Chat

“The secret of being boring is to say everything.” -Voltaire (1694-1778)

74,354 Responses

1. XREAPERX says:

I have a-most likely, senseless-question, but how exactly can, or could, you recognize the signs of a lycanthrope being.
    Honestly-not sure if I asked the right question or even worded it right, but hey-dire times call for dire measures.
    Although, I’m sure that is not how one would say it.

-XREAPERX

2. Alvy Darkstrom says:

@XREAPERX.,,,,,,,,, @lupe is here to answer your ques. Properly! Lol

3. Lanora says:

Hi I’m lanora my werewolf name is abacto bleeding piupus and my nickname is The friendly mystical werewolf I’m wondering if any of you are looking for a member that is missing from your packs let me know

4. Noah xox says:

Hey Um I’ve seen u in the forest

5. Noah lol says:

U know how u sense when someone is felling down

6. Brimstone says:

Hello! I have some questions regarding supernatural creatures in general. If anyone has any information about the possible existence of (physically) winged animal human hybrids, and ghosts/demons? I’m curious.

7. love says:

hello werewolf site. It is my birthday month. My birthday is on may 15th. I don’t have any idea why I announced it. I forgot to check up on this site. My time on this has changed from 8:00 to 12:30.

8. love says:

@Alvy: I am actually a mix of the
    Sorry that I have not been on the site for a while. I still am 12, so I have family problem.

9. warwolf267 says:

. Hi I am new here and I was wondering if there is anything I should know? Also I would like to know about pack life just in case I come across one. I have seen wolves pass by. There was a White wolf Traveling with a Black wolf and they were Traveling east, I didn’t approach because I don’t know much.

10. love says:

If you approched them, they would run away and I think they might have been going to there pack.

11. Alvy Darkstrom says:

Not a prlm @love
    But do u love anime?

12. love says:

I love anime so much and some times I imagine me being in it.

13. Noah says:

Is ur safe to go to london

14. Noah says:

Cuz I heard there cameras everywhere

15. Noah says:

Literally

Leave a Reply to John gilbert Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *