Chat

“The secret of being boring is to say everything.” -Voltaire (1694-1778)

74,409 Responses

1. Alvy Darkstrom says:

I was like u peoples and tried to made others blv that i’m half vamp….
    But when i found out its all my imagination, then i changed and learned my leasson….
    So, plz come to light….
    Listen to @lupe…. He’s a really good person….i’ll alwys appriceat him

2. Savannah says:

Hey, so I have this birthmark that is really rare and I have done some research on it is says that I am part wolf or something can anyone help.

• I didn’t think people would be taking this whole werewolf thing this seriously. This whole “birthmark” thing doesn’t make you a wolf. A human and a wolf can’t be mixed together. Sure I love werewolves and I know a lot about these mythological creatures, I have my own pack, but i don’t take myself being a werewolf that seriously as in; changing my eye colour and trying to grow hair. It’s just absurd.

3. Raven says:

actually, idk abt werewolves and vamps and stuff, but banshees do exist… and im not just believing it for the sake of not being normal or anything, but being banshee runs in my mother’s side of family and it skipped a few generations and passed on to me.

4. Noah says:

What is so great about ur kind

5. jeremy lockdale says:

how does one become a werewolf? serious answers only please

6. Wdaka says:

I really didn’t know this site was still active. Well, any who experiences shifter-esque experiences without being a shifter around here?

7. max says:

i dont think its something its funny or cool to be a werewolf its pretty hard to hide your ture nature its a curse its pain full i have been a werewolf
    or as my family calls it kin it comes from my farther who explained it to my mother she did belive him untill after i was born and my mother was
    going in to laber with my sisters and then my farther came home in a state of mid transformation and tryed to kill her and me but my mom made it out with
    me but lost my sisters twin

• T.J. says:

Can Y’all help me? I want to tell my best friends that I’m a werewolf but Max is right it’s hard to hide but i have done it for a long time, i’ve kept this from them but I feel the need to tell them so they know who i really am. Any ideas or thoughts on how i could do this.

Leave a Reply to Blink 182 Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *