believe in werewolves?

I see comments every now and then on this blog from people who say they do not believe in werewolves and that werewolves do not exist. To those of you who do not believe in werewolves, I encourage you to keep an open mind. And in that, I’d like to point out two things – 1.) many incredible stories passed down through generations are in fact based on truth. Take for example, the Giant Squid. Even though there were myths and legends built around this creature for centuries (for example the legendary sea-monster the Kraken) there was no real proof, so noone thought creatures of this size and magnitude could exist. Evidence now proves however that the giant squid – a creature that can grow up to 66 feet long – are real.

The second thing I want to point out is that 2.) we are still in an age where we are discovering things that were previously thought not to be possible, where things are still being discovered that most people do not believe in. Take for example this article from scientific american basically saying that parallel universes do in fact exist. Is this a common belief? No. But respected scientists are saying true.

So if you are one of the ones who immediately says werewolves don’t exist, just think about these points. And, remember, werewolves are not something that were invented recently by movies – they are a creature that have been referenced since 1000 AD.

Facebooktwitterredditpinteresttumblrmail

1. JJ says:

look, i believe in lycanthropes a.k.a. werewolves, but until one actually comes to me when im out hunting or anywhere else and shows me, i will mostly believe in lycanthropes.

2. Zwolf says:

Werewolf are possible. It may be possible for man to genetically modify themselves to become werewolves. The idea is this; a person may modify themselves so that when night comes, the body would release hormones containing modified wolf dna fused with that of the person. The person would then rapidly change form, size e.c.t. until eventually becoming a werewolf. If you don’t think that my idea is feasible, people say ghosts don’t exist but there are millions with personal experiences of them who is to say that isnt the same with werewolves?

3. Nocturnal says:

I am a real werewolf and do change. I am a grayish black wolf with a little white at the tip of my snout. I have no clan at the moment.

4. Nocturnal says:

Lycanthropy is more a phsyciatric condition where a person is delusional and thinks he is a werewolf. BIG difference. It really offends me that you would think I have a mental problem!

5. Nocturnal says:

Oh well it’s just humans being humans I ain’t hatin’.

6. Nocturnal says:

I really need to learn more but I need to talk to an elder or some older wolf to help me right now. It’s not the same just reading books.

7. Nocturnal says:

It sometimes sucks for me being a lone wolf. I should change my name to lonelywolf. I wonder is this more of a curse or a blessing cause sometimes it feels like more of a curse.

8. astute newt says:

hallo wahts been goin on

9. Nocturnal says:

Whats up got to go to church right now

10. I’m a lone wolf to. I don’t want a pack/clan(whatever you want to call it). Lolz.

11. I just got back from an abandoned rice mill. Lolz. So much fun! 😆

12. Anybody on yet? God, i’m so bored!

13. I went to bed at 4 a.m. and woke up at 8 a.m. Lolz. Not much sleep.

14. Alex says:

Hello are there any werewolves in California I wish to get bitten if it is possible

15. lonewolf123 says:

Heya, guys. Just leavin my G-ma’s house, it was sooo much fun! except, I got my finger caught. 🙁 try having 200 pounds of wire smushing your finger into a metal post. ugh.

16. lonewolf123 says:

Alex, shut up. stay human.

17. Alex says:

No I’m serious I want to get bitten I really want to be a werewolf

18. lonewolf123 says:

Yeah, and I’m serious too. STAY HUMAN!

19. Alex says:

But I don’t want to be human I want to be a werewolf, I’ve thought about it and probably won’t be able and go back but I don’t want to go back. I really want this

20. No need to tell him/her(whatever) to shut up, lonewolf. Some people have some animal in them. Idk what you want to call it. Maybe animal spirit? Doesn’t matter but my point is, anyone can be what they want. You may have an animal spirit inside you if you really want to become on. But we are all the same. Werewolves have human in them. Humans just have one thing less. You may want it right now but once you get older you’ll look back and think about how foolish you were for wanting it. I’m not saying you’ll never get what you want but accept who you are.

21. Oops my mistake. Become one not on.

22. lonewolf123 says:

Nicely put. i have a saying for it. In Texas, you hate the winter, and then when its gone to summer, you wish you hadnt wanted warmer weather. 😀 But, I looooove winter. Why is it that in Texas, its really hot in summer, like 105-110 degrees, but in winter, its like 25-44? Its wierd, thinking about where Texas is postitioned. Off topic.