Full Moon Dates 2009

I thought I’d start out the year by sharing the full moon calendar of 2009 (werewolf full moon dates 2010) with you.  Of course this calendar is more useful to humans who want to know what nights they should stay inside. As we discussed, not all werewolves need the full moon to transform. But most do feel more powerful on a night that is a full moon.  Times listed are Greenwich Mean Time.

Full Moon dates 2009

2009Sep416:05Fri
2009Oct406:11Sun
2009Nov219:15Mon
2009Dec207:33Wed
2009Dec3119:15Thu
Facebooktwitterredditpinteresttumblrmail

1. December 31, 2009 is a full moon?!

2. Buddy says:

Yes, and that hardly ever happens!!

3. Argentus Lupus says:

Buddy, Werewolf967, i come to you for information concerning a member of this blog, with the username TheWolf. If anyone can give me info on how to find him, it is you.
    Much appreciation

4. Argentus Lupus,

Sorry, we don’t have any information on this!!

5. Argentus Lupus says:

It is no problem. I appreciate you answering me.

6. Silent Strike says:

Why do you want to contact TheWolf?

7. Argentus Lupus says:

I want to become his student and learn the secrets of the Elders, the bloodlines, and the were-race as a whole.

8. sabrefang says:

I can’t wait for sunday I will be playing my music for all to hear maybe I will attract some of my own over. Wouldn’t that be the day

9. Argentus Lupus says:

Your music will travel over hill and brier, over valley and mountian:)

10. sabrefang says:

I wish lol I live in Florida even the hills aren’t all that amazing hehe

11. Argentus Lupus says:

But….JUST MAYBE, your music will travel across and through the sea:)

12. sabrefang says:

I will accept that lol

13. Silver says:

I’ve Been on your Myspace Site and listened to the music available over the music player there, its brilliant it really is, its so soothing and it means something i can’t put my finger on it. Question about the Elders and you but where did you learn all that you do?… im searching for answers too but know little to begin with i need help, information, anything.

14. Akitha says:

To sabrefang…

lol, I live in florida, too.. southeast florida xD

15. Akitha says:

Hmm… Mah B-day is Dec 30. lol

16. Silver says:

It’s late here about 11:00pm or getting there and i had like 5 hours sleep last night. night everyone talk to ya tomorrow? i guess so.

17. full moon… 2 days.

18. emma says:

hi guys iam emma what is your natunality

19. Suki Foxx says:

if that means nation usa

20. llyon says:

australia. lol i cant wait to see the new pups in their first full moon

21. llyon says:

anyone who means to contact me e-mail me on *edited

22. August 6 – Full moon

23. lee ann says:

Oh jeez just watched The Notebook. Now Im a wreck lol totally bawling…

24. Alice says:

Again, I return to the darkness. I am sorry. No longer am I bound to living a lie. I wanted so badly to believe the lie, to think that I could live up to everyone’s expectations…to be good, to try to be better…but I can’t. I refuse to live the way I used to; to always watch my back and hide behind the mask of the person that you think that I am. I know and understand my failure. I believe it was my own self hatred and self pity that was my undoing and or down fall. I am sorry for my failure, I don’t think I can face my fate. I’m sorry. If only things could go back to the way they were before all of this happened. Before I came here, before I fell in love, before I became this mutant that I shall soon undo. Before I became so attached to all of you people here who used to and or still do care. I promise that if you wish for me to keep contact with you than I will, it’s the least that I can do. Again, I prove to you that I am nothing but a child. An unstable yet predictable childish fool, a fool that was blinded by what was taught and a fool who denied the truth inside herself. A fool that has done this to herself. I know that no one’s perfect and everyone is here for a reason, but if I had a reason wouldn’t I have already realized it? Either way, in time it will become clear. Yet, even though no one is perfect I have to be the least perfect of all. Though you all have made an incredible impact on my life both positive and negative, you have been here through it all. So I would like ot apologize for all that I’ve put you through. Every threat I have made, every promise I couldn’t keep, every wrong I have ever made. I’m sorry. Please don’t hate me.