werewolf census

Current World Populations

We are trying to get an accurate count of the vampire, werewolf, and zombie population throughout the world!! If you want to be counted, please select whatever you are (werewolf, zombie, or vampire) and click on the appropriate button below. You will be added to the population count once you identify yourself! Please vote only once!!

Current Werewolf Population:
2460

Current Vampire Population:
1227

Current Zombie Population:

werewolves population vampire population zombie population

1. hi says:

@lycanhope: really? would you care to explain more about werewolves themselves im just really curious about this topic ;D

2. Lycanhope says:

@hi: Think your normal life but constantly interrupted with wolf thoughts. Nothing says “confusing” more than sitting on a tail that isn’t actually there.

3. arath says:

if you have ant answers to my problem help me

4. Lycanhope says:

@arath: And what problem would that be?

5. ewan says:

hi i found this site 1 year ago and verifyed my existance as a werewolf because it has been one year i want to know is it an annual census so should i click again or not please i dont want to mess up the werewolf count .

6. lupus says:

hi i found this site 1 year ago and verifyed my existance as a werewolf because it has been one year i want to know is it an annual census so should i click again or not please i dont want to mess up the werewolf count or anything like that.

7. lupus says:

hi i found this site 1 year ago and verifyed my existance as a werewolf because it has been one year i want to know is it an annual census so should i click again or not please i dont want to mess up the werewolf count or anything like that answer would be appreciated .

8. lupus says:

hi i found this site 1 year ago and verifyed my existance as a werewolf because it has been one year i want to know is it an annual census so should i click again or not please i dont want to mess up the werewolf count or anything like that answer would be appreciated thank you to whoever can help me

9. lupus says:

sorry for the comments the first three didnt load or show for a while but had t be canged because duplicate comment had been found

10. Reatha says:

Count every teenager as a zombie haha

11. -T says:

How many are in ur Pack? Or are you a lone wolf?

12. Francesca Allison says:

Hello. I recently discovered something. I’m not sure what’s happening, someone is following me and I keep catching a reflection I see a wolf… I’ve had blood lust and I thought it was just down to some hormone changes but I think it’s something more. I don’t know who to go to.
    I have a boyfriend and a family, my mum is all I have and him, I can’t let them know

13. He may be a bit drowsy and wobbly right after surgery,
    but this is completely standard. These days anesthetic is usually
    administered in the form of gas as it can be gently breathed out right after surgery,
    a kinder option to the previously well-liked strategy of employing heavier injectable anesthetic.

14. Anonymous says:

I looked at this website and it helped a lot! I had a headache at school yesterday and I’ve had a bit of a stuffy nose. Also I had a pretty cool dream about becoming a werewolf and i don’t know if it’s a coincidence or not!

15. Hey guys I’m new here I just figured out I’m a werewolf from a whole bunch of test and I have transformed once so far.

16. Lycanlove says:

Hey guys have you ever heard of a WolfBlood? It’s kinda like a werewolf, but instead of being half wolf half human when I transform I’m completely wolf. I’ve transformed… i don’t know… 8-9 times. It’s really cool! All other WolfBloods give me a shout out pls!

• Loki says:

Iḿ one too, I believe. Well, I was completely wolf when I changed but dont know if I have wolfbloodfam. Wanna make a pack?

17. FANGZ says:

VAMPIRES ARE THE BEST!!!!!

18. gURUwEREwOLF12 says:

HELP! THE FBI IS AFTER ME!! I NEED A PACK NOW!!! NOOOOOOOWWWWWW

19. gURUwEREwOLF12 says:

tHEY THINK IM A PSYCHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! iSWEAR IM A WOLFIE….nOPE…THEY DONT EXIST

20. gURUwEREwOLF12 says:

THAT WAS A FAKE! THE FBI IS TRYING TO DISCREDIT ME!!! HELP ME PLEASE!!! THEYE ARE USING THE HACKER ANONYMUS PERSON THEY CAPTURED

21. TOKYO-GHOUL-IS-AWESOME says:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! IM TURNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT HURT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ATE MY MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH NO

22. muttpup says:

Calm down, you can dispose of the evidence by boiling the meat off the bones and smashing the bones. burn the meat and throw it away…or eat it. the police can’t find a body if there is no body… don’t’ ask…. and don’t make anymore mistakes.

23. TOKYO-GHOUL-IS-AWESOME says:

BUT ITS STILL MY MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    LOL

24. wolfgirl says:

you don’t have a mom anymore just a mother-wolf…why’d you put LOL

25. TOKYO-GHOUL-IS-AWESOME says:

THIS IS AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO MORE ATHORITY

• Loki says:

I’m starting to worry about you… you say you ate you mom and then youre bassicly saying ‘lol I ate my mom, awesome, no more authority!’ Was she that bad?