Chat

“The secret of being boring is to say everything.” -Voltaire (1694-1778)

74,358 Responses

1. XREAPERX says:

I have a-most likely, senseless-question, but how exactly can, or could, you recognize the signs of a lycanthrope being.
    Honestly-not sure if I asked the right question or even worded it right, but hey-dire times call for dire measures.
    Although, I’m sure that is not how one would say it.

-XREAPERX

2. Alvy Darkstrom says:

@XREAPERX.,,,,,,,,, @lupe is here to answer your ques. Properly! Lol

3. Lanora says:

Hi I’m lanora my werewolf name is abacto bleeding piupus and my nickname is The friendly mystical werewolf I’m wondering if any of you are looking for a member that is missing from your packs let me know

4. Noah xox says:

Hey Um I’ve seen u in the forest

5. Noah lol says:

U know how u sense when someone is felling down

6. Brimstone says:

Hello! I have some questions regarding supernatural creatures in general. If anyone has any information about the possible existence of (physically) winged animal human hybrids, and ghosts/demons? I’m curious.

7. love says:

hello werewolf site. It is my birthday month. My birthday is on may 15th. I don’t have any idea why I announced it. I forgot to check up on this site. My time on this has changed from 8:00 to 12:30.

8. love says:

@Alvy: I am actually a mix of the
    Sorry that I have not been on the site for a while. I still am 12, so I have family problem.

9. warwolf267 says:

. Hi I am new here and I was wondering if there is anything I should know? Also I would like to know about pack life just in case I come across one. I have seen wolves pass by. There was a White wolf Traveling with a Black wolf and they were Traveling east, I didn’t approach because I don’t know much.

10. love says:

If you approched them, they would run away and I think they might have been going to there pack.

11. Alvy Darkstrom says:

Not a prlm @love
    But do u love anime?

12. love says:

I love anime so much and some times I imagine me being in it.

13. Noah says:

Is ur safe to go to london

14. Noah says:

Cuz I heard there cameras everywhere

15. Noah says:

Literally

16. love says:

I believe the camera thing is true, but there are probably a lot of places with no cameras

17. Aishwarya says:

I want to become a werewolf or vampire amy one of them .
    So what should i do please tell me . I wanna help the people with my powers . There is panedemic in world and also chaos and crisis in my country .. please if anyone can turn me then reply me on my email
    @[email protected]

18. love says:

to be honest, the best way you can is to use a spell. One of the people on this site used a spell and became one so, try to find a safe spell or a safe witch.

19. Lupe says:

The secret to spell casting..

Belief.. and imagination.. without such, no magic is possible.

Above all else.. the key to successful spell casting.. is common sense.

I believe.. all magic comes with a lesson.. spells to attract love teaches one to let love be natural and real.. spells to turn into a supernatural being teaches one.. to believe in themself, and appreciate their humanity.. if you can appreciate the human side to you.. and you are thankful for who you are.. only then will it be wise to consider such a thing.. even then, many would choose to not indulge in it anymore.. because most cases, people don’t appreciate who they are..

I want to open up the Wolf side of me, and explore that part of who I am.. because, it’s who I am.. I feel if I can appreciate that side of me, I’ll be closer to who I truly am.. but I can’t appreciate that side if I choose not to appreciate the human side to me either.. after all, I’m human too..

I may not physically shapeshift, but I know what it’s like to constantly seek something to change myself.. maybe instead of a spell to become a werewolf or a vampire.. why not a spell regarding luck, well being, or protection? I feel that’s a better direction for what you’re going for.. but it’s up to you.

Leave a Reply to EmCWolf Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *