1. Lupe says:

*casually waits for website to become more active*

2. Micah says:

Soooo……I am curious and wanna learn one simple thing, is there a way for someone to BECOME a werewolf….

• Lupe says:

@Micah: That depends on your definition of werewolf and what you’re willing to believe.

3. Joshua says:

Is this site a myth-lore based thing or are there actual werewolves on this? I’m genuinely curious.

4. Lupe says:

@Joshua: It’s intended purpose is to be myth-lore based; some may tell you otherwise.

5. Conor says:

Still here

6. Lupe says:

Lol ye I’m still here. 😉

7. SepiWolf_xo says:

Any one active ?

8. Lupe says:

@Sepi: Perchance you might find someone active..

9. conor says:

if someone successfully summoned a spirit is there a way they could give it a physical form??

10. Lupe says:

@Conor: One way to do this, aside from ghostbusters mythos, is to have this spirit possess a body (suggestively alive, willing, and only with consent). Some theologies and folklore tell of spiritual beings naturally being able to take a “physical” form. While how this is able to be done remains a mystery, it depends on the ability of the spirit. Most of the time when summoning spirits, they’ll make their presence known without showing themselves physically.

Now for fun pseudosciency stuff (skip if you don’t want to read this). In psychology, we know it’s possible for humans to “imagine” something such as a spirit appearing before them. Evidence is through delusions, hallucinations, and illnesses. Scientifically, one would deduce all cases to be wrong. This isn’t a bad approach necessarily.. however, suppose spirits did exist. Being energy, they’d need something to interact with to communicate. They can exert energy to “move” objects, but why do that when they can affect a hotspot of energy – the human mind? Through pseudoscientific deduction, one can conclude that a spirit can use the aforementioned capability to imagine things, to make you THINK you see things – including that spirit’s form in a physically understandable way. 😉

11. Conor says:

Thanks Lupe. Given the circumstances, I think their choosing to not show themself, even though we talk and I can tell where they are. Or I have to give a little blood. Makes sense as bloods a life force. And why do people use spirits as weapons?

• Lupe says:

@Conor: That may be, in my opinion we should respect if they don’t wish to be seen. I think as long as you can tell where they are you should be fine 🙂 I’m familiar with the power of blood, it can be dangerous if used incorrectly. :/

I don’t know.. maybe revenge, anger, or because they’re hurt? Or maybe as an unintentional prank? Idk.. there are motives even I cannot imagine, though if emotion isn’t a reason I assume some ulterior motive for power or something could inspire one to do such a thing. If you asked me, we should RESPECT spirits rather than harm them or use them as “weapons..”

12. Lupe says:

Although, how a human(like being) could figure out how to control them is beyond me.

13. TWolf says:

Curious to see if anyone else has a desire to howl st night.

I play a youtube vid of wolves howling, and I find myself howling along, or in some cases, growl and snarl when I hear them.

I’m probably just slowly losing my mind lol

14. Lupe says:

@TWolf: I do not, but I have an instinctive nature to growl if I ever get angry enough. Guess we’re all a little crazy XD

15. noah says:

i saw one ofu u running away from something at my neihbors house im lonely

16. noah says:

i saw one one of u u running away from something at my neihbors house im lonely

17. noah says:

i saw one one of u running away from something at my neihbors house im lonely

18. noah says:

i lost my brothers cause my fauthers death

19. noah says:

im almost 16 i did research on ur kind do u really exist i want proof

20. noah says:

i want girls to

21. noah says:

i wanna join u guys but how do i become one just like u u guys are cool lookin and ur strong

22. u will pay says:

u will all die then forever since no awnser

23. hahaha says:

cya the dead

24. killa says:

i hate u all i will nuke london someday

25. Jäger says:

@noah you have been watching too much twilight being a werewolf doesn’t give you any of that you don’t magically get a 6 pack and a girlfriend lmao and then you resort to threats also why london?