eyes of a werewolf

When you see a werewolf can you recognize who he or she is as a human?  If it’s your friend, or family member would you be able to tell who it was when he or she is in werewolf form?  It is thought in Norway and Iceland, that people who become beasts, are only be recognizable through their eyes. So, if you can make eye contact with a werewolf, and recognize who he/she was in human form, then can you communicate with him/her?  Convince the werewolf you’re a friend? There is a slim possiblity that this could work, but the full immersion of mind and body involved when becoming a werewolf will make it extremely difficult for you to rationalize with him/her.  For most werewolves, they are completely immersed in being a werewolf, and communicating as their friend would be extremely difficult.  Some however who have been werewolves for a longer length of time may be able to overcome their instincts.

Facebooktwitterredditpinteresttumblrmail

1. alpha wolf says:

im a werewolf and no a werewolfs nateral eye color i red yellow trust me werewolfs kill other werewolfs so talk back and snap byby if anyone want to join my pack we howl at 12:30pm now i got to go hunting seeya later

2. Lee Ann says:

@alpha wolf: You go howling at lunchtime? Thats very grown up of you.

3. Lycanhope says:

You know I didn’t think I could be surprised by the people here anymore, but…gotta admit, I’m speechless. I don’t know what to make of this.

4. GabbyWhiteMoon says:

Hey everyone, I just stumbled across this post. I’m a little lost on the whole werewolf idea. I have been looking at sites and books on Werewolf lure and Lycanthrope lure. A lot of it I don’t believe. The idea of just changing on a full moon, I doubt it. What if your angry? Could you loose control and shift? Message me when anyone can. Thanks!

• Shaman Bito says:

A full transformation of a werewolf happens every 10 years. The required moon is known as the Silver Moon which will make its appearance on the year of 2017 between September 17 – December 22. Many werewolf packs are now know to be located in areas of sparse human inhabitants, such as Manistee MI. The way you can tell a person is a werewolf before they transform is relatively easy. Look at their eyes. They should have a star-like shape around their pupil, not to mention they should be physically leaner than there fellow man in human form. Many werewolves tend to keep themselves away from others before transforming by finding an area in the woods for them to make a home. Some full-bloods have mated with the human population, creating half-bloods who lack the ability to transform during the Silver Moon, but are extremely dangerous either way. An arcane cure for a half-blood werewolf is to wear silver around their wrists and ankles. An old shamanistic cure for a half-blood is to hold a pure silver cross to the forehead of the werewolf to subdue them while netting them with a spelled net laced with silver. This creates a barrier around them that they can’t break, due to the fact that silver is a spiritual repellent that hold the energy of the half-blood until the next morning. If anyone wants to comment on or question me about this meet me in the spirit realm between the Sky Mountains and the Domain Hold.

• Lycanhope says:

That is a very long and well written pile of nonsense. You should consider writing, you could probably make a halfway decent fantasy book.

5. GabbyWhiteMoon says:

Hey can anyone update me on this conversation. I study werewolf lure. I would like to know more. I know what may be true and what is not. Like the full moon and werewolves shifting. Not true. Message me here ASAP

6. Laika says:

Hi GabbyWhiteMoon, I’m Laika. I’m kind of new to the site, but I know a good deal about Wolf stuff. You’re right, Wolves don’t Shift only on a full moon, most of the werewolves I’ve met can control when they shift and what they do afterwards

7. Nick says:

hey Lycanhope! long time no chat! how are u?

8. Lycanhope says:

@Nick: Your name is familiar, but refresh my memory. Who are you again? Nick Mason?

9. Nick says:

yes i was here a wile ago and had to stop posting for a reason i can not say but im back so yeah do u still have my email? i need to discuss some things with you

10. Lycanhope says:

@Nick: Yeah, it’s still floating around somewhere.

11. Nick says:

@Lycanhope ok good email me when you get this

12. Jean Stanley says:

What color of eyes do real werewolves have? Brown light blue medium blue ot dark violet blue?

13. Lycanhope says:

@Jean Stanley: Whatever colour. There isn’t a specific “werewolf eye colour”.

14. Sapph Wolf says:

@Jean Stanley: There aren’t “real werewolves” so the question is kind of moot to begin with. Normal wolves can have yellow, orange, brown, or pale green and may sometimes have blue eyes as pups, though they will change as they grow older. So it would make sense for Werewolf eyes to follow the same trend.

Of course, it would also make sense for the eyes of the werewolf be the same color as their human counterpart. In that case any eye color a human would have is fair game.

So basically, if you’re trying to be somewhat realistic about your werewolves, rule out any white, red, pink or purple hues.

15. Lee Ann says:

@Sapph Wolf: White, red, purple and some shades of pink are all valid recessive human/animalia phenotypes.

16. muttpup says:

werewolves have hazel eyes in transition

17. Jack says:

Ya right my friend is one and they don’t parilize you they put alot of fear into your and soul even when human the still give that fear of that’s why no one at school bothers us because he gives them the look and their gone the only reason he lets me near him is i even scare him first time he transformed we were at his house I fought him all night so his parents didn’t find out he is scared of me and in only human.

18. Alpha says:

um…first off that was hard to read, secondly thats all a lie, i know for a fact because i am a werewolf and i have been bullied for a long ass time. Our eyes are the same as your eyes. Also if he was a real werewolf you wouldnt have needed to fight him. We transform when we want and have full control.

19. jack says:

whatever if you even read it i clearly said first time as in he didnt know what he was or what he was capable of.

20. jack says:

sorry i didnt clearify it but think about this your best friend who has saved you many times almost dieing for you feels like comiting suicide and your a 11 year old skinny not very strong finds out why and has turned into one of the most powerful entites in the galaxy so what do you do you try and solve the problem. but i couldnt let him because it wasnt his job so i fought him got my ass handed to me but i stood up to him. and the eye thing is like the milatary thousand yard stare as in its gained not natraul. and lastly the reason i didnt die while fighting him is i dogded 99% of the fight but he respects me for saveing him so many times.

21. Alpha says:

No, We dont just transform, it takes thought to transform, you have to want to, you dont just transform. We also have full control of ourselves so he wouldnt have fought you.

22. jack says:

look budy you dont even know me and what im capable of i literatly have done work for his clan even following bloodsuckers to their hideout with a weapon by the way.

23. jack says:

and you should know then that their are diffrent breeds then right and he willingly atacked me cause i pissed him off.

24. jack says:

lastly is i said its like the thousand yard stare were you can tell stuff about someone as people say eyes are the gate to the soul. btw i know ur bluffing.

25. Alpha says:

1: why are you hunting vamps to their homes?
    2: why would he attack you knowing that he could easaly kill you( what a good friend)
    3: im not bluffing, i am a werewolf.
    4: is it supposed to scare me when you say that i dont kbow what you are capable of doing and that you hunt vamps cause it doesn’t.