werewolf love

I’m always surprised when I get this question, but it is a very popular question that comes in again and again.  Yes, werewolves can fall in love.  Remember, werewolves are part human, and almost anything that a human can do, a werewolf can do.

Often, the human a werewolf falls in love with  has no clue that he/she is a werewolf, and thus the relationship often does not survive.  Werewolves are extremely secretive and often do not share their secret with the person they love. The secrecy is often the breaking point for the relationship.

Yes, werewolves love.

Facebooktwitterredditpinteresttumblrmail

1. Werewolf LeaAnn says:

Yeah, that’s a pretty strange question.

2. lee ann says:

Anyone can fall in love its just a matter of believing <3

3. Nikki says:

yes, there’s a werewolf in love with me

4. RotRiley says:

i think i’m in love with a werewolf, tho i’m not sure if she is, but i really don’t care lol

5. Werewolf LeaAnn says:

It seems as if I must agree, I am a werewolf (hence the name) and I have fallen in love with another werewolf. Sorta strange, eh?

6. becky says:

i wish i was in love with a werewolf but i dont think theres any in my area:(

7. Cherri says:

I’m a Vampire…..I was in love with another vampire but that didn’t work out…….Now im dating a Werewolf and I dont think there is a sweeter person then he is. I could fall for him very easily but only time will tell.

8. adam says:

true but take it slow if he knows ur a vampire and still likes u then itll probebly work out

9. Storm says:

i’m dating a werewolf the first night i started dating him he dragged me to his room and told me “don’t fear me but…gawd i love you but….i’m…i’m…”
    i finally yelled at him “would you tell me already.” and he said he was a werewolf. he went over to his window a morphed into a werewolf (did i mention it was a full moon) i was a little frighten at first but i was in love with him that i excepted it and we’ve been going out since Easter…
    plus i told him that i’m like 10 different creatures and i didn’t care( i was a science experiment 14 years ago. ^_^)

10. Le Loup says:

Heh….most of you wouldn’t know a lycanthrope if it bit you square in the butt. People,comeon….its a deep secret, secrets are ment to be…kept.

11. kate says:

Secrets are meant to be shared. i would love to meet and fall in love with a were.

12. Shani says:

That is so cool, dating a werewolf or vampire, they aren’t as scary as there legends make them seem i really think they deserve true love more that other people because of the things they have to go throught with people and how some movies make them look. congratulations.

13. jakar says:

hey well it shouldnt be my type of shift is called a phantom shift i absorb a bunch of energy and a wolfs body made of darkness surrounds my own what ever i do it does sorta like an outer shell

14. jakar says:

maybe im considered an energy were then i dont know my life falling apart

15. Alpha Wolf Rayne says:

werewolves are perfectly capabble of falling inn love… Alpha Wolf Lexi annd I are datinng soo……. I guess that really summs that mmuch up

16. i think weres can fall in love, look at vicky and I.

17. jakar says:

lune someone said u were dead

18. Wolfgirl Meg says:

I too agree that vampires and werewolves can fall in love. I am a werewolf myself, and have dated of kindred descendant (vampire) before. now I am currently dating a shapeshifter and we are very happy together (=

19. Zoe says:

I am a werewolf, sadly I’m only a pup. I’m in a pack and I do love a human. Again, sadly he doesnt know what I am. I wish I could tell him, but I dont know how to morph on my own, I’ve been a loner wolf for the past 1 1/2 untill a halfling (Half vamp half human) came to me and asked if I wanted to join one of the first mixed packs, there are humans, vamps, halfings, werewolves, and werewolves/vamp (Half vamp, half werewolf). There is only one werewolf/vamp and he is our leader. If you would like to join our ‘pack/coven/group’ then just email me at **edited**. We are called the R3jK6TS (Rejects)

20. alpha female lone wolf says:

hello zoe

21. of the wind says:

my mom is a human and my dad is a werewolf….he hasn’t told me yet..but the other nite i saw him morf…so far im just like my dad…is it possible im a werewolf? I havent changed yet and im 12…is that normal?HELP>>>

• Aialynn says:

………………..F… Ok then your a halfling meaning the blood is in you the likely hood to actually turn is very Very unlikely that you will turn without actually being bitten even with it in your blood your most likely just going to have hightened abilities like hearing walking so quietly no one will hear you coming seeing better at night and at some point in time your eyes will glow possibly depeneds on how strong your fathers blood in you is.

22. of the wind says:

ive always felt different….. i knew no one would understand