurate count of the vampire, werewolf, and zombie population throughout the world!! If you want to be counted, please select whatever you are (werewolf, zombie, or vampire) and click on the appropriate button below. You will be added to the population count once you identify yourself! Please vote only once!!

Current Werewolf Population:
2439

Current Vampire Population:
1194

Current Zombie Population:

werewolves population vampire population zombie population

1. EDJ says:

Dude is the for real cos my friends are lauging thier heads off.

PS don’t mean to be rude just asking because I’m gullible

2. Mercious says:

to most people there is little known of werewolves. the mojority of the information yall have is true, there i also alot you will never know due to pack law and the treaty that has became law among werewolves. so due to your lack of information ill let you in on something. yes you can turn someone into a werewolf but not without difficult can this be done for not only does it hurt the other person but it weakens you for a period of time that varies to your wolf age and experience and wisdom of the transformation arts. while turning someone while you are biting them you will get the urge to rip them apart and eat them due to the taste of blood in your mouth and your animal instincts telling you to. this is the hardest thing to fight and the biggest problem with turning someone human into a werewolf. then there is the fact that you are damning the person to live a life of torture and pain for the rest of there days and the feeling in your heart as you have to sit there and watch them writhe in pain due to there body changing in front of you. non of yall ever think of these things i bet so there is a little insight on the life of a werewolf who turns one of there friends into the unspeakable monster that we become. trust me i have done this before and vowed to my pack ill never do it again. upon turning someone you are removed from your position in the pack until the rest of the pack makes a descision of what to do with you for your actions have a severe and dire effect on that person and everyone around you. your welcome for the insight.

3. Lycanhope says:

Managed to keep a straight face till “wisdom of the transformation arts”, beat that.

4. llyon says:

wow. you all have been so damn busy

5. cora says:

@Mercious: Mercious, are you saying your a werewolf??!

6. Lycanhope says:

@cora: No, he’s really not. Trust me. Did you have a question?

7. wolfgirl says:

i believe in were to the wolves

8. wolfgirl says:

i about to Howll who wants to join?

9. Clare says:

@JakeGhostLord: theres only one other way to become a werewolf you half to be bitten by a werewolf alpha on a pack good luck finding one who is willing to turn a human

10. Lycanhope says:

@Clare: No. Just, no. Don’t go around encouraging people to let wild animals mutilate them, some people might be stupid enough to think you were being serious.

11. Erika says:

Umm im uswally not that open about this stuff until i found this website so thanks! And um i think u need to add a new catagory for those who are hybrids like im a hybrid so i cant really put in what i am..

• samantha says:

I might be a hybrid also. I was askig some questions and someone said i might be a hybrid. I dont know that much about them. Could you give me some information?

12. can someone help me I have only been a werewolf for a few days and im so confused I I don’t want to be a werewolf anymore please help is there a way to become human again?

13. Lycanhope says:

@shewolfnowfeared: No.

14. but their their has to be.

15. listen jakeghostlord why would u want to make someone else a werewolf? espiecally a friend. u r either not a wolf or u don’t care about ur friend at all. I became a werewolf from being bitten and it is very painful and I can say that it will destroy the happieness of their lives. it is possibly the most painful thing u can go through.

16. Lycanhope says:

@shewolfnowfeared: JakeGhostLord isn’t legit, and thanks to your back story I now know you aren’t either, though I was already suspecting that anyway.

But regardless, no, it’s irreversible. But you don’t have to deal with that, because you’re not a werewolf, so congrats, you’re cured.

17. Erika says:

@shewolfnowfeared: there is but.. If you want it your gonna have to travel far to get it. And by it i mean the cure

18. Lycanhope says:

@Erika: No. there isn’t. Source: I am one.
    Every legit shifter knows it’s a one way thing, that’s why it’s an important life decision. If you could just go “whoops, nevermind, I don’t feel like doing this anymore” it would defeat the purpose.

19. Bloodfang Wolf says:

This is so off, there are only about 700 something werewolves left and millions of vampires. That is why our species is going extinct so quickly, the war may wipe us out…

20. Bloodfang Wolf says:

@shewolfnowfeared –
    Also, if you want to feel pain, try shifting, you break virtually every bone in your body. It will make you want to be bit instead.

21. Lee Ann says:

I don’t even have like discernible responses to some people anymore… I just write out the sound effects of my disapproval..

22. Lycanhope says:

@Lee Ann: And yet those sound effects still have better spelling and grammar than they do.

23. hi says:

jeees werewolves I am so confused I wish I could be one to run free to join a pack and just get away from everything 🙁

24. Lycanhope says:

@hi: It just tends to add to the confusion. You’re really not missing anything.